FFP 2.0

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: FFP 2.0

Postby City64 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:06 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
City64 wrote:
dazby wrote:I hope we are clean on this. The Der Spiegel allegations don't sound good. It would break my heart if we were guilty, but so be it if we were.

I love my club. But, I also want my club to act ethically.

Ethically ???? We are dealing with probably the most unethical and corrupt organisation on the planet right now namely UEFA . The club you allegedly support has the power and bollocks to take on these cunts and it’s cartel on you should be proud ffs !!! As has already been said by other posters UEFA know we have their number but unfortunately with our money and power we have enemies who seek to make things difficult for us ....... big business and politics eh !

I wouldn't deny that C64. I do like City's response also. Sad thing is though football was a great game. At least it was when I was playing and at kids and grassroots level it still is the best and easiest game to get going. All you need is a bit of space and a ball. No fancy gear or equipment needed. That's why it's so loved universally.
But they're turning it into Corporate power struggles, battles in the courtroom? It's not a sport it's an industry with power struggles more akin to Multi-national big business than a game between two teams. There are so many influences that have a stake in making money out of it that you can't avoid corruption.

I wouldn’t let it bother you too much pal . We are the big boys now and the broken cartel want to fight dirty to try and stop us . We have the financial clout and astute know how plus balls of steel to take them all on . Our owners would have known what they are up against and what they have to do , thing is this latest ffp bullshit will very probably blow over in a whimper ............ it’s just our many enemies and their media machines making a lot of noise about not a lot really .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby dave watson's perm » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:15 pm

City64 wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
City64 wrote:
dazby wrote:I hope we are clean on this. The Der Spiegel allegations don't sound good. It would break my heart if we were guilty, but so be it if we were.

Ethically ???? We are dealing with probably the most unethical and corrupt organisation on the planet right now namely UEFA . The club you allegedly support has the power and bollocks to take on these cunts and it’s cartel on you should be proud ffs !!! As has already been said by other posters UEFA know we have their number but unfortunately with our money and power we have enemies who seek to make things difficult for us ....... big business and politics eh !

I wouldn't deny that C64. I do like City's response also. Sad thing is though football was a great game. At least it was when I was playing and at kids and grassroots level it still is the best and easiest game to get going. All you need is a bit of space and a ball. No fancy gear or equipment needed. That's why it's so loved universally.
But they're turning it into Corporate power struggles, battles in the courtroom? It's not a sport it's an industry with power struggles more akin to Multi-national big business than a game between two teams. There are so many influences that have a stake in making money out of it that you can't avoid corruption.

I wouldn’t let it bother you too much pal . We are the big boys now and the broken cartel want to fight dirty to try and stop us . We have the financial clout and astute know how plus balls of steel to take them all on . Our owners would have known what they are up against and what they have to do , thing is this latest ffp bullshit will very probably blow over in a whimper ............ it’s just our many enemies and their media machines making a lot of noise about not a lot really .

Empty vessels etc

These cnts haven't the balls to take us on in court as I'd imagine we'd take them apart
dave watson's perm
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Paul Power

Postby blues2win » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:39 pm

Since the anonymous PL dirty dozen can’t beat us they want us banned. Pathetic. Fight, fight and fight again.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby trueblue64 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:50 pm

Now being investigated by the PL. They will not stop
There's only one mancity and one mancityfans.net

Born blue, still a blue and will die a blue...........

[center]Image[/center]
trueblue64
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: ManCity

Postby trueblue64 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:53 pm

trueblue64 wrote:Now being investigated by the PL. They will not stop

The Premier League now says it is investigating financial matters and academy player recruitment at City.
There's only one mancity and one mancityfans.net

Born blue, still a blue and will die a blue...........

[center]Image[/center]
trueblue64

Supporter of: ManCity

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:40 pm

Where's Bendy?
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:05 pm

Looks like there's been a concerted attack on the club by a number of high profile clubs who want their ball back. Just think, the last statement from the PL stated that they had previously written to the club yet they save the announcement until Friday, a day before the games. Whereas, there's a lengthy international break coming up so why not wait until after this weekends games?

I honestly think we have all our ducks in a row but it's the controlling clubs that are forcing the issue in an attempt to distabilise us whilst we fight on all fronts.

So, who is that investigating us now? FIFA, UEFA, FA and the PL, I just wonder if there's a figure in football who has a finger in all those pies?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby nottsblue » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Looks like there's been a concerted attack on the club by a number of high profile clubs who want their ball back. Just think, the last statement from the PL stated that they had previously written to the club yet they save the announcement until Friday, a day before the games. Whereas, there's a lengthy international break coming up so why not wait until after this weekends games?

I honestly think we have all our ducks in a row but it's the controlling clubs that are forcing the issue in an attempt to distabilise us whilst we fight on all fronts.

So, who is that investigating us now? FIFA, UEFA, FA and the PL, I just wonder if there's a figure in football who has a finger in all those pies?

Come now Beefy. That’s a dreadful slur on Gill. He wouldn’t be so shallow and desperate, would he... :lol: :lol: :lol:
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:59 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Looks like there's been a concerted attack on the club by a number of high profile clubs who want their ball back. Just think, the last statement from the PL stated that they had previously written to the club yet they save the announcement until Friday, a day before the games. Whereas, there's a lengthy international break coming up so why not wait until after this weekends games?

Come now Beefy. That’s a dreadful slur on Gill. He wouldn’t be so shallow and desperate, would he... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bloody hell, never thought of him, mate. Just part of the job whilst heading up the cartel clubs.

I'd like to know who these 12 clubs are who the media dragged into this, the none cartel of them must be weak as piss and I'd like to be able to punch them in the face whilst talking football.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Dameerto » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:25 pm

It's about time we started fighting out corner, it's the only way to shut the cunts up - 'settling' with UEFA still pisses me off and it got us nowhere.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:43 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/hendopolis/s ... 12/photo/1

I thought the dippers could be involved with this witch-hunt :mrgreen:
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire

Postby salford city » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:52 pm

God bless the yanks - you know that's going to come back and bite you on the arse don't you boys? Dirty snide cnuts
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby carolina-blue » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:11 pm

Just heard some guy Danny Kelly ? on talkshite going on about how Man City with all their power around the world
And backed by a state need to be investigated and proven to be see through . Especially as their chairman is going to get a seat in UEFA ???
giving them more power , And he reiterated more than once that they are not saying Man City are guilty in any way But the Slant was in no two ways about it and Not a word about Gill
carolina-blue

Postby City64 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:15 pm

dave watson's perm wrote:
City64 wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
City64 wrote:

Empty vessels etc

These cnts haven't the balls to take us on in court as I'd imagine we'd take them apart

Hope so , funny how UEFA and the PL have all gone gung ho on us at the same time (David Gill) .................... bring it on lets expose the corrupt cunts big time . Such a shame their established cartel has been broken by lickle old citeh and all that .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:15 am

carolina-blue wrote:Just heard some guy Danny Kelly ? on talkshite going on about how Man City with all their power around the world
And backed by a state need to be investigated and proven to be see through . Especially as their chairman is going to get a seat in UEFA ???
giving them more power , And he reiterated more than once that they are not saying Man City are guilty in any way But the Slant was in no two ways about it and Not a word about Gill

That's the grab, it's not us who are getting somebody on the board, it's PSG.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carolina-blue » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:24 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:Just heard some guy Danny Kelly ? on talkshite going on about how Man City with all their power around the world

That's the grab, it's not us who are getting somebody on the board, it's PSG.

Thanks I thought I wolukd have heard something
On here if it was our chairman , as I say he was covering his arse big time but it was way slanted against us , and now I see The gutter press are asking Pep if it taints his achievements ,
Time to circle the wagons , would love to batter
Watford tomorrow , big fuck off to em all
carolina-blue

Postby aaron bond » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:23 am

I’m not sure what UEFA or the FA can do. We’ve clearly done some dodgy stuff to get around FFP and if the leaked emails are true it seems the Sheikh has paid money to Etihad, Etisalat etc. who in turn have given it to us as ‘sponsorship’. But if those companies’ accounts say we’ve received it from them then from an audit perspective there’s nothing they can do. UEFA wouldn’t be able to force Etihad, for example, to open their books to them.

Also, UEFA are so dodgy themselves I really don’t think they want anything going to court.

I’m not sure anything will happen over FFP. More likely something will happen due to the transfer of young players, but we’re not the only club seemingly caught up in this.
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:25 am

I don't want us to be simply found to have complied with FFP rules. I want us to take the system on and smash it up. It needs consigning to the dustbin of history.
However I fear this isn't going to end well.
Although, I'm not sure how vigorously UEFA will shake this up. They will not come out of this very well.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:49 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:All will be well.

Hope you’re right Johnny, but I’ve nearly gone beyond caring.

Playing football through legal teams is not a sport. They can’t win on the field so try to beat us through underhanded business cartel regulation.

I find myself thinking more and more, do you really want to be part of their club.

What's happening to City is profoundly disgusting. Their FFP scam is the trademark of an utterly corrupt world where our own national broadcaster leads the media chorus of haters of our club and country. We've been under the cosh from the off, just sucks the joy out of being a blue and turns us into haters too.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Mase » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:56 am

I've seen loads of fans of other clubs on social media giving it "throw the book at them!" "Points deducted!!"

Sorry, have we been found guilty?! The world has gone to shit. I hate football fans.

I organised and ran a Graduate Assessment Day this week at one of our businesses. I was getting in the lift with one of the Grads who was a Baggie. Told him I supported City and he responded "plenty of empty seats at your ground isn't there".

Guess who got the worst feedback and no employment from the day...
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum