meh!rez - what does he even do?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: meh!rez

Postby Sideshow Bob » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:22 pm

oh we're still hating mahrez? cool...carry on. silly me for thinking he played well against watford.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby Mase » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:42 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:oh we're still hating mahrez? cool...carry on. silly me for thinking he played well against watford.

Imagine joining a forum for people to share their opinion but then being surprised when people share their opinion.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby bigblue » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:50 pm

Mase wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:oh we're still hating mahrez? cool...carry on. silly me for thinking he played well against watford.

Imagine joining a forum for people to share their opinion but then being surprised when people share their opinion.

Isn't that exactly what sideshow bob is doing? Just because his opinion is that yours is shit, doesn't make it not a valid opinion
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:40 pm

He did play well, some are entrenched.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Mase » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 pm

bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:

Isn't that exactly what sideshow bob is doing? Just because his opinion is that yours is shit, doesn't make it not a valid opinion

He didn't say anything about my opinion as far a I can see?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby bigblue » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:53 pm

Mase wrote:
bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:

Did you skip over the first 5 words he wrote?
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:55 pm

bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:
bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:

Did you skip over the first 5 words he wrote?

No I read them. I don't hate Mahrez at all and he's not quoted me or insinuated he's aiming at me.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby bigblue » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:00 pm

Mase wrote:No I read them. I don't hate Mahrez at all and he's not quoted me or insinuated he's aiming at me.

Then why on earth did you respond like you did? You have a strange habit of not owning up to what you previously post whenever it's convenient to your current argument.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:04 pm

bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:No I read them. I don't hate Mahrez at all and he's not quoted me or insinuated he's aiming at me.

Then why on earth did you respond like you did? You have a strange habit of not owning up to what you previously post whenever it's convenient to your current argument.

Not at all. There's a search function and you're able to use it. Please use examples.

Gundo took the same amount of stick from me as Mahrez. Gundo has been brilliant for about 3 months now and I haven't said a bad word about him, quite the opposite really.

So if I hated them both I'd still be on Gundo's back, no?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby bigblue » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:07 pm

Mase wrote:
bigblue wrote:

Not at all. There's a search function and you're able to use it. Please use examples.

Gundo took the same amount of stick from me as Mahrez. Gundo has been brilliant for about 3 months now and I haven't said a bad word about him, quite the opposite really.

Search function hasn't been working recently. Plus I've already gone down this route with you before and citing prior posts of yours doesn't get us anywhere.

I don't think you hate either of them. You just shitpost quite often to be edgy and get a rise out of people
Last edited by bigblue on Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:09 pm

bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:
bigblue wrote:

I don't think you hate either of them. You just shitpost quite often (probably out of boredom) to be edgy and get a rise out of people

Wait, are we talking about me hating Mahrez or my posts not related to this?

Sounds to me you just had an axe to grind and wanted to use me "hating" Mahrez to put it out. PM if you want to know anything, it'll cut out the bored for other posters.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby bigblue » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:14 pm

Mase wrote:Wait, are we talking about me hating Mahrez or my posts not related to this?

Sounds to me you just had an axe to grind and wanted to use me "hating" Mahrez to put it out. PM if you want to know anything, it'll cut out the bored for other posters.

Sounds to me like you're continuing to fail to own up to what you post on here. But that's been the same since I joined this board. I don't have an "axe to grind" with you at all. Post whatever you want. Just start owning up to the crap you say on here when people call you out on it instead of moaning that "the board would be boring if everyone had the same opinion". That's not a counter-argument, it's a cop out.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:22 pm

bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:Wait, are we talking about me hating Mahrez or my posts not related to this?

Sounds to me like you're continuing to fail to own up to what you post on here. But that's been the same since I joined this board. I don't have an "axe to grind" with you at all. Post whatever you want. Just start owning up to the crap you say on here when people call you out on it instead of moaning that "the board would be boring if everyone had the same opinion". That's not a counter-argument, it's a cop out.

WTF are you talking about? I've said provide me with examples.
We're way off topic, like I say PM me if you've got a query.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Sideshow Bob » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:25 pm

mase, you are entitled to your opinion, no problem there. but lets give credit where credit is due. mahrez helped unlock a packed watford defense. that second goal took the sting out the game and would not have happened without him.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby Mase » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:33 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:mase, you are entitled to your opinion, no problem there. but lets give credit where credit is due. mahrez helped unlock a packed watford defense. that second goal took the sting out the game and would not have happened without him.

He played well on Saturday. He made some mistakes as well, but on the whole he played well.

Like I've said further up, when he starts playing well regularly I'll happily switch it up and give positive feedback like I've done with Gundo (dare I say it the Dog is becoming one of my favourite players!!).
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby stupot » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:25 pm

Sterling played well Saturday as well.
He made some mistakes, quite a few actually in the 1st half but the 2nd he was superb so on the whole he played well.
Sane however has been shocking for a while the free kick in Germany aside.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:16 pm

stupot wrote:Sterling played well Saturday as well.
He made some mistakes, quite a few actually in the 1st half but the 2nd he was superb so on the whole he played well.
Sane however has been shocking for a while the free kick in Germany aside.

If ever anyone needed an example of the word 'contradiction'.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:22 pm

Mase wrote:

Ya imagine!!
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Mase » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:39 pm

[/u]
FA cup winners 2006 wrote:
Mase wrote:

Ya imagine!!

I said opinion though, not racism.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:04 pm

Mase wrote:[/u]
FA cup winners 2006 wrote:
Mase wrote:

Ya imagine!!

I said opinion though, not racism.

Care to point out any of my supposed racist remarks
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum