Europa League thread

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Europa League thread

Postby IanWright » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:00 pm

Arsenal are playing Rennes. Almost went out to a bunch of Belarrussian farmers and we might be going out to a some French farmers tonight.
"If you asked 100 people, 99 would say Adebayor was wrong. The 100th would be Mark Hughes." Arsene Wenger
IanWright
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Arsenal
My favourite player is: Paul Merson

Re: Europa League thread

Postby mr_nool » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:11 pm

I hope you guys go through. I'm watching the Inter-Frankfurt game, though.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby IanWright » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:10 pm

Unai's at the wheel!
"If you asked 100 people, 99 would say Adebayor was wrong. The 100th would be Mark Hughes." Arsene Wenger
IanWright
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Arsenal
My favourite player is: Paul Merson

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:23 pm

Well done to Arsenal but fuck me, they got some decisions. Is VAR not used in the Europa?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:55 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Well done to Arsenal but fuck me, they got some decisions. Is VAR not used in the Europa?

No.
Second goal shouldn’t have counted.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby rosbif cuisson 'bleu' » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:00 am

Rennes shat themselves for the first 25 minutes of that game. I sometimes go to watch 'em, it's the nearest footy to where I live, and what they did last night was just about their level. Arse (even though they weren't clinical) should, and did, put that team away easily. It's been a blast for the local fans though, who generally don't expect too much so can enjoy their 'big european night'.
rosbif cuisson 'bleu'
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: mcfc
My favourite player is: colin bell

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:24 pm

rosbif cuisson 'bleu' wrote:Rennes shat themselves for the first 25 minutes of that game. I sometimes go to watch 'em, it's the nearest footy to where I live, and what they did last night was just about their level. Arse (even though they weren't clinical) should, and did, put that team away easily. It's been a blast for the local fans though, who generally don't expect too much so can enjoy their 'big european night'.

I watch them mate, yep they froze. Pity they have been a credit to the comp and the fans are great.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:34 pm

rosbif cuisson 'bleu' wrote:Rennes shat themselves for the first 25 minutes of that game. I sometimes go to watch 'em, it's the nearest footy to where I live, and what they did last night was just about their level. Arse (even though they weren't clinical) should, and did, put that team away easily. It's been a blast for the local fans though, who generally don't expect too much so can enjoy their 'big european night'.

I watch them mate, yep they froze. Pity they have been a credit to the comp and the fans are great.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Return to The Maine Football forum