Team Vs. Leicester

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Team Vs. Leicester

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon May 06, 2019 5:26 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:Flippin media are making that steptoe faced prick seem like fucking messi, hope he gets whacked early on :lol:

Messi, with a touch of Tranny as well. Steptoe is obviously their main threat but hopefully we're well out of sight by time his sprints start kicking in.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Fullartj » Mon May 06, 2019 5:32 pm

Fuck me im not looking forward to the next two games. Id love to be at tonights game roaring on the lads instead of watching it behind the coach.

Hopefully the stadium is rocking and the lads do us proud
Fullartj
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby CTID Hants » Mon May 06, 2019 5:35 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:Flippin media are making that steptoe faced prick seem like fucking messi, hope he gets whacked early on :lol:

Messi, with a touch of Tranny as well. Steptoe is obviously their main threat but hopefully we're well out of sight by time his sprints start kicking in.

I'm with Harry on this one, I'm praying Fernandinho is starting and leaves his calling card very early on Steptoe (it had been bothering me about his familiar face/stance, I had him down as Max in east enders)
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby globalbollox » Mon May 06, 2019 5:55 pm

Im wary of Maddison or whatever he's called. Divin little shit an its absolutely obvious who fkn taught him. You just cant tell which ones divin him or steptoe. It's so blatant I've never understood how they've got away with it.

Come on City!!!!!!!!!
globalbollox
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum