***Official Summer Transfer Thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***Official Summer Transfer Thread***

Postby salford city » Wed May 15, 2019 9:39 am

Not with an impending transfer ban?
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby PeterParker » Wed May 15, 2019 10:10 am

salford city wrote:Not with an impending transfer ban?

I think this windows is safe for Chelsea because they attacked the decision. For example, Pulisic is coming now. Even if they signed him and loaned him back to Dortmund.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Dunnylad » Wed May 15, 2019 11:40 am

PeterParker wrote:
salford city wrote:Not with an impending transfer ban?

I think this windows is safe for Chelsea because they attacked the decision. For example, Pulisic is coming now. Even if they signed him and loaned him back to Dortmund.

No I’m sure Chelsea are under a ban even with an appeal in, someone has learnt from past experience where clubs appealed (even though they knew they were guilty) bought players - Pulisic was signed in January before the ban came in
"F****d it up,
Shot my Load,
Spewed onto the Motorway Shoulder,
I Could Have Been Somebody Special."
Dunnylad
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Georgi Kinkladze

Postby blues2win » Wed May 15, 2019 12:02 pm

Coutinho very likely off. Barca clearly favourites for de Ligt but you never know. A lot depends on who is going. Kompany May stay one more year. What about Otter? Or Sane? Or Gundogan. Or Danilo? I like the look of Wan Bissaka to provide proper competition for Walker. Above all we need a really top class replacement for Fernandinho preferably with some height pace and strength. Ndombele would be great.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby JamieMCFC » Wed May 15, 2019 1:19 pm

Dunnylad wrote:No I’m sure Chelsea are under a ban even with an appeal in, someone has learnt from past experience where clubs appealed (even though they knew they were guilty) bought players - Pulisic was signed in January before the ban came in

Their appeal process was the same as everyone else up until this point, they received the ban and appealed. During that initial appeal process they bought Pulisic. Their appeal has been turned down like everyone else. Now they are taking it a step further and taking it to the CAS. during this phase they can purchase any players.
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Dunnylad » Wed May 15, 2019 5:09 pm

JamieMCFC wrote:
Dunnylad wrote:No I’m sure Chelsea are under a ban even with an appeal in, someone has learnt from past experience where clubs appealed (even though they knew they were guilty) bought players - Pulisic was signed in January before the ban came in

Their appeal process was the same as everyone else up until this point, they received the ban and appealed. During that initial appeal process they bought Pulisic. Their appeal has been turned down like everyone else. Now they are taking it a step further and taking it to the CAS. during this phase they can purchase any players.

Unfortunately for Chelsea, FIFA rejected their request to delay the sanction until the appeal is heard, a decision which left the Premier League club feeling "astonished".
A statement released on the club's official website read: "Chelsea Football Club is astonished by the FIFA Appeal Committee’s decision not to suspend its sanction pending completion of the appeal process."
The statement added: "So far as the Club is aware, in all previous cases where a registration ban has been imposed by FIFA, a decision has also been made to suspend the sanction until the appeal process has been completed. In this case, Chelsea considers that it is being treated inconsistently in comparison with other European clubs."
"F****d it up,
Shot my Load,
Spewed onto the Motorway Shoulder,
I Could Have Been Somebody Special."
Dunnylad
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Georgi Kinkladze

Postby salford city » Wed May 15, 2019 5:32 pm

Dunnylad wrote:
JamieMCFC wrote:

Unfortunately for Chelsea, FIFA rejected their request to delay the sanction until the appeal is heard, a decision which left the Premier League club feeling "astonished".
A statement released on the club's official website read: "Chelsea Football Club is astonished by the FIFA Appeal Committee’s decision not to suspend its sanction pending completion of the appeal process."
The statement added: "So far as the Club is aware, in all previous cases where a registration ban has been imposed by FIFA, a decision has also been made to suspend the sanction until the appeal process has been completed. In this case, Chelsea considers that it is being treated inconsistently in comparison with other European clubs."

It would seem that Chelsea are being treated differently in this case. Sounds like they are setting a precedent. Fair enough as long as they apply it the same for all including Farca & Franco's Fascists
salford city

Postby Mase » Wed May 15, 2019 5:49 pm

Hope Chelsea and the Russian murder Fifa
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby JamieMCFC » Wed May 15, 2019 6:23 pm

Dunnylad wrote:
JamieMCFC wrote:

They appealed the decision in February and the decision was heard in May and FIFA Appeal Committee rejected the appeal. All the other European clubs that have received this ban stopped appeals process once the FIFA Appeal Committee rejected the appeal. Chelsea is taking it a step further and is going to the CAS. I'm not sure when those other clubs received their ban and when they appealed the decision and when the FIFA Appeal Committee made their decision. So no one including Chelsea knows how they would have treated those other European clubs if they took their cases to the CAS. People only speculate and assume what FIFA would have done.
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Mase » Wed May 15, 2019 7:01 pm

I'd just sign players and tell FIFA to go fuck themselves. If the selling club and the player say they've signed for Chelsea, what can the cunts do? Ban them? Oh, they've already done that.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby JamieMCFC » Wed May 15, 2019 7:33 pm

Mase wrote:I'd just sign players and tell FIFA to go fuck themselves. If the selling club and the player say they've signed for Chelsea, what can the cunts do? Ban them? Oh, they've already done that.

Chelsea can buy players during the ban, they just can't register them. People and the media keep using transfer ban, its a registration ban. So they wouldn't be eligible to play and if they played them the game would be a forfeit.
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Crossie » Wed May 15, 2019 8:06 pm

Khaldoon (can’t wait for his season review vid) has said in the past if they tried to ban us from anything we’d hire the best 50 lawyers in the world and turn them upside down and win. 4 years ago they shit themselves and begged us to pay a small fine, deferred larger fine and deferred competition ban so that they still looked well ‘ard.

This time we will not be so generous. Let alone the fact that stolen evidence is not permissible in court.

I don’t think they will dare ban us, they’ll just ask us nicely to not make them look too foolish by only signing £200 million of new players instead of £300 million.
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Vinny

Postby Saul Goodman » Thu May 16, 2019 12:38 pm

So the window is now open right? Or is it the 18th?
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby bigblue » Thu May 16, 2019 3:12 pm

Looks like Rodri might be on his way here:

bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby ruralblue » Thu May 16, 2019 3:43 pm

bigblue wrote:Looks like Rodri might be on his way here:

Translated BigBlue????

I struggle to speak Yorkshire man. We can't be expected to understand any of that.

Cheers.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby salford city » Thu May 16, 2019 4:22 pm

His agent has said someone has triggered his release clause......
salford city

Postby Plain Speaking » Thu May 16, 2019 4:24 pm

ruralblue wrote:
bigblue wrote:Looks like Rodri might be on his way here:

Translated BigBlue????

I struggle to speak Yorkshire man. We can't be expected to understand any of that.

Cheers.

Google translate literal translation:

"Rodri Hernández's agent, Pablo Barquero, has already informed (Atletico Madrid) the
@Atleti
that will pay the 70M clause
As he told
@RuizAntonito
, wants to be valued economically so an offer to match would convince"
It looks like someone might be offering to pay his release clause?
Plain Speaking
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Thu May 16, 2019 4:32 pm

Who the fuck is Rodri

When was our last marquee signing btw? Aguero?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby blues2win » Thu May 16, 2019 4:47 pm

I think the FIFA system for transfers will be up and running on June 9 so any signings can be registered then.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby bigblue » Thu May 16, 2019 5:48 pm

Mase wrote:Who the fuck is Rodri

When was our last marquee signing btw? Aguero?

He's a replacement for Fern. And signing players from Atletico have worked out pretty well for us in the past
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum