New UEFA threat to City

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: New UEFA threat to City

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Thu May 16, 2019 12:50 pm

sheblue wrote:
FA cup winners 2006 wrote:It is clear that there is some people within UEFA with personal vendettas against city. I hope we are absolutely ruthless in every way in fighting this but I just don't think Mansour will be that personally committed.

We should be wiretapping and hacking everyone involved in the investigation and UEFA in general. We should be entrapping them with hookers, strippers, rent boys etc. and blackmailing them.

As well as all the above, we should be getting on their side and getting our own people into prominent positions in UEFA.

All the above would quickly level the playing field but I doubt SM would be too bothered

You doubt hes not too bothered? I would say he is livid.

I don't see him getting so irate that he gets personally involved. He has too many other things on his plate. If he does get personally involved, it could get dirty as uefa would then be taking on a wealthy nation with knock on consequences that would worry them but at the moment that is not the case.

For now, its just the club who have no friends in UEFA. We are toothless and are not playing dirty enough
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Tokyo Blue » Thu May 16, 2019 1:14 pm

FA cup winners 2006 wrote:It is clear that there is some people within UEFA with personal vendettas against city. I hope we are absolutely ruthless in every way in fighting this but I just don't think Mansour will be that personally committed.

We should be wiretapping and hacking everyone involved in the investigation and UEFA in general. We should be entrapping them with hookers, strippers, rent boys etc. and blackmailing them.

As well as all the above, we should be getting on their side and getting our own people into prominent positions in UEFA.

All the above would quickly level the playing field but I doubt SM would be too bothered

The club really should not be breaking any law (wiretapping, hacking, entrapping or blackmailing) at this stage. Or indeed any stage.

The statement is excellent in my view and states quite clearly that we have neither been listened to nor treated fairly by a biased bunch of bent bastards, that we will see in court.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby City64 » Thu May 16, 2019 1:38 pm

Some startling information has just come to light on social media via a legal privy blue . It’s seems after 5 years no further charges can be pressed (ffp) and we City are about to pass the 5 years . Hence a botched witch hunt and a shambles of leaks against us ........
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carolina-blue » Thu May 16, 2019 1:51 pm

City64 wrote:Some startling information has just come to light on social media via a legal privy blue . It’s seems after 5 years no further charges can be pressed (ffp) and we City are about to pass the 5 years . Hence a botched witch hunt and a shambles of leaks against us ........

If that’s right it Explains a lot , though As someone said earlier Parry has to publicly come out and state his role / non role in this , His link to the NYT and the NY Cosmos stinks . It moves the attacks to a new level not just against Manchester City breaking up their little boys club but the City group as a whole .
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby bigblue » Thu May 16, 2019 3:05 pm

City64 wrote:Some startling information has just come to light on social media via a legal privy blue . It’s seems after 5 years no further charges can be pressed (ffp) and we City are about to pass the 5 years . Hence a botched witch hunt and a shambles of leaks against us ........

bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby bigblue » Thu May 16, 2019 3:09 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
sheblue wrote:ITS GOING TO GET REALLY NASTY NOW.

Yves Leterme has been named and shamed by the club - interesting Wiki

Some background on him I found from a Belgian commenter online:

I had no idea this sneaky, slimey fucking bastard got given a position at Uefa. I'm sure he fits right in there.

Just one example. He has a position at IDEA ("an intergovernmental organization that supports sustainable democracy worldwide") where he earns 14.500 Euros per month. He earns this almost tax free, the Belgian state got wind of this and asked him to pay his fair share of taxes on this. (Remember he was PM of this country before). He refuses to pay his fair share and goes through court proceedings, where he is told he has to pay as it is the law to pay your god damn fucking taxes. Now he is still not happy so he makes his employer make up the difference so he still takes home 14.500 EUR/Month. IDEA is now actively trying to get rid of him as he is also accused of running the organisation ("that supports sustainable democracy worldwide") in an authoritarian way, gives preferential treatment to some and was accused of harassment (not sexual) in the workplace. He refuses to leave until his contract is over although the organisation doesn't give him anything to do anymore probably.

He also had a dubious, to say it lightly, role in a Belgian bank debacle (Fortis) where he was accused of not respecting the separation of powers of the Belgian state.

Him being in charge of Financial Fair Play is a fucking joke. He's a greedy fucking hypocrite.

Bonus: he also started singing the French national anthem when someone asked him to sing along to the Belgian one on the Belgian National Day.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Dameerto » Thu May 16, 2019 4:52 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:

The club really should not be breaking any law (wiretapping, hacking, entrapping or blackmailing) at this stage. Or indeed any stage.

The statement is excellent in my view and states quite clearly that we have neither been listened to nor treated fairly by a biased bunch of bent bastards, that we will see in court.

The gloves are well and truly off after our second statement. About fucling time.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Wooders » Thu May 16, 2019 5:22 pm

Mansour won’t be directly involved as that’s what he pays khaldoon for - khaldoon is going to rip them apart though as this is his fight, as it is him directly that the smears are against, as it intones he has been signing off on a myriad of illicit activities - he will not take that lying down I can assure you
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Mase » Thu May 16, 2019 5:34 pm

I don't understand. If it's gone over the 5 years how can they try anything?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby carolina-blue » Thu May 16, 2019 5:41 pm

Mase wrote:I don't understand. If it's gone over the 5 years how can they try anything?

Oh it’s passed the 5 yrs Sweet
I read it as the 5 yrs is upon us so that’s why the shit is being fired up now to get it in before it does pass
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Mase » Thu May 16, 2019 6:41 pm

carolina-blue wrote:
Mase wrote:I don't understand. If it's gone over the 5 years how can they try anything?

Oh it’s passed the 5 yrs Sweet
I read it as the 5 yrs is upon us so that’s why the shit is being fired up now to get it in before it does pass

Ah right I see.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby london blue 2 » Thu May 16, 2019 6:54 pm

Ye, apparently their own rules said they couldn’t investigate again within 5 years following the previous outcome. This new claim apparently came out 5 years to the day :lol:
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby blues2win » Tue May 21, 2019 11:50 am

Another conflict of interest emerges. Rick Parry remains unquestioned by the Press it seems

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/manchest ... f-interest
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby BlueinBosnia » Tue May 21, 2019 12:44 pm

bigblue wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
sheblue wrote:ITS GOING TO GET REALLY NASTY NOW.

Yves Leterme has been named and shamed by the club - interesting Wiki

Some background on him I found from a Belgian commenter online:

I had no idea this sneaky, slimey fucking bastard got given a position at Uefa. I'm sure he fits right in there.

Just one example. He has a position at IDEA ("an intergovernmental organization that supports sustainable democracy worldwide") where he earns 14.500 Euros per month. He earns this almost tax free, the Belgian state got wind of this and asked him to pay his fair share of taxes on this. (Remember he was PM of this country before). He refuses to pay his fair share and goes through court proceedings, where he is told he has to pay as it is the law to pay your god damn fucking taxes. Now he is still not happy so he makes his employer make up the difference so he still takes home 14.500 EUR/Month. IDEA is now actively trying to get rid of him as he is also accused of running the organisation ("that supports sustainable democracy worldwide") in an authoritarian way, gives preferential treatment to some and was accused of harassment (not sexual) in the workplace. He refuses to leave until his contract is over although the organisation doesn't give him anything to do anymore probably.

He also had a dubious, to say it lightly, role in a Belgian bank debacle (Fortis) where he was accused of not respecting the separation of powers of the Belgian state.

Him being in charge of Financial Fair Play is a fucking joke. He's a greedy fucking hypocrite.

Bonus: he also started singing the French national anthem when someone asked him to sing along to the Belgian one on the Belgian National Day.

Is this the guy who was involved with the financial mismanagement of Lotus Bakeries as well? Can't find a connection online, but I'm sure that there was a Belgian in charge of FFP at one point who had nearly bankrupting them on his CV (for the scale of incompetence, bankrupting Lotus in Belgium would be like bankrupting Tayto Crisps in Ireland - it's basically a go-to national brand and household name).
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby zuricity » Wed May 22, 2019 3:02 am

bigblue wrote:

Question for that Arse(nal fan) Simon Stone :

Q. What's wrong with this picture ?

A. It's missing the second word "Wind".
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby john@staustell » Thu May 23, 2019 4:44 am

What concerns me is that Tebas continues to make his apparently slanderous statements ,- why does the club not sue him?
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Dameerto » Thu May 23, 2019 4:13 pm

john@staustell wrote:What concerns me is that Tebas continues to make his apparently slanderous statements ,- why does the club not sue him?

He was very careful how he worded it this time though, referring to previous statements rather than repeating them, so I think he's been warned.

Edit, I've just read some actual quotes from him, so ignore me. He's still as deluded as ever.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby zuricity » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:08 pm

Real Madrid have already taken their spending to 350 million on the back of 31 million profits in 2018 , with a Turnover of 750 million .

They have outstanding debt of over 100 million .
and apparently 106 mill in cash ( 2018) .

Where's FFP when you need it ? ah , of course , it's only important for City !
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Saul Goodman » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:40 pm

They need to raise over 100M in sales in order to not breach FFP
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby Nickyboy » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:16 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:They need to raise over 100M in sales in order to not breach FFP

The rags will give them that for injury prone Bale
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum