Sanè situation

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Sanè situation

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue May 28, 2019 5:50 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Mase wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:The Burnley game that was referred to on the previous page is an example.

Laporte and Zinch both gave him shit passes, he had his arm waving strop and then stopped making the runs, he was hooked because of it.

He didn't stop making runs at all. He continued to make runs and people in the thread at the time actually commented that no one was picking Sanè out.

OK Mase, it's a figment of my imagination.

You want to get that treated...its affected you since the start of the season.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby JamieMCFC » Thu May 30, 2019 12:37 pm

JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby sheblue » Thu May 30, 2019 2:29 pm

If true, good. That only laves La Liga and the premier league so.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Mase » Thu May 30, 2019 3:09 pm

Fook the Mayweathers and fook the Bundesliga
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Mase » Fri May 31, 2019 9:12 am

We've turned down £70 million apparently. Now the Germans are saying it's going to be difficult for them to sign him. Twats.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PeterParker » Fri May 31, 2019 9:25 am

I think no one will meet our demands and he might actual sign a new deal.

I think the club is working also on that. Might turn into a weird saga because I don't see Barcelona & Real coming for him.

I hope we are smart and don't give in and let Bayern get him for a cheaper price.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby john@staustell » Fri May 31, 2019 9:44 am

Mase wrote:We've turned down £70 million apparently. Now the Germans are saying it's going to be difficult for them to sign him. Twats.

Expected him to run and fall at their feet :D
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Mase » Fri May 31, 2019 10:17 am

PeterParker wrote:I think no one will meet our demands and he might actual sign a new deal.

I think the club is working also on that. Might turn into a weird saga because I don't see Barcelona & Real coming for him.

I hope we are smart and don't give in and let Bayern get him for a cheaper price.

Real are signing Hazard. They don't need Sanè. Barca are trying to sign every man and his dog.

If he's waiting for either of them he'll be waiting a long time imo.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby salford city » Fri May 31, 2019 10:46 am

Looks like the German rags were trying it on and thinking they only had to make a token offer to tempt him. Fair play to us for holding out for a price that we believe is fair if that is what has happened. Upto Same now to consider what is best for him
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Saul Goodman » Fri May 31, 2019 3:44 pm

JamieMCFC wrote:

But then Bild comes back and says that's not true.
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby stupot » Fri May 31, 2019 4:06 pm

Just been reading this thread again. It's laughable some of the criticism Pep's got for not playing him much when we're winning every week.
Someone pointed out he's played in 3 of the games we've lost. It's actually all 4 league games. Chelsea, Leicester, Newcastle away and Palace at home. He played in all of them.

His best moment was the winner at home to Liverpool but that was just after he'd given the ball away and could have cost us the game.

If he stays, great- but I'll lay odds he buckles down next season and improves.I reckon Mahrez will be great next season too.
If he goes then I'll trust the manager to replace him in style.I don't think he's been proved wrong with Diaz at Madrid or Roberts going to Norwich.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Fri May 31, 2019 4:39 pm

stupot wrote:His best moment was the winner at home to Liverpool

So the difference in the title race then :lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Fri May 31, 2019 6:45 pm

Mase wrote:

Or viewed from the opposite angle, a winner which would have been unnecessary if we hadn't lost the 4 game? Just sayin'.
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Bluedj » Fri May 31, 2019 6:56 pm

Don’t forget the other 10 players in the Team that Played in AlLL of them

Big Ed for sure
Eric ?
Sergio?
Razza?

I’m not saying all of them played in those losses, I could be wrong
But
Why pick Leroy out?

Don’t forget the goal at the swamp
The winner against the dippers
And the wonder free kick in the CL against Schalke
Bluedj
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: vincent kompany

Postby Mase » Fri May 31, 2019 7:04 pm

Bluemoon4610 wrote:
Mase wrote:

Or viewed from the opposite angle, a winner which would have been unnecessary if we hadn't lost the 4 game? Just sayin'.

But we did lose those matches. We're talking about playing our title rivals in a 6 pointer. Just sayin'
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Fri May 31, 2019 7:05 pm

Bluedj wrote:Don’t forget the other 10 players in the Team that Played in AlLL of them

Big Ed for sure
Eric ?
Sergio?
Razza?

I’m not saying all of them played in those losses, I could be wrong
But
Why pick Leroy out?

Don’t forget the goal at the swamp
The winner against the dippers
And the wonder free kick in the CL against Schalke

Didn't he also get the penalty at Anfield?

10 goals and 10 assists in 21 starts in the Prem.

But he played in all our loses by the way!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Outcast » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:15 am

Rule 1: dont mention Kolorav

Rule 2: dont mention Otter

Rule 3:dont mention Sane

Mention any of the above 5 times or less like the candy man movie and 'Mase' will appear. Seriously dude, let it go, Sane is amazing but like any other player, he deserves criticism when he isn't performing and praised when he delivers. I doubt anyone wants him to go but I'd back the manager's decision at end of the day.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:25 am

Outcast wrote:Rule 1: dont mention Kolorav

Mention any of the above 5 times or less like the candy man movie and 'Mase' will appear. Seriously dude, let it go, Sane is amazing but like any other player, he deserves criticism when he isn't performing and praised when he delivers. I doubt anyone wants him to go but I'd back the manager's decision at end of the day.

Eh? We're having a discussion in a thread titles "Sanè".

If you look back to last season I was Sanè's biggest critic. But to potentially lose one of the best players in his position in the world because for one season he "had a bad attitude" is ridiculous. We're not fighting relegation anymore, we're bigger than that. We need and want the best players in the world. If we have them we want to keep them. He doesn't appear to be a bad apple in the dressing room, the players seem to like him. If he was a bad apple I could understand it.

And to try and play down his contribution this season is embarrassing. You've said he deserves criticism when he's not performing - yes every player does. But I've just shown he's scored 10 goals and has 10 assists from 21 starts in the Prem this season. He's scored the winner against our title rivals and got a pen at Anfield. He came on and changed the game against Schalke and the rags. Like someone's mentioned, it's only when these stories of contract talks slowing that people seem to have turned on him.

If he has this bad attitude then where was it last season? If it's just been this one season he's had a "bad attitude" could it be something else? Hasn't he just had a kid? One season with a "bad attitude" and we're not arsed if one of the best players in the world and "future Balon d'Or" goes...
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:59 am

And also NEVER mention Kola! EVER!!

Unless it's to confirm he's the greatest ever left back we've had
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Outcast » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:03 am

Mase wrote:
Outcast wrote:Rule 1: dont mention Kolorav

Eh? We're having a discussion in a thread titles "Sanè".

If you look back to last season I was Sanè's biggest critic. But to potentially lose one of the best players in his position in the world because for one season he "had a bad attitude" is ridiculous. We're not fighting relegation anymore, we're bigger than that. We need and want the best players in the world. If we have them we want to keep them. He doesn't appear to be a bad apple in the dressing room, the players seem to like him. If he was a bad apple I could understand it.

And to try and play down his contribution this season is embarrassing. You've said he deserves criticism when he's not performing - yes every player does. But I've just shown he's scored 10 goals and has 10 assists from 21 starts in the Prem this season. He's scored the winner against our title rivals and got a pen at Anfield. He came on and changed the game against Schalke and the rags. Like someone's mentioned, it's only when these stories of contract talks slowing that people seem to have turned on him.

If he has this bad attitude then where was it last season? If it's just been this one season he's had a "bad attitude" could it be something else? Hasn't he just had a kid? One season with a "bad attitude" and we're not arsed if one of the best players in the world and "future Balon d'Or" goes...

Ask yourself this; do you think he can do better? I do, I just feel he's not pushing hard enough to be one of the best players in the world. I agree he's scored spectacular goals and important ones. I genuinely feel he's more talented than Ronaldo, but, does he have that desire to reach his level, I'm not saying he doesn't work hard, I want him to reach the nex level, that will take some 'sheer' desire to reach it followed by consistency year after year.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum