Khaldoon

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Khaldoon

Postby bigblue » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:41 pm

Quite a sensible comment below that article:

Most of this article comes from the Associated Press release.

It should be noted that UEFA promised to respond to City's 100 page rebuttal document. They didn't, as per UEFA FFP process, they simply kicked it upstairs for adjudication.

I also note that from the moment this case has been resurrected, there have been UEFA leaks to the press by the dozen - also breaking UEFA FFP investigation confnidentiality clauses. The latest being "A separate person with knowledge of the case said City provided conflicting answers to some questions to investigators".

It's a Kangeroo court for the old G14 clubs who don't want anyone to join them in the Golden Trough of UEFA competition cash. Sadly for them, their process has been so sloppy, CAS will throw this out in fairly short order.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby salford city » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:22 pm

^^^ you would hope so with the constant drip-feed from the other side (s)
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby City64 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:17 pm

UEFA have just issued a press release regarding MCFC registered legal action .................

"No comment"

That's all they have say !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby john@staustell » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:41 pm

City64 wrote:UEFA have just issued a press release regarding MCFC registered legal action .................

"No comment"

Legally they are in a big hole, what with us having the top lawyers and all.

However they can still do what they want. But that rubbish about the reorganisation could be the end of them
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Dameerto » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:10 pm

I hope Pep finally gets why we boo their fucking anthem now.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Dameerto » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:13 pm

john@staustell wrote:
City64 wrote:UEFA have just issued a press release regarding MCFC registered legal action .................

"No comment"

However they can still do what they want. But that rubbish about the reorganisation could be the end of them

I think our angle is that we provided UEFA with a paper trail for where the sponsorship money came from, and UEFA are ignoring the 'irrefutable proof' and pushing it on to the guys who decide the punishment. That's what the media says we're challenging. Hopefully CAS agrees with us.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Mase » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:05 pm

Dameerto wrote:
john@staustell wrote:

"No comment"

I think our angle is that we provided UEFA with a paper trail for where the sponsorship money came from, and UEFA are ignoring the 'irrefutable proof' and pushing it on to the guys who decide the punishment. That's what the media says we're challenging. Hopefully CAS agrees with us.

So just the same as what they did last time to us.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Dameerto » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:31 pm

Last time was about 'legacy' player contracts, and we settled with UEFA.
VIVA EL CITIES

Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Mase » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:32 pm

Dameerto wrote:Last time was about 'legacy' player contracts, and we settled with UEFA.

Settled after the goal posts were moved by them. Sounds like they're doing the same here by just going straight to a punishment ignoring the facts.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Dameerto » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:35 pm

Mase wrote:
Dameerto wrote:Last time was about 'legacy' player contracts, and we settled with UEFA.

Settled after the goal posts were moved by them. Sounds like they're doing the same here by just going straight to a punishment ignoring the facts.

And this time we're challenging that decision by going to CAS. Which is the difference.
VIVA EL CITIES

Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby zuricity » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:36 pm

"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Mase » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:43 pm

Dameerto wrote:
Mase wrote:

And this time we're challenging that decision by going to CAS. Which is the difference.

I said "what THEY did to us last time" nothing to do with our actions. You having a bad day?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby mr_nool » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:48 pm

Mase wrote:

UEFA don't have anything new on us. It's all about the old shit, which we already settled. They only reopened the case because of "public" pressure (noise from the G14) after the Bild articles. And they've leaked stuff to try to get us trialled and condemned by the media, and we're not taking it.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Blue Noodle » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:54 pm

What decision are we appealing? We haven't been charged with anything and the corrupt cunts in UEFA haven't presented any sort of case against us.
Blue Noodle
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:55 pm

Dameerto wrote:I hope Pep finally gets why we boo their fucking anthem now.

He would be better off just keeping his mouth shut on this fan booing issue ,once and for all .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby mr_nool » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:04 pm

Blue Noodle wrote:What decision are we appealing? We haven't been charged with anything and the corrupt cunts in UEFA haven't presented any sort of case against us.

My guess is that we're either appealing the fact that they've reopened a settled case without a y new evidence being presented (City don't recognise the hacked emails as evidence) or because of UEFA breaching the non-disclosure agreement by leaking to the press.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby City64 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:10 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Blue Noodle wrote:What decision are we appealing? We haven't been charged with anything and the corrupt cunts in UEFA haven't presented any sort of case against us.

My guess is that we're either appealing the fact that they've reopened a settled case without a y new evidence being presented (City don't recognise the hacked emails as evidence) or because of UEFA breaching the non-disclosure agreement by leaking to the press.

There is a theory that City know who within UEFA has illegally leaked imformation to the media . And this former Belgian Prime Minister overseeing our kangaroo court is a proper bent cunt digging a huge hole for UEFA .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Dameerto » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:12 pm

Mase wrote:
Dameerto wrote:
Mase wrote:

I said "what THEY did to us last time" nothing to do with our actions. You having a bad day?

i read what you said, was trying to find the bit it related to.
VIVA EL CITIES

Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:29 am

Dameerto wrote:I hope Pep finally boos their fucking anthem with us now.

Fixed it for you :D
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Mase » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:55 am

Chelsea also gone to Cas
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision