Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Mase » Tue May 28, 2019 6:32 am

They're really milking this shitty Treble 99 match aren't they. 500 stories about Beckham's passing. The most overrated football there ever has been.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Outcast » Tue May 28, 2019 11:02 am

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48431483

Hey up Tabsy, who you going blame for this corruption this time? Talk about karma bitch
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby john@staustell » Tue May 28, 2019 12:30 pm

These people have been arrested Mr Tebas

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/2 ... fil.html#0
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby PeterParker » Wed May 29, 2019 8:22 am

Cracked me up. How the media works today:

PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby johnny crossan » Fri May 31, 2019 8:41 am

Sky currently looping video of Cyril Tebas calling Khaldoon ignorant - no video of our chairman's actual comments though. What a surprise.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri May 31, 2019 9:11 am

johnny crossan wrote:Sky currently looping video of Cyril Tebas calling Khaldoon ignorant - no video of our chairman's actual comments though. What a surprise.

that fat spanish cunt is 100% a nonce
guaranteed that he spent a lot of his life cruising the showers at youth football clubs
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby salford city » Fri May 31, 2019 9:23 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:Sky currently looping video of Cyril Tebas calling Khaldoon ignorant - no video of our chairman's actual comments though. What a surprise.

guaranteed that he spent a lot of his life cruising the showers at youth football clubs

Costa Rican / Spaniard. He's going to look even more of a cnut when we are exonerated. Keep digging those holes for yourself Javi.........
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby johnny crossan » Fri May 31, 2019 9:26 am

salford city wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

Costa Rican / Spaniard. He's going to look even more of a cnut when we are exonerated. Keep digging those holes for yourself Javi.........

This is my complaint to Sky:
"SSN are currently showing a dubbed video of Javier Tebas from La Liga calling the Manchester City chairman ‘ignorant’ but with no video of Khaldoon Al Mubarak’s actual comments to present its viewers with a balanced story. Tebas’ lie that Barcelona & Real Madrid have never faced UEFA sanctions is broadcast without challenge as is his false claim that Spanish clubs have never benefitted from state subsidy. The Spanish League is arguably the most corrupt in major European football and Senor Tebas is both its representative and an utterly discredited and self-proclaimed enemy of the Premier League in general and Man City in particular. Yet more blatant anti-Man City bias from Sky pandering to your preferred audience demographic of Man Utd and Liverpool supporters."
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby nottsblue » Fri May 31, 2019 10:24 am

johnny crossan wrote:
salford city wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

This is my complaint to Sky:
"SSN are currently showing a dubbed video of Javier Tebas from La Liga calling the Manchester City chairman ‘ignorant’ but with no video of Khaldoon Al Mubarak’s actual comments to present its viewers with a balanced story. Tebas’ lie that Barcelona & Real Madrid have never faced UEFA sanctions is broadcast without challenge as is his false claim that Spanish clubs have never benefitted from state subsidy. The Spanish League is arguably the most corrupt in major European football and Senor Tebas is both its representative and an utterly discredited and self-proclaimed enemy of the Premier League in general and Man City in particular. Yet more blatant anti-Man City bias from Sky pandering to your preferred audience demographic of Man Utd and Liverpool supporters."

Nice one JC
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby salford city » Fri May 31, 2019 10:53 am

Fair play JC. You know it won't make a difference though as you point out with the audience demographic. SKY is a battle that we won't be winning in the foreseeable future it's an extension of LFC & MUFC TV in the main to pamper to the hordes of armchair fans.
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Fri May 31, 2019 2:07 pm

salford city wrote:Fair play JC. You know it won't make a difference though.......

Maybe not on its own. But what if........
Every City fan on here wrote a similar letter of complaint - not to Sky but to the media watchdog (Ofcom, I think) in a way people write to them to complain about newspaper articles? Enough letters would make them at least look at this sort of thing.
Those that subscribe to Sky could also write to them asking for balanced coverage or a subscription cancellation form!
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby City64 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:14 pm

So Sky spent around 5 minutes showing our unprecedented record breaking domestic treble parade but are now treating the bin dippers CL parade like a fucking royal wedding ?
Diabolical bias , the tv is well and truly turned off !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby london blue 2 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:13 pm

Yep turned off when sky said 500k. BBC report simply says “large crowds at dipper parade”

The media narrative is so obvious yet still infuriating.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:30 pm

johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Blue Jam » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:39 pm

Anyone been on BBC SPORT homepage? It's allmost all articles about dippers. A complete Liverpool wankfest.
Blue Jam
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Goater

Postby nottsblue » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:46 pm

Blue Jam wrote:Anyone been on BBC SPORT homepage? It's allmost all articles about dippers. A complete Liverpool wankfest.

The articles about lift off for the dippers and that 2019 was the greatest CL campaign were stomach turning. There will be another month or so of this until the season starts and they fall away
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Outcast » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:31 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Blue Jam wrote:Anyone been on BBC SPORT homepage? It's allmost all articles about dippers. A complete Liverpool wankfest.

The articles about lift off for the dippers and that 2019 was the greatest CL campaign were stomach turning. There will be another month or so of this until the season starts and they fall away

This is why its paramount we smother those vermins next season. We cant allow those rats to infest UK streets again. The league and chimps league next season please, it's down to us to stem this infestation, it's down to us to save humanity
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby dazby » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:13 am

I'm looking forward to the articles this week about the owners supporting a despot regime (Trump) and all their human rights violations. Also a follow up on their Sponsors being bent.

It'll happen right?
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Bournemouthcityfan » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:35 am

Twelve page momento in the times for the dippers today for one cup win. When we won the treble what did we get? And they say the press isn’t biased.
Bournemouthcityfan
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sergio Augero

Postby City64 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:29 pm

dazby wrote:I'm looking forward to the articles this week about the owners supporting a despot regime (Trump) and all their human rights violations. Also a follow up on their Sponsors being bent.

It'll happen right?

1. They murdered 39 Juventus fans in Heysel
2. They got English teams banned from Europe .
3. They haven't won the PL since its formation decades ago.
4. They smashed our team bus up in front of a live world wide tv audience putting all our team and staff in serious danger before a crucial game .
5. The Merseyside Police deliberately went public with the route of our team bus then covered up the whole ensuing criminal damage and criminal offences .
6. There main sponsor was found guilty of money laundering and helping terrorism in Syria .
7. Their fans trashed beautiful Barcelona and assaulted passers bye .
8. Their supporters masturbated in Cibeles fountain Madrid .
9. Their fans pick pocketed their own fans at the CL trophy parade .
10 They are obsessed with us ..................
Nah you wont read or hear anything in the media about any of this , this is the corrupt world of football and big money protecting a scum ridden shit hole of a football club .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum