Van Dijk

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Van Dijk

Postby Blue<red » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:19 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Blue<red wrote:
Mase wrote:
Blue<red wrote:The best defender in the world.... I've gotta admit.

Hahaha could have been a bit more subtle with your username murdering bellend.

Hahhaha haha... Jealousy got the best of you...

Look up Football team in England who has broken every conceivable record in the league.....you wont find the word BINDIPPING GARBAGE LICKER in the title.

Just keep looking up the league..like you have done for years and years and years.....30 years ....30 years.......30 fuckign years.

Premier league is the Holy grail..always has been , always will be.

I'm not sure Messi and Ronaldo would agree with this holy grail shit you wrote here.... And where were you ten years ago? You have oil fraud to be thankful for.
Blue<red
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: Man city
My favourite player is: Sergio aguero

Postby zuricity » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:15 am

Blue<red wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Blue<red wrote:
Mase wrote:

Look up Football team in England who has broken every conceivable record in the league.....you wont find the word BINDIPPING GARBAGE LICKER in the title.

Just keep looking up the league..like you have done for years and years and years.....30 years ....30 years.......30 fuckign years.

I'm not sure Messi and Ronaldo would agree with this holy grail shit you wrote here.... And where were you ten years ago? You have oil fraud to be thankful for.

You are only making it worse for yourself, go on you tube and watch Shankly's interview about the League title and exploits in Europe competitions.

And how dare you use Messi or the ex rag player - part of a PL winning team , in the same reference to Van Dijk ? he is still an average defender.

Oil fraud ? You should use a BBC hys or perhaps the Daily Fail to dump such nonsense.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby PeterParker » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:18 am

Blue<red wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Blue<red wrote:
Mase wrote:

You are just a sad, sad, sad little man.
Your posts show exactly why no one in the entire world likes you, better yet, no one in the world respects you.

You will always have Heysel and Hillsborough on your backs, no matter how much money you will spend in the media to clean you up. That will stay for you forever, you will always be a bunch of murderers. And this is the worst kind. Killing other people for supporting their team.
You will never be capable of look in the eyes of other people and see respect, because no one will give you.

And for you to come here and have your venom speaks a bunch of how amazing our run was. It really hurts? Doesn't it? Waiting week in and week out "This is it, today they are going to slip" (ups, did I offend you by using the word slip? I hope I didn't bring back any bad memories). Ah, how fun was that. Come on, Burnley, come on, United, come on, Leicester - Nop, didn't happen.
I quite enjoyed it, every week laughing my ass off looking at your despair because other teams did not deliver. Oh, and how I laughed, and how we laughed.

You see, how bitter and loud you will be and how good you will think your team is, you will never be as good as the centurions. Wait. I will write again: THE CENTURIONS.
Because, admit it, this is what you will ever be. Second best.

Ta,
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Mase » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:58 am

Can you guys leave her alone? She's just mentioned "oil fraud" so she's obviously 12. Stop picking on a kid.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Blue<red » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:03 am

Van dijk, average? But you lot wanted him in your team. Oh wait u still wish u got him but he chose us over you. It's all about class not just money. Mourinho comes to mind.
Blue<red
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Postby Mase » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:26 am

Blue<red wrote:Van dijk, average? But you lot wanted him in your team. Oh wait u still wish u got him but he chose us over you. It's all about class not just money. Mourinho comes to mind.

Class and Liverpool :lol:

-Murdering your own fans
-Murdering Juve fans
-Smashing a teams bus up
-Going out causing trouble against Roma then crying when one of yours is smashed in
-Pushing an old man in a fountain
-Blaming the wind, grass, God, Chinese eaten the night before for not winning
-Smashing a waiter over the head with a slab of concrete then letting a kid get sent down for it
-Knowing one of your players racially abused another player and the next match making t shirts to support him
-joining another teams forum cause you're jealous they beat you to the league and both cups

Anymore to add?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby ruralblue » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:19 am

Mase wrote:
Blue<red wrote:Van dijk, average? But you lot wanted him in your team. Oh wait u still wish u got him but he chose us over you. It's all about class not just money. Mourinho comes to mind.

-Murdering your own fans
-Murdering Juve fans
-Smashing a teams bus up
-Going out causing trouble against Roma then crying when one of yours is smashed in
-Smashing a waiter over the head with a slab of concrete then letting a kid get sent down for it
-Knowing one of your players racially abused another player and the next match making t shirts to support him
-joining another teams forum cause you're jealous they beat you to the league and both cups

Anymore to add?

Klopps teeth?
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby rosbif cuisson 'bleu' » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:25 am

ruralblue wrote:
Mase wrote:

-Murdering your own fans
-Murdering Juve fans
-Smashing a teams bus up

Anymore to add?

captain slaps dj because he didn't get the record he wanted in a shitey nightclub

Klopps teeth?
rosbif cuisson 'bleu'
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: mcfc
My favourite player is: colin bell

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:28 am

First up, he's not average, he's quality, how he would fare in City's set up where he'd be more exposed is up for debate though.

He didn't choose Liverpool over City, City refused to match Southampton's asking price so there was never any choice.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Blue<red » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:39 pm

Talking about class, you guys had to ridicule our famous allez allez song, thereby mocking an injured Sean cox... That wasn't even enough, your players moved a bit further with those lines "kompnay injured salah". Still wondering what will be your next line of ridicule.
BTW I hope you saw the mammoth crowd that graced our parade? I'm sure u understood what it is to have proper supporters and not plastic.
Blue<red
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Postby Mase » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:01 pm

Blue<red wrote:Talking about class, you guys had to ridicule our famous allez allez song, thereby mocking an injured Sean cox... That wasn't even enough, your players moved a bit further with those lines "kompnay injured salah". Still wondering what will be your next line of ridicule.
BTW I hope you saw the mammoth crowd that graced our parade? I'm sure u understood what it is to have proper supporters and not plastic.

Sean Cox :lol: Say it again without crying.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:34 pm

Blue<red wrote:Talking about class, you guys had to ridicule our famous allez allez song, thereby mocking an injured Sean cox... That wasn't even enough, your players moved a bit further with those lines "kompnay injured salah". Still wondering what will be your next line of ridicule.

Right own up lads, which one of you created this account? This can't be real.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:45 pm

ImageImage

I hope you saw the records we broke....every record to break was broken...you will never ever ever come close to breaking those records.

VAR would have had you in 6 th place.....cant wait for next season with VAR....your fucked.

As for your crowds....the bin men didn't pick up the bins the day before.

Jurgen Klopp's wife climbed onto a bin amongst Liverpool fans to watch UCL victory parade

Bindipping RATS....the vilest scum of football supporters.
Last edited by carl_feedthegoat on Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Lawro » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:05 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:ImageImage

I hope you saw the records we broke....every record to break was broken...you will never ever ever come close to breaking those records.

VAR would have had you in 6 th place.....cant wait for next season with VAR....your fucked.

As for your crowds....the bin men didn't pick up the bins the day before.

Jurgen Klopp's wife climbed onto a bin amongst Liverpool fans to watch UCL victory parade

Bindipping RATS....the vilest scum of football supporters.

Calm down, calm down.
Lawro
Joey Barton's Twitter Account

Postby CTID Hants » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:12 pm

Your fucking song, your fucking song????????? Listen up you typical scouse ALWAYS OFFENDED, NEVER ASHAMED CUNT, you stole that song off fucking Napoli, SCOUSERS ARE WORK SHY, SELF ENTITLED TO EVERYTING CUNTS, THE WHOLE COUNTRY LOATH YOU AND YOUR SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT AND I'M NOT TALKING JUST ABOUT FOOTBALL!!!!
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby nottsblue » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:30 pm

Utter dickhead. Proper supporters? You and your brethren wouldn’t know what that is.

You can keep your six times and tell yourself that’s what you want. But deep down you know and all dippers know, that the trophy you really really want, more than anything else, is the PL. And that is hasn’t ever graced your trophy room. Whereas we have beaten virtually every record over the last two years. 10 points clear and you still fluffed it.

Keep trucking sunshine
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby nottsblue » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:41 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:

First up, he's not average, he's quality, how he would fare in City's set up where he'd be more exposed is up for debate though.

He didn't choose Liverpool over City, City refused to match Southampton's asking price so there was never any choice.

Exactly.

Just remember great individuals don’t necessarily make a great team.

We have both in abundance by the way
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby zuricity » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:24 pm

nottsblue wrote:

Exactly.

He had a good season in a team that played well . He didn't stand out in a pretty solid defense. At times he looked woefully lost.

I think that Scouse2's fullbacks were the the most value in their Defense. Always bitching and moaning at the refs , that's not really classy is it ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:34 pm

zuricity wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

Exactly.

He had a good season in a team that played well . He didn't stand out in a pretty solid defense. At times he looked woefully lost.

I think that Scouse2's fullbacks were the the most value in their Defense. Always bitching and moaning at the refs , that's not really classy is it ?

Neither is murdering 39 people.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Blue<red » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:58 pm

OK. I just made your boring forum interesting... Bye for now
Blue<red
Bianchi's Matchday Snood