Rags or Criminals?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Who do you hate more

Rags
20%
Criminals
80%

Total votes : 49

Re: Rags or Criminals?

Postby london blue 2 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:43 pm

Also this year has given me a strange new respect for Everton. Never thought I’d say that but it must be unbearable having to share the city with those cunts.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Bluez » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:19 pm

s1ty m wrote:I've never seen football more toxic than this year; the media, the Dippers bile-soaked crapathon, all just nasty and embittered. They really made it horrible.

Sweet to beat them. So sweet.

When I read some of the stuff posted on here I have to ask, are we any different?
We talk about what happened at Heysel as though other football fans at that time were angels. I was going to games in those days, we were not angels. Heysel and Hillsborough were by chance the same team. When you look at how things were in those days, it could have been anyone.

Its a shame that rather than enjoy what an amazing season this was there is a need to blame press, other fans etc for not being nice to us.
The press and other fans read this site, we do not come across well. I am beginning to remember why I stopped coming to the site.
Light travels faster than sound.
Thats why some people appear bright until they open their mouth.

DISCLAIMER- My views are mine alone, and probably rubbish anyway.
Bluez
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Mase » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:28 pm

Bluez wrote:
s1ty m wrote:I've never seen football more toxic than this year; the media, the Dippers bile-soaked crapathon, all just nasty and embittered. They really made it horrible.

When I read some of the stuff posted on here I have to ask, are we any different?
We talk about what happened at Heysel as though other football fans at that time were angels. I was going to games in those days, we were not angels. Heysel and Hillsborough were by chance the same team. When you look at how things were in those days, it could have been anyone.

Its a shame that rather than enjoy what an amazing season this was there is a need to blame press, other fans etc for not being nice to us.
The press and other fans read this site, we do not come across well. I am beginning to remember why I stopped coming to the site.

"Heysel and Hillsborough were by chance the same team. When you look at how things were in those days, it could have been anyone."

But it didn't happen to anyone else did it? We're talking about fans that are still smashing buses up. Still getting in trouble when playing abroad. How many times have City fans smashed a concrete slab over someone? Not in the 80s, still doing it 2005!!

Nah you're right mate. We're no different.

:lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Bluez » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:11 pm

Mase wrote:
Bluez wrote:

"Heysel and Hillsborough were by chance the same team. When you look at how things were in those days, it could have been anyone."

But it didn't happen to anyone else did it? We're talking about fans that are still smashing buses up. Still getting in trouble when playing abroad. How many times have City fans smashed a concrete slab over someone? Not in the 80s, still doing it 2005!!

Smashing up buses is a valid complaint, they should have been punished for that. But lets drop the old, stuff.
Light travels faster than sound.
Thats why some people appear bright until they open their mouth.

DISCLAIMER- My views are mine alone, and probably rubbish anyway.
Bluez
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:34 pm

Bluez wrote:

But it wasn't anyone else was it...it was the fuckign bindippers who got innocent people killed in Heysel and got us banned for fucking years...they are more fuckign guilty than any other fans out there and the media give them a free pass every fucking time.
Most fans hate the dippers and many forums have a thread about the dipper fans...and there is a reason for it......or do you honestly think this is the only site that slates them off ?!!

We bring up the media as some of those dipper supporting journos/ex players have their own agenda ..you only have to see the fucking BBC web page who title the dippers as European champions whilst we merely get mentioned as Manchester City.....not Premier league champions Man City...just Man city......its as fuckign obvious as fuck what they are trying to do.

I despair at the fans who leave this site because they feel upset at some of the threads or posters.....what happened to growing a pair and debating ?????.............I blame this culture of being offended...its spread to even good old time posters like yourself.

Its fuckign pathetic.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Mase » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:54 pm

Bluez wrote:
Mase wrote:
Bluez wrote:

Smashing up buses is a valid complaint, they should have been punished for that. But lets drop the old, stuff.

What about the attempted murder in 2005?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby PeterParker » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:08 pm

Bluez wrote:
Mase wrote:
Bluez wrote:

No, let’s not drop it.
The world should drop it when they will stop attacking buses, wank in front of kids and instead of acting like victims take responsability for those crimes.

That is the moment everything will stop.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby City64 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:32 pm

To be fair , most of the rag wankers have gone back into their caves and don't want to play out all of a sudden .........
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:40 am

City64 wrote:To be fair , most of the rag wankers have gone back into their caves and don't want to play out all of a sudden .........

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum