Zinchenko Signs for 3 More Years

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Zinchenko Signs for 3 More Years

Postby stupot » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:04 pm

Leroy thought he fucked up at Burnley.
That's why he went into one of his strops.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:12 pm

stupot wrote:Leroy thought he fucked up at Burnley.
That's why he went into one of his strops.

Fucked up his passing. That's not defending you absolute numpty.

Say it again without crying.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby stupot » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:26 pm

Anyone got any examples when he's fucked up was your question as you genuinely couldn't remember.
He fucked up at Wembley as well incidentally at 0-0 giving Watford that 1 on 1 that they fucked up.
Remember now.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Mase » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:04 pm

stupot wrote:Anyone got any examples when he's fucked up was your question as you genuinely couldn't remember.
He fucked up at Wembley as well incidentally at 0-0 giving Watford that 1 on 1 that they fucked up.
Remember now.

We're talking about him defending you thick twat!

"I don't see what he's done wrong defensive wise? .......

Anyone got any examples of when he's fucked up?"

Is that no clear enough Stewie??

I don't remember much from Wembley no. I was there from 11 drinking. Where did you watch it??
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby stupot » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:05 am

So giving the ball away from defence doesn't constitute defensive responsibility and I'm the thick twat.

I watched it at Wembley, just like I did the Community Shield, Carabao Cup and FA Cup Semi- what's your point there..

We don''t have to do much defending as we're that good. We're brilliant at possession, that's why it's noticable when it's given away cheaply. Try not drinking from 6 hours before kick off and you might remember more.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Postby john@staustell » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:01 am

In the last few games he gave the ball away several times in dangerous positions. It was also clear that each team had sussed out that if they just drop it over him they are away.

Anyone who doesn't see these things shouldn't be hurling insults at others to be honest. Or maybe give up drinking

Done an honest job filling in though, out of position. He's clearly got a lot about him and is likely a midfielder, which is why Pep is buying full backs.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby zuricity » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:57 am

Zinc, just like all defenders will be prone to the occasional bad or misplaced pass going forward.

It gets noticed because it is in our half or leaves the team caught in forward march without possession.

What about aimless crosses into the box? zinc amongst others is guilty of this more than the occasional stray pass out from defence.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Mase » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:54 am

stupot wrote:So giving the ball away from defence doesn't constitute defensive responsibility and I'm the thick twat.

I watched it at Wembley, just like I did the Community Shield, Carabao Cup and FA Cup Semi- what's your point there..

We don''t have to do much defending as we're that good. We're brilliant at possession, that's why it's noticable when it's given away cheaply. Try not drinking from 6 hours before kick off and you might remember more.

"Defensive responsibility" :lol: are you making things up?
What does giving the ball away upfront constitute? Attacking responsibility? :lol: Leave it out, it's just passing you thick twat.

If someone is good at defending, then they're good at defending. In your world Aguero is a shit striker because he misses penalties, and that's his "attacking responsibility" :lol:

But you're now admitting his passing to Sanè was shit, which you previously denied. Interesting..
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby stupot » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:10 am

And consistently giving the ball away is good for a defender is it oh clever one.
I'm pretty sure I didn't deny his passing to Sane was shit, just that everyone receives a bad one every now and then and doesn't go into a major strop like he did. You just couldn't give Sane any criticism.
Amazing that you remember that though with your memory.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Mase » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:24 am

stupot wrote:And consistently giving the ball away is good for a defender is it oh clever one.
I'm pretty sure I didn't deny his passing to Sane was shit, just that everyone receives a bad one every now and then and doesn't go into a major strop like he did. You just couldn't give Sane any criticism.
Amazing that you remember that though with your memory.

Wait, so is Zinch "consistently giving the ball away" now?! Wow. You can't make your mind up can you :lol:
I've given Sanè enough criticism when deserved.

Noticed you only reply to my posts. Bit weird now. You got a thing for me?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby stupot » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:34 am

I have yeah, I find you fascinating. You're like the Mourinho of this board.
It's all me, me, me. I said Zinch was great, I said Raheem was great when all you thick twats were slagging them off.

You don't mention the fact you slagged Pep off all season and when you're pulled up on it you'll say what a great manager he is.
You slagged De Bruyne off consistently ( that word again) last season asking what he had on Pep to get picked.

You'll gently ask your " just asking mate, genuinely can't remember " and when told get very antagonistic.

I think you're Duncan Castles in disguise.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Mase » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:46 am

stupot wrote:I have yeah, I find you fascinating. You're like the Mourinho of this board.
It's all me, me, me. I said Zinch was great, I said Raheem was great when all you thick twats were slagging them off.

You don't mention the fact you slagged Pep off all season and when you're pulled up on it you'll say what a great manager he is.
You slagged De Bruyne off consistently ( that word again) last season asking what he had on Pep to get picked.

You'll gently ask your " just asking mate, genuinely can't remember " and when told get very antagonistic.

I think you're Duncan Castles in disguise.

De Bruyne?!! :lol: :lol: I think you're getting me mixed up with someone else dear. Only thing I've said on him is I wouldn't see him as captain material. But keep making things up.

Slagged Pep off all season and then say what a great manager he is :lol: He's a fantastic manager. Probably the best around at the moment. I don't think you understand my style of posting do you? If you're going to take every post to heart this place is probably not the right place for you Stu.

I love how your post shows your massively wound up by someone on the internet that you've never met :lol: You've made my day.

I think you're John Bardo in disguise.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby stupot » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:54 am

There's your memory fail again.
You kept asking what Kev had on Pep to keep getting picked.
The only person I could get you confused with is Jose
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Mase » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:02 am

stupot wrote:There's your memory fail again.
You kept asking what Kev had on Pep to keep getting picked.
The only person I could get you confused with is Jose

"Kept asking" show me the posts then Brennan.

And postS. Plural, as you've said "kept asking". Try to stay out of the match day threads, as they're full of throw away comments from a lot of people on here

I'll wait though.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby nottsblue » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:37 am

Zinch extending his contract is great news. Yes, we know he is far from the finished article as far as left back goes, but he is young and he seems genuinely thrilled to be at City and to learn to improve his all round game.

Long term his best place may well be midfield. It may be he turns out to be nothing more than a competent utility player who can cover a few positions for rotation and injury purposes. But that is ok. Every squad needs a couple of those guys and they are worth their weight in gold, always positive, never moaning in public or behind the scenes and can just step in when required.

I think ultimately his lack of pace may stop him from being a bona fide first team regular starter. But he has a great first touch and a deftness of passing and once his positional sense and decision making improves with time and effort and confidence and coaching he will bring a lot more to the side.

Also, and this can sometimes be underestimated, he seems to be very popular in the dressing room. Ederdon in particular has his six
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Mase » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:38 am

nottsblue wrote:Zinch extending his contract is great news. Yes, we know he is far from the finished article as far as left back goes, but he is young and he seems genuinely thrilled to be at City and to learn to improve his all round game.

Long term his best place may well be midfield. It may be he turns out to be nothing more than a competent utility player who can cover a few positions for rotation and injury purposes. But that is ok. Every squad needs a couple of those guys and they are worth their weight in gold, always positive, never moaning in public or behind the scenes and can just step in when required.

I think ultimately his lack of pace may stop him from being a bona fide first team regular starter. But he has a great first touch and a deftness of passing and once his positional sense and decision making improves with time and effort and confidence and coaching he will bring a lot more to the side.

Also, and this can sometimes be underestimated, he seems to be very popular in the dressing room. Ederdon in particular has his six

Great post. The players love him.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby stupot » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:40 am

When I'm locked in a darkened room all day I'll dig them out. Definitely a few times. At 1 time you said he'd been garbage for about 10 weeks when he'd been out injured for about 6 of them.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Mase » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:43 am

stupot wrote:When I'm locked in a darkened room all day I'll dig them out. Definitely a few times. At 1 time you said he'd been garbage for about 10 weeks when he'd been out injured for about 6 of them.

I'll wait...
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:45 am

Whilst we're here though, your first ever post on the board -

"Sterling's late goals have earned us 7 points (Everton,Bournemouth, Huddersfield and Southampton). 2 very good goals in there and 2 mishit/rebounds. He's also cost us 5 points with the home derby and Burnley away."

Really really negative. You allowed to have negative comments about City players but others aren't?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby london blue 2 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:01 am

Go out and enjoy the sun lads.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum