***Official Summer Transfer Thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***Official Summer Transfer Thread***

Postby Saul Goodman » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:43 am

Mase wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Forest have confirmed the signing of Muric on loan for the season.

Pantillimon was their number 1 last season, hopefully Aro can get in ahead of him.

ffs so that confirms bravo as our #2?? very harsh on muric who is miles better than bravo and should have been convinced to stay on as our cup keeper.

Yeah Bravo said the other week he wants to stay unfortunately.

such a waste of a non HG spot
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby Mase » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:44 am

JamieMCFC wrote:Dusseldorf confirmed the loan on Twitter.

That's the one.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:05 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:
Mase wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Forest have confirmed the signing of Muric on loan for the season.

Pantillimon was their number 1 last season, hopefully Aro can get in ahead of him.

ffs so that confirms bravo as our #2?? very harsh on muric who is miles better than bravo and should have been convinced to stay on as our cup keeper.

Yeah Bravo said the other week he wants to stay unfortunately.

such a waste of a non HG spot
better for Muric to be playing regularly
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby PeterParker » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:39 pm

I think Muric will start. Pants went to shit.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:11 am

Douglas Luiz allegedly going to Villa for £15 million. According to John Percy in the Telegraph we have a buyback clause in the deal.

Work permit issues apparently will be resolved because the fee being paid by Villa gives Luiz enough points to satisfy the criteria.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:22 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Douglas Luiz allegedly going to Villa for £15 million. According to John Percy in the Telegraph we have a buyback clause in the deal.

Work permit issues apparently will be resolved because the fee being paid by Villa gives Luiz enough points to satisfy the criteria.

ridiculous
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:14 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Douglas Luiz allegedly going to Villa for £15 million. According to John Percy in the Telegraph we have a buyback clause in the deal.

ridiculous

a done deal apparently!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48961186
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby BlueinBosnia » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:24 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:

ridiculous

It seems we messed up by sending him on loan before applying for a work permit, meaning the transfer fee we paid wasn't taken into account in our application. Also, Villa get a 'bonus' point in the criteria laid out because we were in Europe last season. In the 'objective criteria' laid out for getting a work permit if you don't get one automatically, they should get between 4 and 6 points for him (one of these depends on his wages, while another depends on which percentile the transfer fee sits in, but nevertheless he's guaranteed to get 4, whereas with us he'd only get 2 or 3, because no transfer fee is involved), and you need to get 4 to get the work permit.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Mase » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:41 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:

ridiculous

What the fuck?! I thought he was supposed to be class?!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:43 am

BlueinBosnia wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

ridiculous

It seems we messed up by sending him on loan before applying for a work permit, meaning the transfer fee we paid wasn't taken into account in our application. Also, Villa get a 'bonus' point in the criteria laid out because we were in Europe last season. In the 'objective criteria' laid out for getting a work permit if you don't get one automatically, they should get between 4 and 6 points for him (one of these depends on his wages, while another depends on which percentile the transfer fee sits in, but nevertheless he's guaranteed to get 4, whereas with us he'd only get 2 or 3, because no transfer fee is involved), and you need to get 4 to get the work permit.

We only paid £10 million for him so he wouldn't have met the criteria when we signed him regardless of sending him on loan.
Last edited by Foreverinbluedreams on Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:43 am

Mase wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

ridiculous

we’ll all be able to see now won’t we?
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Outcast » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:53 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Mase wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

ridiculous

You're forgetting the buy back clause, if goes on to be a top midfielder, we can buy him back. I see this as a shrewd business, hes obviously not getting game time with us so might as well sell him with buy back clause and see how he develops playing regularly in the prem.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:58 am

Outcast wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Mase wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

ridiculous

You're forgetting the buy back clause, if goes on to be a top midfielder, we can buy him back. I see this as a shrewd business, hes obviously not getting game time with us so might as well sell him with buy back clause and see how he develops playing regularly in the prem.

Yep, seems like shrewd business alright, Spafia out.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:14 am

I hope all this talk about PG wanting to sign that little fucking trouble making drama queen Alves , is complete bullshit.

I hate the little fuckign rat.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby john@staustell » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:51 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Mase wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

ridiculous

I always feel if a bigger club really wanted to get a work permit for a player, they do.

So indeed we will see
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Nick » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:52 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I hope all this talk about PG wanting to sign that little fucking trouble making drama queen Alves , is complete bullshit.

100% hasn't he taken the piss at least twice? Mercenary cunt who is passed it
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:15 pm

Nick wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:I hope all this talk about PG wanting to sign that little fucking trouble making drama queen Alves , is complete bullshit.

Its not just him having turned us down that really irks me..its the fact hes a little cunt who likes to be the center of attraction and throws a strop when he doesn't get his way.

He will be a tadpole in a tank of big fish if he comes here, and if he does come here he best get used to the idea he will be second fuckign choice.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Tokyo Blue » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:39 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Nick wrote:

Its not just him having turned us down that really irks me..its the fact hes a little cunt who likes to be the center of attraction and throws a strop when he doesn't get his way.

He will be a tadpole in a tank of big fish if he comes here, and if he does come here he best get used to the idea he will be second fuckign choice.

I'd sooner keep Danny Lowe.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby john@staustell » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:31 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Nick wrote:

Any relation to Arthur Lowe?
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:13 pm

john@staustell wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Nick wrote:

Any relation to Arthur Lowe?

sid’s brother
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum