Sanè situation

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Sanè situation

Postby Mase » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:19 pm

Don't want to get my hopes up, but City put a pic up of him in the new kit yesterday.
Mase
Pellegrini's Hoodie
 
Posts: 22238
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Sanè situation

Postby RodneyRodney » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:21 pm

patrickblue wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Lewandowski spouting that he can't wait for Sane to join them. Is this the same Lewandowski that wanted to go to Spain a year or so back?

Gonna be some glum faces in Munich come September


The same fella that had his weeding when he was at Dortmund and no other player was invited. :lol:


I've never been invited to a weeding.
Is it fun?

Ask Bill & Ben
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2014
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:23 am
Location: Van Diemens Land
Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Re: Sanè situation

Postby carolina-blue » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:41 pm

RodneyRodney wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Lewandowski spouting that he can't wait for Sane to join them. Is this the same Lewandowski that wanted to go to Spain a year or so back?

Gonna be some glum faces in Munich come September


The same fella that had his weeding when he was at Dortmund and no other player was invited. :lol:


I've never been invited to a weeding.
Is it fun?

Ask Bill & Ben


I heard they tried to shag little weed
But couldn’t get a flobalob on :lol:
carolina-blue
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2216
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:55 pm

Re: Sanè situation

Postby RodneyRodney » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:08 am

carolina-blue wrote:
RodneyRodney wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Lewandowski spouting that he can't wait for Sane to join them. Is this the same Lewandowski that wanted to go to Spain a year or so back?

Gonna be some glum faces in Munich come September


The same fella that had his weeding when he was at Dortmund and no other player was invited. :lol:


I've never been invited to a weeding.
Is it fun?

Ask Bill & Ben


I heard they tried to shag little weed
But couldn’t get a flobalob on :lol:

Well something makes her squeal . . .
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2014
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:23 am
Location: Van Diemens Land
Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Re: Sanè situation

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:46 pm

Leroy could be off to the Fatherland after all if we're really after this lad
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6424
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: Sanè situation

Postby nottsblue » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:54 pm

johnny crossan wrote:Leroy could be off to the Fatherland after all if we're really after this lad

If we can take his performances in the Copa America, he looks tasty. A wingman for Jesus in more than one sense of the word?
nottsblue
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17117
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: Sanè situation

Postby nottsblue » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:28 pm

Wasn’t it supposed to be this week Bayern were gonna sign Sane?

Keep trying KHR, keep trying. He will be lining up for us in August I’ve no doubt
nottsblue
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17117
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: Sanè situation

Postby Mase » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:41 pm

He's on the training video smiling and laughing. Hopefully puts pen to paper soon
Mase
Pellegrini's Hoodie
 
Posts: 22238
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Sanè situation

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:28 am

Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6424
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: Sanè situation

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:15 pm

hmmmm
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6424
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: Sanè situation

Postby Mase » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:54 am

johnny crossan wrote:hmmmm


Sounds positive. Also sounds like if he only wants people who are happy at City then Gundo will definitely be back off to Germany.
Mase
Pellegrini's Hoodie
 
Posts: 22238
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Sanè situation

Postby sheblue » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:01 am

So it's fine and reasonable for bayern to publicly tap up our players.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7283
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 pm
Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Re: Sanè situation

Postby Outcast » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:05 am

sheblue wrote:So it's fine and reasonable for bayern to publicly tap up our players.


Look at it from the positive side, those krauts bastards cant even convince our benchwarmer to join their elite club :lol: ....big club my arse
Outcast
Horlock's Aggressive Walk
 
Posts: 546
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:33 pm
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: Sanè situation

Postby nottsblue » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:09 am

Bayern still nibbling away, trying to unsettle the boy. They are deep in the zone of desperation now. For years, where it comes to German players they’ve just clicked their grubby fingers and they’ve come running and their fans are used to it. Well, they aren’t getting their own way any longer. They aren’t going to bully City and I bet their fans don’t like it one bit. Tough shit Munchens, there’s a new bigger boy on the scene now. Get used to it
nottsblue
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17117
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: Sanè situation

Postby salford city » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:18 am

nottsblue wrote:Bayern still nibbling away, trying to unsettle the boy. They are deep in the zone of desperation now. For years, where it comes to German players they’ve just clicked their grubby fingers and they’ve come running and their fans are used to it. Well, they aren’t getting their own way any longer. They aren’t going to bully City and I bet their fans don’t like it one bit. Tough shit Munchens, there’s a new bigger boy on the scene now. Get used to it


I like our stance on this & Pep's comments. Bayern much like the Rags have had years of publicly courting the best young talent in their country & have in the main, purchased this talent at way below market value. Sane does not seem to want to go to Bayern clearly want him & have a need to replace both their wingers - may have already replaced one but I cannot be arsed looking. We don't need to sell him but if you do want him the price is 90-100 £ million so put that up & you can have him or fuck off
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1032
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:21 pm

Re: Sanè situation

Postby PrezIke » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:57 pm

I officially hate Bayern at this point.

What is this nonsense??

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... n-16621750

Earlier this week, Guardiola said he has not spoken to Bayern about Sane, and repeated his hopes that there will be no deal with the German side.

"For a long time they talk about their interest but Leroy is our player and hopefully he can stay next season and next season and next season," he had said.

But now, Rummenigge has hit back at those claims, suggesting Guardiola is not aware of everything going on at City.

"I do not want to submit any water level reports," he told reporters. "If there is something to announce, then we will do that. But that's not so far. "

"I do not know if Pep knows everything that goes on in his club. No idea. Let's wait."


Say that again?
Image
Razza | Boo Bwoy Extrodanaire
User avatar
PrezIke
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6251
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:18 pm
Location: 'N Why See
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Re: Sanè situation

Postby nottsblue » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:06 pm

PrezIke wrote:I officially hate Bayern at this point.

What is this nonsense??

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... n-16621750

Earlier this week, Guardiola said he has not spoken to Bayern about Sane, and repeated his hopes that there will be no deal with the German side.

"For a long time they talk about their interest but Leroy is our player and hopefully he can stay next season and next season and next season," he had said.

But now, Rummenigge has hit back at those claims, suggesting Guardiola is not aware of everything going on at City.

"I do not want to submit any water level reports," he told reporters. "If there is something to announce, then we will do that. But that's not so far. "

"I do not know if Pep knows everything that goes on in his club. No idea. Let's wait."


Say that again?

Absolutely unbelievable
nottsblue
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17117
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: Sanè situation

Postby PeterParker » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:11 pm

Rummenige? Is that the fella that got arrested?

Does the words of criminal mean anything?
Image
User avatar
PeterParker
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11606
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: Bucharest
Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Re: Sanè situation

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:50 pm

Bayern Munich working hard for 'dream signing' Leroy Sane, says head coach Niko Kovac, Just for once can we have an official statement.

FUCKKKKKKK OFFFFFFF YER CUNTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Hazy2
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6898
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:34 am
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: Sanè situation

Postby Mase » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:25 pm

Hazy2 wrote:Bayern Munich working hard for 'dream signing' Leroy Sane, says head coach Niko Kovac, Just for once can we have an official statement.

FUCKKKKKKK OFFFFFFF YER CUNTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS


Pep's done the right thing imo and referenced the interest but not been dragged in to it.

Would like something from Sanè to say "look, I know I've got a massive tattoo of myself on myself but I'm not a total twat and I'm staying."
Mase
Pellegrini's Hoodie
 
Posts: 22238
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: carl_feedthegoat, dazby, Google [Bot] and 15 guests