***city v dippers community shield official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***city v dippers community shield official match thread

Postby Mase » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:31 am

Blue Jam wrote:
Lots of scousers pushing past queues of people when everyone was instructed to wait.

There's still muppets on here that will defend them re: Hillsborough and say "iT cOuLd HaVe HaPpEnEd tO aNy TeAm"

They're still fuckin doing it to this day!!!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby City64 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:40 am

Blue Jam wrote:
City64 wrote:Reports on social media and SSN fighting between rival fans on underground in London , hope the filthy scum bin dipping bastards got a proper kicking !!!

I think that was on the way to the game.

It certainly felt tense at times, more so on the way back down Wembley Way after the game.

Lots of scousers pushing past queues of people when everyone was instructed to wait.

The behaviour of two scousers in the City end was reckless during the game, suffice to say they did not wait to see his team collect their medals.

It was at an underground station late after the game pal . Bin dippers are like rats fucking despicable things .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby city72 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:07 am

Facebook clip I’ve seen looked like city storming a a train full off dippers
city72
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city

Postby City64 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:33 am

city72 wrote:Facebook clip I’ve seen looked like city storming a a train full off dippers

Like .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Kippax Sean » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:35 am

Great win. Horrible scouse pricks don't care if there is women and kids around, dirty horrible inbreds.
Kippax Sean
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Kun Aguero / Neil mcnab

Postby Scatman » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:49 am

city72 wrote:Facebook clip I’ve seen looked like city storming a a train full off dippers

Yes it was definitely the City fans who looked like the bad guys in that one
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:00 am

City64 wrote:
Blue Jam wrote:
City64 wrote:Reports on social media and SSN fighting between rival fans on underground in London , hope the filthy scum bin dipping bastards got a proper kicking !!!

It certainly felt tense at times, more so on the way back down Wembley Way after the game.

The behaviour of two scousers in the City end was reckless during the game, suffice to say they did not wait to see his team collect their medals.

It was at an underground station late after the game pal . Bin dippers are like rats fucking despicable things .

it was before the game at great portland street
all those involved looked about 55 with blood pressure issues. proper embarrassing.
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:02 am

Mase wrote:
Blue Jam wrote:

There's still muppets on here that will defend them re: Hillsborough and say "iT cOuLd HaVe HaPpEnEd tO aNy TeAm"

They're still fuckin doing it to this day!!!

The invasion of Madrid of tells the world they do not need a ticket to attend, Scousers ashanmed of nothing !
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:48 am

Well done to Foden for stepping up and taking a pen at the age of 12 years old.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:27 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
City64 wrote:
Blue Jam wrote:

all those involved looked about 55 with blood pressure issues. proper embarrassing.

Good job city had some proper fans there , imagine some part time day trippers from surrey ............ now that's fucking embarrassing !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:48 pm

if these are proper fans..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Bear60 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:47 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
City64 wrote:
Blue Jam wrote:

Haha I was thinking the same thing they looked fucked after throwing a punch lol I could do better than that on my own and I am 59 haha
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Bear60 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:52 pm

Walking back to Wembley Park on my own after the game loads of dippers not many City fans about a family of dippers comes right up to my face and the kid about 12 years old shouts to me City are Shit and the filthy parents laughing My answer we’ve just beat you that shut the scumbag up . Absolute vile filth .
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Mase » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:30 pm

Bear60 wrote:Walking back to Wembley Park on my own after the game loads of dippers not many City fans about a family of dippers comes right up to my face and the kid about 12 years old shouts to me City are Shit and the filthy parents laughing My answer we’ve just beat you that shut the scumbag up . Absolute vile filth .

That kid is going to grow up stealing food from bins, poor little lad.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby everyonehatesus » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:13 pm

only just coming in to this thread, bloody long day after leaving the house at 6am and back through the door at 11pm. only trouble was a little bit behind us when a couple of scouse cunts cheered and got chucked out.
how they never picked up a booking is a joke and sign what we can expect this season, if anyone thinks VAR is going to help us out then forget it.
great to see our young lads holding their nerve during the pens and Bravo was man of the match for me. Razza should have seen us clear but fucked up to give the cunts hope and to be fair they picked up and came at us. We seemed to flap a bit but then thats to be expected as it wasnt exactly our first choice back four so that no panic. All in all not a bad day out, now time to go through the fixture list and get some ticket requests in.
Bring on saturday boys and girls.
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Postby City64 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:32 pm

everyonehatesus wrote:only just coming in to this thread, bloody long day after leaving the house at 6am and back through the door at 11pm. only trouble was a little bit behind us when a couple of scouse cunts cheered and got chucked out.
how they never picked up a booking is a joke and sign what we can expect this season, if anyone thinks VAR is going to help us out then forget it.
great to see our young lads holding their nerve during the pens and Bravo was man of the match for me. Razza should have seen us clear but fucked up to give the cunts hope and to be fair they picked up and came at us. We seemed to flap a bit but then thats to be expected as it wasnt exactly our first choice back four so that no panic. All in all not a bad day out, now time to go through the fixture list and get some ticket requests in.
Bring on saturday boys and girls.

That is the first time the Community Shield has ever been taken so seriously on and off the pitch . The reason being the filthy scouse bin dipping cunts treated it as Champions League final , weirdo Klopp went full strength and went for an intense tempo . All the media wanted the scouse bastards to win to "set a marker" and all the thick bastard bin dippers thought this was their moment to beat us . Pep fired up as fuck only had a half strength still not match fit squad to go with and we still beat the bin dipping cunts . Massive early victory and statement from Pep and us but now with all the media hype and Klopps and the bin dipping thick as fuck masses obsession with us an unwanted filthy rivalry has been forced upon us . We dealt with it last season and have started this season in the same vein ..............

a very disgusting rivalry indeed the horrible pond life scum that is fawned upon and protected by the English media , how sick is that !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:32 pm

Hearing very young dipper kids openly swearing singing songs in the station sums them up. Absolutely vile lot with no morals. Always the victims. Scum.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby PrezIke » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:22 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:

if these are proper fans..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was that Kiddo in the mix in the pink shirt? Sure looked like him for a sec.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby john@staustell » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:37 am

Quite interesting that NewsNow City page is filled with stories from Liverpool Echo and other Dipper rags

Obsessed or what?
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Blue Jam » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:52 pm

john@staustell wrote:Quite interesting that NewsNow City page is filled with stories from Liverpool Echo and other Dipper rags

Obsessed or what?

Loads of them.

This isn't one of them but... Justification for booing national anthem.
https://www.liverpool.com/liverpool-fc- ... ssion=true
Blue Jam
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Goater

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum