Sanè situation

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Sanè situation

Postby john@staustell » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:59 pm

Mase wrote:
I wonder why Pep wants him to stay then. Weird.

Using Germany as an example when they're all literally suckin him off now :lol:

If Pep wanted him to stay he would stay. I shouldn't need to explain the whole Germany situation as it should be fairly obvious. But it isn't.

They left him out for the reasons above. Then realised afterwards it went tits up and they had fuck all else. What choice do they have?
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:18 pm

Mase wrote:

Pics or it didn't happen
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Mase » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:20 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Mase wrote:

Pics or it didn't happen

Haha
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby bigblue » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:52 pm

Mase wrote:
john@staustell wrote:
bigblue wrote:I'm not too bothered if he leaves. A great talent, but doesn't play for the team as much as Sterling, Bernardo, and others who could play his position. Also that tattoo of himself just screams weirdo with a selfish attitude

Agree

Classic loner. Money for old rope

He had 15 assists just in the Prem season before last. Sounds like he plays for the team to me. And definitely isn't a loner when you watch the training videos.

I'm talking about work off the ball, not with the ball at his feet. And if we're talking about Sane on the ball - have you ever seen a more inconsistent player? I'm struggling to think of one. One day he'll dribble past 5 people with ease and get multiple assists. 3 days later the ball is constantly running under his foot, his first touch is shot, and he's sulking around the pitch in a must win game.

Don't get me wrong, when he's on his game he's incredible. But he has some big flaws (mostly around mentality and attitude), which I question will ever be resolved
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:21 pm

bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:
john@staustell wrote:
bigblue wrote:I'm not too bothered if he leaves. A great talent, but doesn't play for the team as much as Sterling, Bernardo, and others who could play his position. Also that tattoo of himself just screams weirdo with a selfish attitude

Agree

He had 15 assists just in the Prem season before last. Sounds like he plays for the team to me. And definitely isn't a loner when you watch the training videos.

I'm talking about work off the ball, not with the ball at his feet. And if we're talking about Sane on the ball - have you ever seen a more inconsistent player? I'm struggling to think of one. One day he'll dribble past 5 people with ease and get multiple assists. 3 days later the ball is constantly running under his foot, his first touch is shot, and he's sulking around the pitch in a must win game.

Don't get me wrong, when he's on his game he's incredible. But he has some big flaws (mostly around mentality and attitude), which I question will ever be resolved

I still couldn't give a shit if he stays or goes.

(Due to the reasons above )
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Mase » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:58 pm

bigblue wrote:
Mase wrote:
john@staustell wrote:

Agree

Adam Johnson.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:02 pm

Looks like the krauts are looking for a way out -

Leroy Sané still has fluid in his knee which delayed a precise diagnosis and made it difficult. Bayern’s team doctor, Peter Ueblacker, was spotted explaining the injury to Hasan Salihamidžić yesterday. There are fears the deal might still collapse. [@SPORTBILD via @iMiaSanMia]

johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby PeterParker » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:25 pm

Fuck both of them.

We should had signed Mido instead.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:01 pm

johnny crossan wrote:Looks like the krauts are looking for a way out -

Leroy Sané still has fluid in his knee which delayed a precise diagnosis and made it difficult. Bayern’s team doctor, Peter Ueblacker, was spotted explaining the injury to Hasan Salihamidžić yesterday. There are fears the deal might still collapse. [@SPORTBILD via @iMiaSanMia]

If there was a very strong possibility of selling him to the Munchens and it was confirmed Sane wanted to go ,then PeP was a fuckign spastic for playing him.

It looks like he needs an operation.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby sheblue » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:15 pm

Of course he should have played him. Fuck the munchy cunts. Not playing him would send a signal we want to do business whereas a big piss off is much more appropriate for them underhanded wankers.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby PeterParker » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:30 pm

I don't believe in signs, but you act like a cunt towards to club that help you reach this level, karma will come and bite your ass.

And it came and bit his arse.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby Mase » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:55 pm

PeterParker wrote:I don't believe in signs, but you act like a cunt towards to club that help you reach this level, karma will come and bite your ass.

Are we still talking about Sanè? How's he acted like a cunt?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby JamieMCFC » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:44 pm

Mase wrote:
PeterParker wrote:I don't believe in signs, but you act like a cunt towards to club that help you reach this level, karma will come and bite your ass.

He hasn't, but some idiots will believe anything in the media when it fits their agenda.
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby PeterParker » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:46 pm

Mase wrote:

Being a primadonna, always moaning on the pitch, not having the proper balls to say I am staying/I am going, letting Bayern contact him.

Typical Leroy Sane, nothing more, nothing less.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby JamieMCFC » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:51 pm

PeterParker wrote:not having the proper balls to say I am staying/I am going

Why would he do that? Just to appease some geeks?
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Mase » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:54 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Mase wrote:

Being a primadonna, always moaning on the pitch, not having the proper balls to say I am staying/I am going, letting Bayern contact him.

Typical Leroy Sane, nothing more, nothing less.

That myth has grown some legs!!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PeterParker » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:59 pm

JamieMCFC wrote:

Not in the media, to the club, to the staff.

Enough is fucking enough. How the fuck you don't see shit like this with Vinnie? Zaba? Dave? Aguero? In 8 years of Sergio here when the fuck any of this ever happen? And Sane will NEVER be at the level Sergio was it his best even if he grows another leg.

Not you, but in general, we need to fucking stop with this ass licking of this little spoiled brat, which he is. No one is above the club, no one is above the staff. We don't need a moaner in the squad, a constant I am going back to Germany, Guardiola doesn't play me, Low doesn't play me. Either he fights like Raheem did, like Bernie did, like even fucking Mahrez looks like he is doing, or he knows where the door is.

Rant over.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby JamieMCFC » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:02 pm

PeterParker wrote:
JamieMCFC wrote:

Enough is fucking enough. How the fuck you don't see shit like this with Vinnie? Zaba? Dave? Aguero? In 8 years of Sergio here when the fuck any of this ever happen? And Sane will NEVER be at the level Sergio was it his best even if he grows another leg.

Not you, but in general, we need to fucking stop with this ass licking of this little spoiled brat, which he is. No one is above the club, no one is above the staff. We don't need a moaner in the squad, a constant I am going back to Germany, Guardiola doesn't play me, Low doesn't play me. Either he fights like Raheem did, like Bernie did, like even fucking Mahrez looks like he is doing, or he knows where the door is.

Rant over.

You have no fucking clue what is going on or what he has said to the club, the staff or his teammates. Like I said idiots on here believe the media when it fits their agenda against a certain player.
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby City64 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:05 pm

JamieMCFC wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
JamieMCFC wrote:

Rant over.

You have no fucking clue what is going on or what he has said to the club, the staff or his teammates. Like I said idiots on here believe the media when it fits their agenda against a certain player.

Get the foreign cunt told pal !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby PeterParker » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:13 pm

JamieMCFC wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
JamieMCFC wrote:

Rant over.

This is what is the highlight of that? The agenda? Not his attitude issues?

Fuck me.

No one is above the club. Simple.
And fuck the fucking media, that is the last problem in this.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum