The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Postby PeterParker » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:02 am

City64 wrote:I did chuckle that "scousers" in Romania are worse than real bin dipping cunts in Liverpool , have you been in the hot sun too long you daft cunt ???? :shock: :lol:

You really are deluded if you think they are not the same everywhere around the world. They are like a cult, every single one of them has the same speech and the same attitude. You just can't find a decent scouse, it's not possible. It's like a disease that spreads and spreads.
I think you have the impression that fans outside the UK are like the ones you see on Arsenal TV.

A lot of scousers came here back in late 90s and early 00s and started businesses because of the economics and the opportunity. The country is full of scousers and fellas from London and B'gham that have their shops and pubs here. What the fuck can you expect when the beer is bellow 2 pounds?

The only thing that I agree with you is that yeah, every single newspaper should be shut down, but not because of those articles, but because of how much they write shit and venom against our club.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:52 am

PeterParker wrote:
City64 wrote:I did chuckle that "scousers" in Romania are worse than real bin dipping cunts in Liverpool , have you been in the hot sun too long you daft cunt ???? :shock: :lol:

You really are deluded if you think they are not the same everywhere around the world. They are like a cult, every single one of them has the same speech and the same attitude. You just can't find a decent scouse, it's not possible. It's like a disease that spreads and spreads.
I think you have the impression that fans outside the UK are like the ones you see on Arsenal TV.

A lot of scousers came here back in late 90s and early 00s and started businesses because of the economics and the opportunity. The country is full of scousers and fellas from London and B'gham that have their shops and pubs here. What the fuck can you expect when the beer is bellow 2 pounds?

The only thing that I agree with you is that yeah, every single newspaper should be shut down, but not because of those articles, but because of how much they write shit and venom against our club.

romanians and scousers are all thieving gypos
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby City64 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:06 am

PeterParker wrote:

Mate I am surrounded by plastic rags and bin dippers who are full of shit and total clueless cunts where I live in the NW of England . Two places I never venture are Liverpool and fucking Skelmersdale , one is the capital of disgusting scouse land and it’s disgusting annoying language the other is where all the overspill inbred scouse cunts end up . Bucharest by the way is now off my bucket list sounds like half of Skem has ended up there !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby City64 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:11 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Doesn't matter what country a fucking dipper supporter is from....they are are the same the world over......only a dipper accent separates them.

The most disgusting and annoying accent on this planet is scouse , especially when a thick cunt starts talking utter shite ............ which is about 99% of the scouse cunts .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby PeterParker » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:14 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

romanians and scousers are all thieving gypos

and vampires.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:31 pm

News today, Fifty customers 'leave without paying for their meals' after Liverpool restaurant is evacuated following false fire alarm, Always at it !!!!!!
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:00 pm

Hazy2 wrote:News today, Fifty customers 'leave without paying for their meals' after Liverpool restaurant is evacuated following false fire alarm, Always at it !!!!!!

One of them probably triggered the alarm too.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course

Postby nottsblue » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:36 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:News today, Fifty customers 'leave without paying for their meals' after Liverpool restaurant is evacuated following false fire alarm, Always at it !!!!!!

While another 5 robbed the joint
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby City64 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:05 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:

One of the cunts hadn't had a wash for a week and stunk like fuck setting the fire alarm off ................
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:42 pm

They are all innocent.....in fact , it didn't happen.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby john@staustell » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:47 pm

Rags fans giving Ed Woodenhead stick apparently because we've signed Rodri

Funny lot
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:53 pm

john@staustell wrote:Rags fans giving Ed Woodenhead stick apparently because we've signed Rodri

Funny lot

We can offer them Mendy ? give us 50 million and the injury prone cunt is yours .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Paul68 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:30 am

City64 wrote:
Hutch's Shoulder wrote:

One of the cunts hadn't had a wash for a week and stunk like fuck setting the fire alarm off ................

They'd probably all lit candles to mourn the passing of their last 50p having to be spent on food...
I wish there was a way to know you are in the good old days....before you've actually left them...
Paul68
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: All the 17-18!

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:33 pm

ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Dimples » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:15 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:pogshit off

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48887835

Better if he stays and causes more unrest within the camp.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Mase » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:56 pm

Class. Pogba was their best player last year and they still have him shit. Lingard and Rashford got let off for being crap all season!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby zuricity » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:00 am

Sanchez , Hamstring injury ! looks like they can't get rid just yet.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:50 pm

Scum!

*relief*
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby patrickblue » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:49 pm

Seems we're not ruining football any more. Or at least we weren't last year.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-city-transfer-net-spend-16567999

What will they all find to slag us off with now?
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:41 pm

patrickblue wrote:Seems we're not ruining football any more. Or at least we weren't last year.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-city-transfer-net-spend-16567999

What will they all find to slag us off with now?

The comments section goes very well with a nice cup of Earls grey.

Very enjoyable read.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum