Under/Over 2.5 Goals Football Betting Strategy
The Under/Over 2.5 Goals is one of the most popular markets to bet on in football matches. Punters have to decide whether a game will have under or over 2.5 goals.
Under 2.5 Goals
The Under 2.5 Goals Strategy is one of the most interesting and attractive ways to bet.
According to this strategy, all matches must have less than 3 goals, with six possible outcomes: 0-0, 0-1, 0-2, 1-1, 1-0 and 2-0.
When combined with another bet, such as that there will be an even number of goals, it becomes a much more attractive option, offering particularly attractive odds.
Over 2.5 Goals
Being the opposite of the latter one, the Over 2.5 Goals Strategy is based in which all games must have three or more goals (e.g.: 2-1, 2-2, 3-0, etc.).
You can get help for all markets Like https://www.mybets.today/predictions-final-result/
1. You don’t have to worry about which team will win the match, just if there will be at least three goals;
2. Great liquidity – the odds can generally vary from 1.5 and 2.5, excluding the most attacking teams, that can have lower values.
You won’t win as many bets as backing the over 1.5 goals market or even the over 0.5 goals market.
1. Look for leagues on SoccerStats that tend to have a high average number of goals and then analyze individual teams (here) in the respective leagues – their home and away form (on recent games) -
which have a high consistency rate of games with over 2.5 goals;
2. Search for games that include two high scoring teams;
3. Look at the managers and their playing styles (I.e.: Jurgen Klopp and Pepe Guardiola are well known for their ball domination and attacking play, usually resulting in heavy-goals games);
4. Find the best possible odds available on your selected game (always!);
5. As an alternative strategy and a good one if used correctly, wait for the game to kick-off before placing your bet. Carefully monitor the in-play stats (attacking play, shots, corners, etc.)
to see how open a game is and how likely is that there will be more goals. Sometimes, you get a better price when the game goes In-Play (E.g.: when the game is still 0-0 after 10 minutes).