zabbadabbado wrote:Raz is Fast becoming one of my favorite players.
I hope he walks out on England after being dropped.




Wooders wrote:Little fucking scouse snake - AND of course, after trying to injure Raheem by shoving into the boarding at pace, has come out of this as the victim
I’d be going home if I was Raheem

Nigels Tackle wrote:Wooders wrote:Little fucking scouse snake - AND of course, after trying to injure Raheem by shoving into the boarding at pace, has come out of this as the victim
I’d be going home if I was Raheem
that was that other little prick, alexander arnold

Nigels Tackle wrote:Wooders wrote:Little fucking scouse snake - AND of course, after trying to injure Raheem by shoving into the boarding at pace, has come out of this as the victim
I’d be going home if I was Raheem
that was that other little prick, alexander arnold


Return to The Maine Football forum
Users browsing this forum: salford city, Sparklehorse, TrueBlue4610 and 277 guests