The Game Is Fixed!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Game Is Fixed!

Postby Mase » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:44 pm

Scatman wrote:
Mase wrote:
Bluemoon4610 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Are there really still fans who thinks there’s no agenda against our club ?

It’s a serious fucking question !

I'm sure there is an agenda, just not solely against our club. Other "less favoured" clubs are also suffering at the hands of these blatant cheats - see Sheffied Utd v Spuds for example. The only clubs getting the bent decisions in their favour are the PL "elite" and the media darlings (only reason I can think for Spuds getting so many decisions in their favour).

But then didn't Sheff Utd get one in their favour against Burnley? Things even themselves out for those teams - just never us.

Didn't we get one against West Ham?

A goal disallowed? Yeah. We got to retake a penalty because the keeper was off his line. So as far as I know we've not been on the end of a VAR call where we shouldn't have received it like the ones mentioned above.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby PeterParker » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:04 pm

Mase wrote:
Scatman wrote:
Mase wrote:
Bluemoon4610 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Are there really still fans who thinks there’s no agenda against our club ?

It’s a serious fucking question !

I'm sure there is an agenda, just not solely against our club. Other "less favoured" clubs are also suffering at the hands of these blatant cheats - see Sheffied Utd v Spuds for example. The only clubs getting the bent decisions in their favour are the PL "elite" and the media darlings (only reason I can think for Spuds getting so many decisions in their favour).

But then didn't Sheff Utd get one in their favour against Burnley? Things even themselves out for those teams - just never us.

Didn't we get one against West Ham?

A goal disallowed? Yeah. We got to retake a penalty because the keeper was off his line. So as far as I know we've not been on the end of a VAR call where we shouldn't have received it like the ones mentioned above.

We got a few VAR decisions going our way but did we get any of it in key moments? No
Will we? No chance.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby brite blu sky » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:35 pm

All this bent shit is sickening and for those of you who spend so much time, money and effort going to games i can only imagine it is even worse. I see that a lot of you are on the verge of giving up. I've been struggling to even be bothered to watch games and certainly don't watch any other football than City.

However i want to fight back and have been reflecting on what this is all about at root. No-one ever hated City as a club, probably more the contrary, or laughed at. So all this shit has come about because of one thing. The football establishment in this country doesn't like that some rich arabs got hold of part of their beautiful game. And it is the rich Arabs bit that is the real problem. Proof of this is that other rich types have upset the applecart before - Blackburn, Chelsea - and while they didn't like that much either, it didn't lead to systematic cheating and rule inventing to try and bring them down.
At root this is fucking racism, made worse by upsetting their whole fluffy world and cosy cartel.

The biggest irony of all this is that City's owners are without doubt the most professional, organised and supreme gentlemen this country's football industry has ever seen. They have raised the bar on how to go about your business that the rest of them couldn't even dream about - as it is outside their imagination.

So just to say fuck this giving up shit, these kind of small minded, bent, corrupt and racist fuckers cannot be allowed to win out. We have to be in it for the long haul, support our owners and our team through everything, if we take a knock back and fail to win, even worse allowing the dippers to use that corruption to get their long awaited triumph - then we just got to take it, stay blank faced and stoic and come back again and stuff them royally, stuff the corrupt officials, bent Sky and the dumb as fuck media by winning the lot all over again.

Rest assured our canny owners will be making ever more sophisticated plans and strategies for the club to get even better, and properly over the long term. That alone gives me a lot of pride, and a lot to fight for. These guys are gents and they deserve all the support we can muster, so if we have to suffer as a part of that so be it.

The football establishment cannot be allowed to bully our club.
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:47 pm

We fight 'til the end!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby nottsblue » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:26 pm

brite blu sky wrote:All this bent shit is sickening and for those of you who spend so much time, money and effort going to games i can only imagine it is even worse. I see that a lot of you are on the verge of giving up. I've been struggling to even be bothered to watch games and certainly don't watch any other football than City.

However i want to fight back and have been reflecting on what this is all about at root. No-one ever hated City as a club, probably more the contrary, or laughed at. So all this shit has come about because of one thing. The football establishment in this country doesn't like that some rich arabs got hold of part of their beautiful game. And it is the rich Arabs bit that is the real problem. Proof of this is that other rich types have upset the applecart before - Blackburn, Chelsea - and while they didn't like that much either, it didn't lead to systematic cheating and rule inventing to try and bring them down.
At root this is fucking racism, made worse by upsetting their whole fluffy world and cosy cartel.

The biggest irony of all this is that City's owners are without doubt the most professional, organised and supreme gentlemen this country's football industry has ever seen. They have raised the bar on how to go about your business that the rest of them couldn't even dream about - as it is outside their imagination.

So just to say fuck this giving up shit, these kind of small minded, bent, corrupt and racist fuckers cannot be allowed to win out. We have to be in it for the long haul, support our owners and our team through everything, if we take a knock back and fail to win, even worse allowing the dippers to use that corruption to get their long awaited triumph - then we just got to take it, stay blank faced and stoic and come back again and stuff them royally, stuff the corrupt officials, bent Sky and the dumb as fuck media by winning the lot all over again.

Rest assured our canny owners will be making ever more sophisticated plans and strategies for the club to get even better, and properly over the long term. That alone gives me a lot of pride, and a lot to fight for. These guys are gents and they deserve all the support we can muster, so if we have to suffer as a part of that so be it.

Nail on the head my friend
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Mase » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:46 pm

PeterParker wrote:
We got a few VAR decisions going our way but did we get any of it in key moments? No
Will we? No chance.

Sorry, I haven't explained myself. We have had VAR decisions that have been looked at and correctly given. But when have we had VAR look at something for us where it's been shown we shouldn't get anything but they've given it is anyway?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Simister » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:36 pm

brite blu sky wrote:All this bent shit is sickening and for those of you who spend so much time, money and effort going to games i can only imagine it is even worse. I see that a lot of you are on the verge of giving up. I've been struggling to even be bothered to watch games and certainly don't watch any other football than City.

Well said.
Simister
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: SWP

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:46 pm

nottsblue wrote:

Nail on the head my friend

I wanted to do that 'Like' thing but I realised that the snowflakes would take issue.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:52 pm

Fucking magnificent , take a bow brother .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:02 pm

Well the term "Arab money" or "oil money" that's thrown about as if it's nothing has massive racist undertones. I've never seen people so openly racist not get called out on it.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:07 pm

Mase wrote:Well the term "Arab money" or "oil money" that's thrown about as if it's nothing has massive racist undertones. I've never seen people so openly racist not get called out on it.

They got sway with it with Raz, et al, why would they not think the same?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PeterParker » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:40 pm

I think something changed for us also.

Back in may, when it finished and we've won versus Watford and one week earlier at Brighton, all of us celebrated like crazy. We managed to do something that was never been done, however, in my case and I am certain in a lot also, I was fucking lad it was over.

It was one of the most toxic, horrible and despicable act of football that I've witnessed in my entire life. I was drained, mentally, almost physically and I didn't actually play.
For ages now I wasen't excited the league was about to start after the summer break.

Facing them two times in the title race was more horrible that fucking relegating. And it is just not the case that we are soft, as a fans. We've been in the last circle of hell, we know what almost the end tasted and we managed to prevail. But fighting this system lead by those murderers is something that kills football.

The regime with Ferguson was different, the bias was there, but still people and teams fought, but in this case, you see something different, they are trying everything in their power to stop us because we are a treat. We are a big treat towards the most corrupt system in the history of football.

I understand players play different this year. It makes me sick to the stomach also to see all this stuff around me.
Imho, football is done. At least the one we grew up and loved.
This one is different and it's fucked.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby City64 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:45 pm

PeterParker wrote:I think something changed for us also.

Back in may, when it finished and we've won versus Watford and one week earlier at Brighton, all of us celebrated like crazy. We managed to do something that was never been done, however, in my case and I am certain in a lot also, I was fucking lad it was over.

It was one of the most toxic, horrible and despicable act of football that I've witnessed in my entire life. I was drained, mentally, almost physically and I didn't actually play.
For ages now I wasen't excited the league was about to start after the summer break.

Facing them two times in the title race was more horrible that fucking relegating. And it is just not the case that we are soft, as a fans. We've been in the last circle of hell, we know what almost the end tasted and we managed to prevail. But fighting this system lead by those murderers is something that kills football.

The regime with Ferguson was different, the bias was there, but still people and teams fought, but in this case, you see something different, they are trying everything in their power to stop us because we are a treat. We are a big treat towards the most corrupt system in the history of football.

I understand players play different this year. It makes me sick to the stomach also to see all this stuff around me.

Be glad you live in fucking Romania pal . Shithole Merseyside only down the road from most us , I would rather be neighbours with fucking Somalia !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby salford city » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:01 pm

Be glad you live in fucking Romania pal . Shithole Merseyside only down the road from most us , I would rather be neighbours with fucking Somalia ![/quote]

Have you been round Salford market lately........?
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby City64 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:08 pm

salford city wrote:Be glad you live in fucking Romania pal . Shithole Merseyside only down the road from most us , I would rather be neighbours with fucking Somalia !

Have you been round Salford market lately........?[/quote]
Yes mate I used to work near there . Somalians a huge improvement on fucking scousers for sure and that is saying something ! :lol:
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby PeterParker » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:53 pm

City64 wrote:
PeterParker wrote:I think something changed for us also.

Be glad you live in fucking Romania pal . Shithole Merseyside only down the road from most us , I would rather be neighbours with fucking Somalia !

The thing is this disease is not contained in Merseyside. It is all over the world.
It’s like a cult that their only goal is to bring all the subspecies together.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:59 pm

Simister wrote:

Well said.

+1
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:30 pm

Their game tonight was an absolute shit show in how to fix a game.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carolina-blue » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:41 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Their game tonight was an absolute shit show in how to fix a game.

Totally agree the bit I saw redshite was getting every call , Arnold blatantly Plays the ball with his hand right in front of Lino should have been a yellow not even a free kick cunt gives a throw in
Everton lad couldn’t believe it bent as fuck
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:48 pm

carolina-blue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Their game tonight was an absolute shit show in how to fix a game.

Totally agree the bit I saw redshite was getting every call , Arnold blatantly Plays the ball with his hand right in front of Lino should have been a yellow not even a free kick cunt gives a throw in
Everton lad couldn’t believe it bent as fuck

Much worse in the first half. A definite stamp by TTA on the knee of Richarlison whilst Robertson purposely dropped on a player to forearm in the back of the head. No penalty for Dick Van when he pushed Calvin-Lewin as he shot and many more incidents where the Dippers got away with everything.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum