The Game Is Fixed!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Game Is Fixed!

Postby carolina-blue » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:53 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Their game tonight was an absolute shit show in how to fix a game.

Totally agree the bit I saw redshite was getting every call , Arnold blatantly Plays the ball with his hand right in front of Lino should have been a yellow not even a free kick cunt gives a throw in
Everton lad couldn’t believe it bent as fuck

Much worse in the first half. A definite stamp by TTA on the knee of Richarlison whilst Robertson purposely dropped on a player to forearm in the back of the head. No penalty for Dick Van when he pushed Calvin-Lewin as he shot and many more incidents where the Dippers got away with everything.

Glad I didn’t see it then Beefy blood pressure couldn’t take it
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:59 pm

I thought it was suspicious when the famous front three was not in first eleven, only Mane, word got around dipperland that Everton did not give a fuck if Silva went.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:00 pm

I still say Gashford dived for rags pen
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:26 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:I still say Gashford dived for rags pen

how that is a pen oh wait !
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby gillie » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:32 pm

Ask yourself this : Why are the PL and PGMOL using a different set of var rules if it's not to ensure a different name is on the trophy at the end of the season. The fucking tv monitors won't get used at 16 clubs only the champs league clubs will get to use the pitchside monitors because they don't want to show up the inept bunch of frauds.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:56 pm

Dermot Gallagher should be asked, wtf is going on Dermo. Old Trafford and Anfield have no screens for a KO, Use of Var grid was used in U.K. Yet my lad in OZ watched the grid show Salah off, WTF, Dermo. Last night Explain it you BENT cunt. Also every fucker knows Taylor is a rag, who is lying and why.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Simister » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:21 am

brite blu sky wrote:All this bent shit is sickening and for those of you who spend so much time, money and effort going to games i can only imagine it is even worse. I see that a lot of you are on the verge of giving up. I've been struggling to even be bothered to watch games and certainly don't watch any other football than City.

However i want to fight back and have been reflecting on what this is all about at root. No-one ever hated City as a club, probably more the contrary, or laughed at. So all this shit has come about because of one thing. The football establishment in this country doesn't like that some rich arabs got hold of part of their beautiful game. And it is the rich Arabs bit that is the real problem. Proof of this is that other rich types have upset the applecart before - Blackburn, Chelsea - and while they didn't like that much either, it didn't lead to systematic cheating and rule inventing to try and bring them down.
At root this is fucking racism, made worse by upsetting their whole fluffy world and cosy cartel.

The biggest irony of all this is that City's owners are without doubt the most professional, organised and supreme gentlemen this country's football industry has ever seen. They have raised the bar on how to go about your business that the rest of them couldn't even dream about - as it is outside their imagination.

So just to say fuck this giving up shit, these kind of small minded, bent, corrupt and racist fuckers cannot be allowed to win out. We have to be in it for the long haul, support our owners and our team through everything, if we take a knock back and fail to win, even worse allowing the dippers to use that corruption to get their long awaited triumph - then we just got to take it, stay blank faced and stoic and come back again and stuff them royally, stuff the corrupt officials, bent Sky and the dumb as fuck media by winning the lot all over again.

Rest assured our canny owners will be making ever more sophisticated plans and strategies for the club to get even better, and properly over the long term. That alone gives me a lot of pride, and a lot to fight for. These guys are gents and they deserve all the support we can muster, so if we have to suffer as a part of that so be it.

The football establishment cannot be allowed to bully our club.

Well said Sir.
Simister
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: SWP

Postby Mase » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:41 am

It's come about because there's still an underlying racist issue in English football. No one was arsed when a white Russian took over at Chelsea. They get nowhere near the hate we hate. But because our owns aren't white it's an issue with most people.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby PeterParker » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:53 am

I think we have to make peace with the fact that football we knew and loved is dead.

This, what we see now, it is all marketing. A product without soul.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby City64 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:29 pm

PL and PIGMOL have turned the greatest league in the world into an absolute shit show . FUCK VAR !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby patrickblue » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:52 pm

Not seen this brought up anywhere else, but I'm in 110, not far from the away support.
When the rags penalty VAR was going on, the rag fans started cheering a second or two before the decision came up on the screens. TBH, no-one seemed to notice, but there was definitely a second or two delay from them cheering the pen and the VAR decision coming up on screen.
I can only assume this was courtesy of Sky via mobile phone.
Which to me says(as others have pointed out / surmised) that Sky are running the VAR show.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby salford city » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:49 pm

patrickblue wrote:Not seen this brought up anywhere else, but I'm in 110, not far from the away support.
When the rags penalty VAR was going on, the rag fans started cheering a second or two before the decision came up on the screens. TBH, no-one seemed to notice, but there was definitely a second or two delay from them cheering the pen and the VAR decision coming up on screen.
Which to me says(as others have pointed out / surmised) that Sky are running the VAR show.

100% this bent as fuck. No doubt it was pen though, stupid fucking tackle
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby gmercer1 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:25 pm

salford city wrote:
patrickblue wrote:Not seen this brought up anywhere else, but I'm in 110, not far from the away support.

100% this bent as fuck. No doubt it was pen though, stupid fucking tackle

Yes cunt Neville called the pen before the ref blew his whistle. It’s so obvious it’s scary.
I can’t watch it anymore, think that’s me done for this season.
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby Two's Kompany » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:11 am

To be fair the moment the challenge was made, I said PEN!
My son just put his head down and knew it'd be given. No arguments. Pen all day. However the fan at home shouldn't be finding out first.
Maybe the fan in the ground was watching the coverage and could see it was nailed on.
The bigger question is still the shambles at Anfield when the offside on Salah was suddenly shown from an angle that made him look on!
Now Neville and Tyler both said that would be ruled out. It was given in seconds, yet the day before the VAR team took nearly 3 mins to rule out a Sheff U goal at Spurs.
I wish they'd just admit the system wasn't working at the Liverpool v City game.
Two's Kompany
Robinho's Step Over

My favourite player is: Anyone in a City shirt!

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:25 am

Was there much difference with the one Van Dyke did earlier in the week?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby patrickblue » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:20 am

Two's Kompany wrote:To be fair the moment the challenge was made, I said PEN!
My son just put his head down and knew it'd be given. No arguments. Pen all day. However the fan at home shouldn't be finding out first.
Maybe the fan in the ground was watching the coverage and could see it was nailed on.
The bigger question is still the shambles at Anfield when the offside on Salah was suddenly shown from an angle that made him look on!
Now Neville and Tyler both said that would be ruled out. It was given in seconds, yet the day before the VAR team took nearly 3 mins to rule out a Sheff U goal at Spurs.
I wish they'd just admit the system wasn't working at the Liverpool v City game.

It wasn't just a fan in the ground.
It was the entire rag support that cheered. They obviously knew it had been given.
I looked at the screen expecting to see the decision, but it still said checking, and didn't change to the decision for another second or two.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Sideshow Bob » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:13 pm

as soon as they showed the replay and the commentators started chiming in, it was obvious they'd give the pen against bernie. now imagine that happened on the other end. if they even bothered to replay it, the commentators would call it a "coming together" or say "he went down easily there, not a pen for me". it's all become so predictable that i wonder why they waste time pretending to review these decisions.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby Mase » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:24 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:as soon as they showed the replay and the commentators started chiming in, it was obvious they'd give the pen against bernie. now imagine that happened on the other end. if they even bothered to replay it, the commentators would call it a "coming together" or say "he went down easily there, not a pen for me". it's all become so predictable that i wonder why they waste time pretending to review these decisions.

Silva was similar against Bournemouth when VAR checked it and said it wasn't a pen.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Sideshow Bob » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:01 pm

Mase wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:as soon as they showed the replay and the commentators started chiming in, it was obvious they'd give the pen against bernie. now imagine that happened on the other end. if they even bothered to replay it, the commentators would call it a "coming together" or say "he went down easily there, not a pen for me". it's all become so predictable that i wonder why they waste time pretending to review these decisions.

Silva was similar against Bournemouth when VAR checked it and said it wasn't a pen.

yeah, same happened to KDB a few weeks ago, and sterling gets shoved to the ground in the box about every other game.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby Dimples » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:25 pm

The thread title says it all. It is fixed.

Believe what you see week after week.
Looks like 'the authorities' will not be happy until the Dippers have won the PL by beating our records.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum