The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:11 pm

Did anybody read about the dumb ass dipper fans who went to wrong Belgian City? Yep, they went to Ghent instead of Genk and missed the game, stupid thick dippers again :lol: :lol: :lol:
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby john@staustell » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:11 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:Did anybody read about the dumb ass dipper fans who went to wrong Belgian City? Yep, they went to Ghent instead of Genk and missed the game, stupid thick dippers again :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heard on TS.

Priceless

Thick as fuck
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby zuricity » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:55 am

john@staustell wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:Did anybody read about the dumb ass dipper fans who went to wrong Belgian City? Yep, they went to Ghent instead of Genk and missed the game, stupid thick dippers again :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heard on TS.

Priceless

Thick as fuck

Perhaps the creatures thought they could jump the barracades ,( for free ) - as they have done in the past ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Bear60 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:44 am

zuricity wrote:
john@staustell wrote:

Heard on TS.

Priceless

Thick as fuck

Perhaps the creatures thought they could jump the barracades ,( for free ) - as they have done in the past ?

I heard it on the radio too thick fuckers made me chuckle
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby nottsblue » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:36 am

Bear60 wrote:
zuricity wrote:
john@staustell wrote:

Heard on TS.

Priceless

Thick as fuck

I heard it on the radio too thick fuckers made me chuckle

Its their own fault for not speaking properly. Their whining nasal tone makes the two sound similar. Normal people of course, dont have this problem
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:31 pm

I copied this off Spurs forum, looks like they don’t like our Merseyside murderers either -:

Yep, you're right, and I'd love that....fuck the ambulance chasing, soap dodging, chip board loving, John Lennon masturbating, nasal whining, desperate to be loved Scouse bastards. No one likes them and they can go jump in the Mersey. :lol:
Last edited by Harry Dowd scored on Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:27 am

A cracker from ''Spit the dog''

"But Liverpool are just the better team. They just steamrolled them. That's a Liverpool performance. Man City don't win games like that.

"Man City win games differently and they look better on the eye so you think that City are a better team when you watch them in terms of how they play and the amount of chances they create.

"But actually playing against Liverpool is non-stop. Every time they couldn't get out, someone is on top of them every time they get the ball out. Win the ball back and they go again.

We never win games like that ? you mean like we did last week you total and utter fucking mong and the QPR game never existed did it !!

What a fucking piss stain this cunt is.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Nickyboy » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:13 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:A cracker from ''Spit the dog''

"But Liverpool are just the better team. They just steamrolled them. That's a Liverpool performance. Man City don't win games like that.

"Man City win games differently and they look better on the eye so you think that City are a better team when you watch them in terms of how they play and the amount of chances they create.

"But actually playing against Liverpool is non-stop. Every time they couldn't get out, someone is on top of them every time they get the ball out. Win the ball back and they go again.

We never win games like that ? you mean like we did last week you total and utter fucking mong and the QPR game never existed did it !!

What a fucking piss stain this cunt is.

Last season when they tried to 'get on top of us' Stones, Laporte and Ederson played triangles around them in our own box and we played them off the park twice. cunts
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby bigblue » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:51 am

bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Scatman » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:20 am

bigblue wrote:Fucking LOL:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... and-leader

The state of their club

A poor man's Darren Fletcher
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby nottsblue » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:38 pm

Watford’s goalkeeper, Ben Foster, has had more shots on target so far this season in the PL than Jesse Lingard
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:31 pm

nottsblue wrote:Watford’s goalkeeper, Ben Foster, has had more shots on target so far this season in the PL than Jesse Lingard

I suspect I am probably level with Lingard.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course

Postby patrickblue » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:00 pm

The rags have made my day again, going down 2-1 to European giants F.C.Astana in the Thursday night league.
What made it even funnier was that I looked at the half time report on the BBC, and they were all in glory, glory, man united mode, and wanking over Lingard.
Brilliant.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Green & Blue » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:17 pm

No surprise the rags got beaten. Only players I recognized were Shaw and Lingard and they’re both heaps of shite.
Green & Blue
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby john@staustell » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:33 pm

Green & Blue wrote:No surprise the rags got beaten. Only players I recognized were Shaw and Lingard and they’re both heaps of shite.

Chong is hard to miss. :D
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby salford city » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:01 am

As much as it is enjoyable that the red shite are indeed shite & playing in the Thursday night trophy, I have a grudging respect that they are using it to test their youngsters in competitive games. This is exactly what we should be doing more of in the domestic cups
Be interesting to see both us & the red shite get through into the league cup semis to see what team we put out
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:41 pm

salford city wrote:As much as it is enjoyable that the red shite are indeed shite & playing in the Thursday night trophy, I have a grudging respect that they are using it to test their youngsters in competitive games. This is exactly what we should be doing more of in the domestic cups
Be interesting to see both us & the red shite get through into the league cup semis to see what team we put out

100% BUT you if you are 400 miles are down to Oxford and back get spanked not many go well we saw the future. I am not saying it is correct btw.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby salford city » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:36 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
salford city wrote:As much as it is enjoyable that the red shite are indeed shite & playing in the Thursday night trophy, I have a grudging respect that they are using it to test their youngsters in competitive games. This is exactly what we should be doing more of in the domestic cups

100% BUT you if you are 400 miles are down to Oxford and back get spanked not many go well we saw the future. I am not saying it is correct btw.

Yes I agree but as long as we as a club make it clear to the fans then that then becomes a fans choice. It's a moot point with Pep as there is no way he would go there
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:43 pm

salford city wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

Yes I agree but as long as we as a club make it clear to the fans then that then becomes a fans choice. It's a moot point with Pep as there is no way he would go there

I have had hours of arguments with my RAG family. The arrogance of that club to say stick the FA Cup up your arse, we have to pop over to Brazil to make millions and win the best club team load of bollocks . I hated them even more after that,now we have the chance to win I am greedy and want the lot, I also want Foden to be our Gerard, not the never win the league version, but we need to blood the kids.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby PrezIke » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:46 pm

Paul Pogba absent again as Mino Raiola hits out at ‘out of touch’ Man Utd, saying club would even ruin Maradona or Pele

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... ying-club/

Pogba’s problem is Manchester United. It’s a club out of touch with reality and without a sporting ­project,” Raiola told La Repubblica newspaper. “I wouldn’t take anyone there, they would even ruin Maradona, Pele and Maldini. Paul needs a club and a squad, one like Juventus was before.”

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by PrezIke on Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: KDBeezy

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum