Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Blue Philistine » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:23 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
Blue Philistine wrote:Sorry if it's been commented on elsewhere.
Nice timing publishing this article tonight though, on the cusp of a rags home defeat..

Cunts

(Follow link at your own peril)

Fucking Guardian, really? Surely no Blue would give them the time of day, I’m pissed that I clicked it, thinking it was a Rag thing.

I take no pride in having tricked you there.. What a bunch of miserable cunts though. As the City spokesperson said: "The attempt to damage the club’s reputation is organised and clear.”
Blue Philistine
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: Witton Albion
My favourite player is: Bernie Silva

Postby PrezIke » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:01 pm

A reminder:

PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby john@staustell » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:25 pm

Blue Philistine wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Blue Philistine wrote:Sorry if it's been commented on elsewhere.
Nice timing publishing this article tonight though, on the cusp of a rags home defeat..

Cunts

(Follow link at your own peril)

Fucking Guardian, really? Surely no Blue would give them the time of day, I’m pissed that I clicked it, thinking it was a Rag thing.

I take no pride in having tricked you there.. What a bunch of miserable cunts though. As the City spokesperson said: "The attempt to damage the club’s reputation is organised and clear.”

Strangely Jamie Jackson, who claims not to be a RAG (but obviously is), launched the most bizarre and passionate defence of how things aren't very bad at United on Big Al's show this morning. Embarrassing to listen to, to be honest
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:01 pm

Neil Ashton leaves SKY Sunday Supp to become P.R Advisor at the scum, joining Charlie Brooks, who was the twat caught on his own security cameras hiding his laptop as the Police set off to raid his home during the phone hacking scandal. What a shower of twats.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby carolina-blue » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:10 pm

[quote="PrezIke"]A reminder:

[/quote

Would be a great post on any of their social media sites if anyone does the Twatter thing
“ I thought it was Lira “ stupid fucker
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Mase » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:31 pm

PrezIke wrote:A reminder:

That's amazing. 3 soft twats sat around a studio competing on who can say the dumbest thing.

Merson wishes he had Thompson's nose back in the day.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby everyonehatesus » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:58 pm

I wish I could share that on other media sites, what a bunch of retarded cunts
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Postby nottsblue » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:04 pm

Mase wrote:
PrezIke wrote:A reminder:

That's amazing. 3 soft twats sat around a studio competing on who can say the dumbest thing.

Merson wishes he had Thompson's nose back in the day.

He would've just hoovered up more cocaine with a bigger hooter
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby john@staustell » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:15 pm

Hazy2 wrote:Neil Ashton leaves SKY Sunday Supp to become P.R Advisor at the scum,

Bit like deckchair arranger on the Titanic
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby ENIAM NAM » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:11 pm

The same dick heads that probably said pogba was a great signing and a bargain.
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby zuricity » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:05 pm

Watching in a pub in Frankfurt . second half starts and they show the commentators as Fletcher and macmanamamanamanama .

Then they turn the music up ! Brilliant ... just have to tolerate fleetwood mac at the mo.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:14 am

This article by Martin Samuel just shows what a prick Tebas is calling us cheats over the contrived FFP rules, looks like he should put his own house in order first!

So much for fair play, senor

A provincial court in Pamplona heard this week that Osasuna fixed matches over two years in a bid to avoid relegation.

The testimony came from former club secretary Angel Vizcay. He claimed that Osasuna paid €400,000 in cash for Getafe to lose at Osasuna in 2013 and that Real Betis were paid €250,000 to throw a match against them the following year.

He alleged Osasuna had also paid Real Valladolid a €150,000 win bonus to beat Deportivo La Coruna and a further €150,000 to Betis to defeat Celta Vigo. There was a €250,000 payment to Espanyol in return for a draw, and Betis received another €400,000 for beating Valladolid. All of these clubs were, like Osasuna, involved in relegation battles.

The news could not have come at a worse time for LaLiga president Javier Tebas, who was straddling another very high horse about Manchester City, Paris Saint-Germain and financial fair play. Better mind your business on the subject of economic propriety, senor. Looks like you've got a live one here.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby City64 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:03 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:This article by Martin Samuel just shows what a prick Tebas is calling us cheats over the contrived FFP rules, looks like he should put his own house in order first!

So much for fair play, senor

A provincial court in Pamplona heard this week that Osasuna fixed matches over two years in a bid to avoid relegation.

The testimony came from former club secretary Angel Vizcay. He claimed that Osasuna paid €400,000 in cash for Getafe to lose at Osasuna in 2013 and that Real Betis were paid €250,000 to throw a match against them the following year.

He alleged Osasuna had also paid Real Valladolid a €150,000 win bonus to beat Deportivo La Coruna and a further €150,000 to Betis to defeat Celta Vigo. There was a €250,000 payment to Espanyol in return for a draw, and Betis received another €400,000 for beating Valladolid. All of these clubs were, like Osasuna, involved in relegation battles.

The news could not have come at a worse time for LaLiga president Javier Tebas, who was straddling another very high horse about Manchester City, Paris Saint-Germain and financial fair play. Better mind your business on the subject of economic propriety, senor. Looks like you've got a live one here.

Tebas is a member of a far right facist political party in Spain and is a racist. Probably explains why UEFA do fuck all about racism in European football , also shows how much power facist racist cunt Tebas has and exposes how he is unchallenged in his views . Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the corrupt world of UEFA and European football !
Ps Tebas hates our owners because he is a racist ( for the thick cunts on here )
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby john@staustell » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:18 am

BBC are great aren't they?

I switch off at teatime and went to bed without checking anything, assumed the Dippers had won. Checked my teletext this morning, as I do - last week of it in any case! - headlines about City, winning, Pep crowd moan, Rags etc.

Only when driving to work I heard Big Alan and realised Shrewsbury had equalised and Klopp throwing a sulk.

So why no:

"Liverpool held by lowly Shrewsbury" headline?

Strange more than anything else
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:32 am

john@staustell wrote:BBC are great aren't they?

I switch off at teatime and went to bed without checking anything, assumed the Dippers had won. Checked my teletext this morning, as I do - last week of it in any case! - headlines about City, winning, Pep crowd moan, Rags etc.

Only when driving to work I heard Big Alan and realised Shrewsbury had equalised and Klopp throwing a sulk.

So why no:

"Liverpool held by lowly Shrewsbury" headline?

Strange more than anything else

Bigger than that is the statement that Klopp and his first team will not be playing in the replay. There’ll be huge uproar from the media at that statement, not just disrespecting the cup but fucking it off altogether.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby City64 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:38 am

Bin dippers disrespecting the FA Cup , Klopp refusing to get involved with the replay with Shrewsbury and Sky Sports supporting LFC and Klopps stance . Yet again another example of the corrupt tv companies influence, an absolute fucking disgrace.
If you don’t want to be in England’s most prestigious cup competition then fuck off you lanky crank big toothed German cunt !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby salford city » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:17 am

City64 wrote:Bin dippers disrespecting the FA Cup , Klopp refusing to get involved with the replay with Shrewsbury and Sky Sports supporting LFC and Klopps stance . Yet again another example of the corrupt tv companies influence, an absolute fucking disgrace.
If you don’t want to be in England’s most prestigious cup competition then fuck off you lanky crank big toothed German cunt !

Whilst I agree with this, we need to watch what happens with the next couple of rounds particularly if we progress in the chumps league as we wont be getting any favours from our friends at the FA with scheduling of prospective games - much-like the tie against Chelsea before the Madrid semi a few years back. We will Need to disrespect the FA cup if we want the chumps league
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby City64 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:23 pm

salford city wrote:
City64 wrote:Bin dippers disrespecting the FA Cup , Klopp refusing to get involved with the replay with Shrewsbury and Sky Sports supporting LFC and Klopps stance . Yet again another example of the corrupt tv companies influence, an absolute fucking disgrace.

Whilst I agree with this, we need to watch what happens with the next couple of rounds particularly if we progress in the chumps league as we wont be getting any favours from our friends at the FA with scheduling of prospective games - much-like the tie against Chelsea before the Madrid semi a few years back. We will Need to disrespect the FA cup if we want the chumps league

We have a better squad than the bin dippers pal , we just strolled past Fulham with our 2nd eleven . Bin dippers squad is fucking shite , they don’t have a 2nd eleven so they moan they have to put theirs kids out . Meanwhile the BBC etc set an agenda to cover the fact the bin dippers squad is actually shit and all the sheep fall for it .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:02 pm

City64 wrote:
salford city wrote:

We have a better squad than the bin dippers pal , we just strolled past Fulham with our 2nd eleven . Bin dippers squad is fucking shite , they don’t have a 2nd eleven so they moan they have to put theirs kids out . Meanwhile the BBC etc set an agenda to cover the fact the bin dippers squad is actually shit and all the sheep fall for it .

Almost a carbon copy of what I said yesterday. First 11 quite good, especially with help from pigmol & VAR, after that it's just has-beens, cloggers and kids.
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:31 am

The Kloppgate FA Cup is not my priority is the chink in his armour, IMO arrogance, if we had any pressure on him in the league he would crack.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum