***Gods Own v Rags LC Semi Final Official Match Thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***Gods Own v Rags LC Semi Final Official Match Thread**

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:08 pm

City win, United lose, oh City ...... I’m off to bed with a huge smile on my face ...... you got me singing the Blues!

Have a great night Blues!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Saul Goodman » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:18 am

Rodri looking like a more expensive, shitter Javi Garcia.

Real Madrid will be licking their lips looking at the performance of this side.

We lost twice to United at home. This garbage United side. That's pathetic.
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby s1ty m » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:49 am

Saul Goodman wrote:Rodri looking like a more expensive, shitter Javi Garcia.

Real Madrid will be licking their lips looking at the performance of this side.

We lost twice to United at home. This garbage United side. That's pathetic.

Cancelo at 60m looks a terrible buy. He's not alone.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby PeterParker » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:09 am

zuricity wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
blues2win wrote:Kevin says he cant comprehend how we lost that game. Neither can I.

Well, being shit might be a reason.

Madrid will crucify us.

No they wont stop being a drama queen .

They are average at best . They will cheat and dive - and that's at home.

Average at best? Real Madrid?

Mister Guardiola is that you?
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Mase » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:41 am

United lose to City once again and suddenly the "but but you were making aeroplane gestures" excuse comes out.

The amount of times as a kid I used to ask my mum when we played those red bastards, "why are their fans doing aeroplanes?" - if they're going to do them constantly throughout the match then they've got to expect some back.

What a great way to deflect from the fact their fans were ripping up seats and launching them.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby City64 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:55 am

Mase wrote:United lose to City once again and suddenly the "but but you were making aeroplane gestures" excuse comes out.

The amount of times as a kid I used to ask my mum when we played those red bastards, "why are their fans doing aeroplanes?" - if they're going to do them constantly throughout the match then they've got to expect some back.

What a great way to deflect from the fact their fans were ripping up seats and launching them.

Loads of fighting, flares thrown into the city section and free for all’s outside the ground if you got caught up in it but the world wide tv armchair audience was safe and sound listening to an utter white wash of an agenda by the sounds of things ..........
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:10 am

City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:United lose to City once again and suddenly the "but but you were making aeroplane gestures" excuse comes out.

Loads of fighting, flares thrown into the city section and free for all’s outside the ground if you got caught up in it but the world wide tv armchair audience was safe and sound listening to an utter white wash of an agenda by the sounds of things ..........

I remember I was sat in the back of the car outside Maine Road after a game and we were stuck in traffic and there was rag fans on our left and City on our right. Bottles, cones, everything getting thrown over the car at the other fans. That was normal seeing that as a kid.

Anyone offended by an aeroplane gesture probably wasn't alive in '58 and still bathes with their mum.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:11 am

City64 wrote:

They’re fucking scum, mate, nothing changes. I was sure I saw one of the Rags doing the ‘Aeroplane’ sign when the camera panned to them but, as usual, the commentary goes quiet until they start sucking the Rags balls again.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Mase » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:12 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
City64 wrote:

They’re fucking scum, mate, nothing changes. I was sure I saw one of the Rags doing the ‘Aeroplane’ sign when the camera panned to them but, as usual, the commentary goes quiet until they start sucking the Rags balls again.

Their fans do it every time we play them, hoping they get one bite from a City fan so they can get their phone out and film them. Embarrassing.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:14 am

Having slept on it I still can't get my head around the game, we were poor but created at least 4 brilliant goalscoring chances. Apart from set pieces they didn't create a single chance. We should've battered them despite being nowhere near our best, they're shit.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby blues2win » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:53 am

Just saw the video of Kevin having a real go at Otter over his stupid foul on Maguire just outside the box. Gave the scum a chance to equalise right at the end of the match.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Mase » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:57 am

blues2win wrote:Just saw the video of Kevin having a real go at Otter over his stupid foul on Maguire just outside the box. Gave the scum a chance to equalise right at the end of the match.

As last night's captain he was well within his right to do that.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:00 am

WTF was that all about. Not seen it back yet but did David Silva pass the ball backwards from a rag pass to him 8 yards out, with the full goal at his mercy. We frustrate and lack bollocks for me Great start 1 goal would have killed and lead to a 4/5 nill whooping in the end we waste every chance and scrape through V DOGHSHIT FC. P.S THAT WAS LIKE THE 80'S AFTER THE GAME FUCK ME.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:34 am

Hazy2 wrote:WTF was that all about. Not seen it back yet but did David Silva pass the ball backwards from a rag pass to him 8 yards out, with the full goal at his mercy. We frustrate and lack bollocks for me Great start 1 goal would have killed and lead to a 4/5 nill whooping in the end we waste every chance and scrape through V DOGHSHIT FC. P.S THAT WAS LIKE THE 80'S AFTER THE GAME FUCK ME.

Yep, FIBD put the video on here and social media have been taking the piss out of Dave all morning for it. He's just not confident at shooting at all!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Simister » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:36 am

City64 wrote:

BBC radio now summarising that City fans made aeroplane gestures, United fans threw a couple of seats which were then thrown backwards and forwards. No mention of flares of course. Sports editor obviously a rag.
Simister
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: SWP

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:43 am

Mase wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:WTF was that all about. Not seen it back yet but did David Silva pass the ball backwards from a rag pass to him 8 yards out, with the full goal at his mercy. We frustrate and lack bollocks for me Great start 1 goal would have killed and lead to a 4/5 nill whooping in the end we waste every chance and scrape through V DOGHSHIT FC. P.S THAT WAS LIKE THE 80'S AFTER THE GAME FUCK ME.

Yep, FIBD put the video on here and social media have been taking the piss out of Dave all morning for it. He's just not confident at shooting at all!

Where I sat, no fucker could get the head around it. Mase, that is what I am on about Grealish leaves his skills and heart on the pitch we are are pussies. Bullied is strong but we are way to passive and almost robotic, once the plan is off a touch we are clueless and why the scousers jump on us.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:02 am

Hazy2 wrote:
Mase wrote:

Where I sat, no fucker could get the head around it. Mase, that is what I am on about Grealish leaves his skills and heart on the pitch we are are pussies. Bullied is strong but we are way to passive and almost robotic, once the plan is off a touch we are clueless and why the scousers jump on us.

I'd have Grealish at the right price.

I agree - we do need bully type players for certain matches.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carolina-blue » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:22 am

Mase wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Mase wrote:

I'd have Grealish at the right price.

I agree - we do need bully type players for certain matches.

Grealish would be our new Bellers sign him up
Even with shaved legs :shock: :lol:
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby City64 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:25 am

All the snowflakes haven’t got a clue pal that’s the absolute state of UK society today totally brainwashed by what the media tell them . Manchester is a tough place always has been always will be because of its roots and fabric . Loads of trouble the last couple of league games at the Etihad v the rags but up another level last night . The rags are in the mire and we are successful as fuck so the tribal thing is increased . Love passion in fans it’s what football is all about that’s how we were brought up as kids . Tv sucking the life out of football with its lies and agendas .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby city72 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:02 am

En route home on the train £400 down to watch that shite last night, the arm chair looks like a better option.
city72
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum