MUen Story

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

MUen Story

Postby carolina-blue » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:04 pm

Sorry if this has been posted But I haven’t seen it
And on the face of it should be a bigger story than mUen are making it out to be .

They are saying Salford rags and Scouse rags
Interviewed / vetted the applicants for the Premier league job What the Fuckity Fuck is that all about ,
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Re: MUen Story

Postby patrickblue » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:09 pm

It's cos they're special.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby carolina-blue » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:39 pm

patrickblue wrote:It's cos they're special.

Yep seems so . Guess that’s why the narrative from
Having one team dominate is bad for the league when we did it . to now them saying we should celebrate liVARshite achievements,
Nothing to see here move along
carolina-blue

Postby nottsblue » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:18 pm

carolina-blue wrote:Sorry if this has been posted But I haven’t seen it
And on the face of it should be a bigger story than mUen are making it out to be .

Interviewed / vetted the applicants for the Premier league job What the Fuckity Fuck is that all about ,

Those who have the biggest fan bases worldwide and who garner the most clicks online will get a bigger say in who runs the thing.

It’s not right but it’s sadly the way it is
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:08 pm

A huge story that broke in the NY Times, followed by The Times in the UK. After a number of leaks you can now clearly see who runs the PL and how certain clubs have a huge say on the way the PL works to their advantage. From Scudamore’s statement about having to have the Rags winning things to statements about us not being good for a competitive league whereas it’s not quite the case now Liverpool are doing the same - good for viewing figures.

From what we have seen, and what is coming out from the inner sanctum of the PL, it goes a long way to prove the Tin Foil Bde right; everything is linking up.

The question is, though, who has been leaking these latest controversial stories and which story is coming out next?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:24 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:

A huge story that broke in the NY Times, followed by The Times in the UK. After a number of leaks you can now clearly see who runs the PL and how certain clubs have a huge say on the way the PL works to their advantage. From Scudamore’s statement about having to have the Rags winning things to statements about us not being good for a competitive league whereas it’s not quite the case now Liverpool are doing the same - good for viewing figures.

From what we have seen, and what is coming out from the inner sanctum of the PL, it goes a long way to prove the Tin Foil Bde right; everything is linking up.

The question is, though, who has been leaking these latest controversial stories and which story is coming out next?

I think you can go back years ago when I harped on and on that there is an agenda against our club , from the tabloids to the powers that be .

Im proud of my tin foil hat - looks great on me .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby carolina-blue » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:21 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

I think you can go back years ago when I harped on and on that there is an agenda against our club , from the tabloids to the powers that be .

Thanks Beefy / Carl
I do remember Carl going on about this ages ago
I really am getting disillusioned with Footie .
carolina-blue

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:22 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

I put cocktail sticks in mine, at least it seemed to have some use.

As mentioned, was wondering when the next retort would come from The Times. This is from the BBC but has been purposely mis-reported at the 2nd paragraph. It wasn’t CAS who stated that, it was one of the UEFA committee members. Why would the Beeb do that as a public funded company unless they are being directed to purposely report fake news?

Man City sought damages from Uefa over FFP investigation

Manchester City sought damages from Uefa for what they alleged were "unlawful" leaks to the media with regards to an inquiry into possible Financial Fair Play (FFP) breaches.

The Court of Arbitration for Sport (Cas) dismissed the club's claims, stating they were "groundless" and "unacceptable in tone".

City lost their initial bid to have Cas halt Uefa's investigation, in November.

An FFP verdict from Uefa's adjudicatory chamber is understood to be close.

Uefa launched an investigation after German newspaper Der Spiegel published leaked documents alleging City had inflated the value of a sponsorship deal, misleading European football's governing body.

Reports alleged City - who deny wrongdoing - deliberately misled Uefa so they could meet FFP rules requiring clubs to break even.

The Premier League champions, FA Cup and League Cup winners were fined £49m in 2014 for a previous breach of regulations.

Uefa investigators previously said they want City to be banned from the Champions League for a season if they are found guilty of breaking financial rules.

Link
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby carolina-blue » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:46 am

Anybody got any tinfoil hats for sale , Fukin bbc
Glad I don’t have to pay their fuckin fee
carolina-blue

Return to The Maine Football forum