Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:31 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
salford city wrote:Twice evidently

haha I am in Romily at 4, Heaton Moor at 5, am I fuck bogus diary in the Mal for 4. :lol:

I grew up in Romily , snot snot.

I liked playing bowls at the Romily Arms, nice trick green.

I remember walking to school (St.Christopher's) and passing the Spread Eagle pub ( also Mike Summerbie's house) on the way there.....my folks eventually emigrated to Spain and their first Pub was called the Spread Eagle.

I remember getting slated all the time at school from RAGGIES being a City fan.

Whereabouts in Spain, we spend most of the summer in Spain, place called Monovar, inland from Alicante
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby City64 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:50 pm

Huge story brewing tonight is the treatment of Shrewsbury Town FC and it’s fans by Liverpool horrible bastard FC over tickets for the FA cup reply . Basically the bin dipping thieving bastards have spit their dummy out and refused Shrewsbury Town fans of an Anfield ticket pick up point (normal for away fans in cup games ) So Everton FC have stepped in at the last minute to allow Shrewsbury fans to collect tickets there but then have to walk all the to Anfield from there . What an utter fucking disgusting club the bin dipping cunts are but will the media go with the unfolding story ............
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Two's Kompany » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:00 am

City64 wrote:Huge story brewing tonight is the treatment of Shrewsbury Town FC and it’s fans by Liverpool horrible bastard FC over tickets for the FA cup reply . Basically the bin dipping thieving bastards have spit their dummy out and refused Shrewsbury Town fans of an Anfield ticket pick up point (normal for away fans in cup games ) So Everton FC have stepped in at the last minute to allow Shrewsbury fans to collect tickets there but then have to walk all the to Anfield from there . What an utter fucking disgusting club the bin dipping cunts are but will the media go with the unfolding story ............

BBC5Live also running a story saying Klopp's refusal to play first team has meant drop in prices, costing Shrewsbury half a million £££££s
Two's Kompany
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Anyone in a City shirt!

Postby nottsblue » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:43 am

Two's Kompany wrote:
City64 wrote:Huge story brewing tonight is the treatment of Shrewsbury Town FC and it’s fans by Liverpool horrible bastard FC over tickets for the FA cup reply . Basically the bin dipping thieving bastards have spit their dummy out and refused Shrewsbury Town fans of an Anfield ticket pick up point (normal for away fans in cup games ) So Everton FC have stepped in at the last minute to allow Shrewsbury fans to collect tickets there but then have to walk all the to Anfield from there . What an utter fucking disgusting club the bin dipping cunts are but will the media go with the unfolding story ............

BBC5Live also running a story saying Klopp's refusal to play first team has meant drop in prices, costing Shrewsbury half a million £££££s

Lets hope they get a good pay day at Stamford Bridge then
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:07 am

Two's Kompany wrote:

Is it on TV? If not, that’ll be another half a mil lost. Not as bigger pull if they’ve advertised that none of the first team will be there, not good for sponsors.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Simister » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:43 am

Will be interesting to see how many empty seats there are at Anusfield tonight.
Simister
Superman's Underpants

My favourite player is: SWP

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:46 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
Two's Kompany wrote:

Is it on TV? If not, that’ll be another half a mil lost. Not as bigger pull if they’ve advertised that none of the first team will be there, not good for sponsors.

If they had us would have been the Kids, saying that they on for a Double unless they drop off after they win the League in 4 weeks.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby City64 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:41 am

Two's Kompany wrote:

If this was city disrespecting the FA cup and an opponent we would never hear the end of it . This whole situation sums up disgusting LFC , I mean they got away with murder didn’t they !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:49 am

City64 wrote:
Two's Kompany wrote:

If this was city disrespecting the FA cup and an opponent we would never hear the end of it . This whole situation sums up disgusting LFC , I mean they got away with murder didn’t they !

Twice
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire

Postby nottsblue » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:00 pm

'Merson Says: Guardiola has been found out'

http://www.skysports.com/share/11925721

DC outdoes himself
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby city72 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:26 pm

nottsblue wrote:'Merson Says: Guardiola has been found out'

DC outdoes himself

Probably true, play 11 behind the ball wait for sterling or mahrez or rodri etc. to lose the ball and break, bit of speed and our defence is fuked, don’t need many chances to score against us.
city72
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:27 pm

DC outdoes himself

There was be thinking he had been found out in his first season.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course

Postby zuricity » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:41 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:

DC outdoes himself

There was be thinking he had been found out in his first season.

It all just means we'll have to go on a record breaking march again next season.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Simister » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:16 pm

Read this crap from Aldridge

What a bitter and twisted man John Aldridge is.
No idea why the Ian-Rush-Wannabe is so anti-City - to the point of inciting Scouse thugs to violence previously.
Shame that the Independent think that his one-eyed ramblings are worthy of print.
Simister
Superman's Underpants

Postby Bear60 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:41 am

Simister wrote:Read this crap from Aldridge

No idea why the Ian-Rush-Wannabe is so anti-City - to the point of inciting Scouse thugs to violence previously.
Shame that the Independent think that his one-eyed ramblings are worthy of print.

He is the epitome of a vile filthy disgusting horrible Dipper
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Wooders » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:46 am

DC outdoes himself

I agree with his point that he thinks we’re so good we don’t need to play 2 proper centre half’s and at the cost of losing our best cdm to add to the ludicrousy
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:18 am

Simister wrote:Read this crap from Aldridge

Earning a living from the media’s ‘Hate News’ whilst also on the books of the Dippers.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Mase » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:25 am

Aldridge still got his paedo tache?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Simister » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:38 am

Yes and he’s about 18 stones now.
Simister
Superman's Underpants

Postby Simister » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:40 am

I wonder what he thinks about Liverpool hacking into the MCFC scouting system. Probably thinks it’s acceptable behaviour, just like smashing up a team bus.
Simister
Superman's Underpants

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum