Banned from Champions League

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Banned from Champions League

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:20 pm

I’ll be culling some friends over this I can see it coming. All the smug cunts who support the old rich and think we’ve done wrong by trying to catch up. Hypocritical bunch of wankers.

This is like buying the worst house on a rich street and the neighbors blocking you from doing it up. How dare you try and compete with the bar we’ve set?
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Wooders » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:25 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:I’ll be culling some friends over this I can see it coming. All the smug cunts who support the old rich and think we’ve done wrong by trying to catch up. Hypocritical bunch of wankers.

This is like buying the worst house on a rich street and the neighbors blocking you from doing it up. How dare you try and compete with the bar we’ve set?

This is worse than that even - when a startup business sets out to disrupt an established market it is fairly standard for those businesses to operate at a loss until they are established as market leaders themselves - this is the equivalent of allowing big businesses to block startups from operating at a loss - there are, quite rightly, laws in place to stop big business doing exactly that, not in football though it would seem
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby HBlock Cripple » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:32 pm

Fuck me, if someone had told me in the 70's that someday in the future we would be banned from Europe, I would have pissed myself.
Bring it ON
HBlock Cripple
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:32 pm

Wooders wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:I’ll be culling some friends over this I can see it coming. All the smug cunts who support the old rich and think we’ve done wrong by trying to catch up. Hypocritical bunch of wankers.

This is worse than that even - when a startup business sets out to disrupt an established market it is fairly standard for those businesses to operate at a loss until they are established as market leaders themselves - this is the equivalent of allowing big businesses to block startups from operating at a loss - there are, quite rightly, laws in place to stop big business doing exactly that, not in football though it would seem

Which comes back to the original intent of FFP, to stop/minimise debt. The G14 refused to accept it as they were in massive debt so the initiative was canned. That was, until they found a way to resurrect it in a totally different form that enabled them to close the door permanently on anybody trying to interject.

The very meaning of a ‘Cartel’.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby blues2win » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:00 pm

Let’s not forget this. I wonder why Leterme was pathetically soft on PSG.

Apparently we can ask for a public CAS hearing.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... committee/
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby carolina-blue » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:03 pm

Already started with me wankers
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:03 pm

All will be well - fret not.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:31 pm

carolina-blue wrote:

Already started with me wankers

Did he say culling?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby zabbadabbado » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:33 pm

Jesus Christ..................seriously WTF ? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Now talk of points deductions.

Still can not quite believe we had no encryption or professional IT department.

Not sure how accurate any of those hacked emails are.But fuck me if they are genuine,who in their right fucking mind talks so openly about bypassing regulations like that.

Surely you do that kind of shit over a Telephone or face to face.

Seems like every fan in the Country other than us is gloating in our misfortune.

What a clusterfuck.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby zabbadabbado » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:40 pm

Bear60 wrote:So
Glad I deleted my Facebook account the comments from all the moron Dipper and Rag fans would be unbearable

It is fucking horrific.

Sky News now running with the "POINTS REDUCTION " Story.

Social Media full of Rags/Scousers rejoicing.They genuinely think this is going to kill the Club financially.

The contempt/hatred from MSM all over the country is palpable.

Only Martin Samuel is a voice of reason amongst a million burning Pitch Forks.

I am genuinely taken aback by all the hatred
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Postby zabbadabbado » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:45 pm

PrezIke wrote:I dunno what this will mean for the club long term.

Our fans already hate UEFA for good reasons and Pep wants players to get support at CL games but now?

The risk also is that will maybe think twice even after any ban if our fans never come around to CL which this may surely lead to.

There is no coming back from this ever. :twisted: :twisted:

They have set out to destroy us.Tarnish all of our success.

I honestly think if i was face to face with a UEFA official right now i would scotch kiss them.This is not punishment this was stone cold trying to destroy us and our image. i am seething with rage,
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Postby PrezIke » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:55 pm

PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby zabbadabbado » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:18 am

Liverpool going in for KDB now are banned from the Champions League.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/footbal ... -Fair-Play

What a horrible day.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Outcast » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:02 am

If it's any consolation we've managed to piss on the scousers parade by grabbing the headlines, no one cares about them winning it now, dirty little city is the hot topic in town.

Best thing to do to keep your sanity intact, avoid the media for as long it takes until the CAS hearing

I also suggest avoid engaging with cretins, no one is going to sympathise or is interested in healthy debate, tempers are likely to flare up

What a shit year this is turning out to be, almost two years divorce battle, over a year court battles to see my kids (still ongoing) not to mention fucking costing me an arm and a leg.... and now this shit.. sigh
Outcast

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby zabbadabbado » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:09 am

Outcast wrote:If it's any consolation we've managed to piss on the scousers parade by grabbing the headlines, no one cares about them winning it now, dirty little city is the hot topic in town.

Best thing to do to keep your sanity intact, avoid the media for as long it takes until the CAS hearing

I also suggest avoid engaging with cretins, no one is going to sympathise or is interested in healthy debate, tempers are likely to flare up

What a shit year this is turning out to be, almost two years divorce battle, over a year court battles to see my kids (still ongoing) not to mention fucking costing me an arm and a leg.... and now this shit.. sigh

I feel your pain Blue.i am sure It will all work out well in the end with your Kids.

Women can be a bit difficult ( i will leave it at that ;) )
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Michigan Blue » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:16 am

So we’re level with Liverpool on European bans.

By a wide margin they still lead in oppo fans murdered, 39-0.
"Certainly our programme is a full one, but as a player and as a manager I've always felt that there is only one way to go into a season...and that's to try to win every game.... While we are in four major competitions we shall try to win four major competitions." - Joe Mercer
Michigan Blue
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Bear60 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:27 am

I have finished with football it's a corrupt organisation that just wants certain teams to be at the top all of the time there's no point following it anymore
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:40 am

So we play Bocca, Flamengo, River Plate, in the AD Cup winner us takes home the. Billion winners cheque.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby City64 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:46 am

So we wake up this morning to the aftermath of yesterday’s unbelievable timing of UEFA,s disgusting decision against little old City and find out first hand what a fucking disgusting world we live in . The world is corrupt to the core , football is corrupt to the core and the world media is corrupt to the core , racism also on center stage . All this and the only evidence UEFA have is stolen hacked leaked emails from someone who is now in prison ?????? How did the hacking by a section of the English media end in court pretty recently???? This is going to end very badly indeed and apparently little old City have more money than UEFA so there is only going to be one winner in the courts . Oh dear UEFA what have you done ...............
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:51 am

Any player that dares to use this as an excuse to say they want to go just fuck them off.

Funny Kev is mentioned above, I can actually see him being pissed off and it making him stay longer tbh.

Players like Sanè will probably use it, but fuck them. Get them out ASAP
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum