Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:23 am

PeterParker wrote:
Blue Jam wrote:The BBCs refusal to condemn last night's covid spreading at Anfield is irritating.
30 years of hurt - nonsense. They had no relegations and won a few trophies.

Those are the type of "journos" that will look into your face and say that they understand the hurt Liverpool fans have after Heysel.

LFC is a cult full of cunts who will lie, cheat to your face and smile whilst doing it. A hated club unless you are a proper cunt in a cult.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Wooders » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:28 am

Klopp booing his out about them winning it and ending their pain on live tv sums the club up marvellously
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Simister » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:29 am

"Agree with that. It’s been very cleverly done with the decisions. We play them and have a penalty turned down, they go down the other end and score. They score an offside goal. Our winner against Spurs being disallowed. Key moments that knocked the stuffing out of us after a mammoth effort at the end of last season. Once they were so far in front we couldn’t catch them then we started getting a few decisions."

This is exactly how I feel. I'm not a David Icke type but I just know results are being "tweaked" long-term by little key decisions, until the cash cow clubs rise to the top.

Look at the appalling Sheff Utd disallowed goal - both Hawk-Eye broken and VAR not interested ??? - the EPL/PGMOL treat the public with contempt.
The beneficiaries were the Rags, and the Blades have lost the will to fight since then. Mission accomplished.

You're right - once Liverpool were 15 points clear, PGMOL stepped back from the fiddling, safe in the knowledge their work was done.

The BIG worry is we may get more of this next season.
Simister
Superman's Underpants

My favourite player is: SWP

Postby PeterParker » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:32 am

What do you expect from the media, really, when they are genuine a shitload of sites/newspapers/stations that promote the idea the world is flat and covid is fake?
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:38 am

I once watched a ref V Swansea at home stop the play for minor pull back as we had countless chances to overwhelm them we won 1- 0 he looked gutted. the cheating bastard. Bob Madley ? The little things in the games have played a part they go against us to many times !
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby salford city » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:55 am

This is exactly how I feel. I'm not a David Icke type but I just know results are being "tweaked" long-term by little key decisions, until the cash cow clubs rise to the top.

Look at the appalling Sheff Utd disallowed goal - both Hawk-Eye broken and VAR not interested ??? - the EPL/PGMOL treat the public with contempt.
The beneficiaries were the Rags, and the Blades have lost the will to fight since then. Mission accomplished.

You're right - once Liverpool were 15 points clear, PGMOL stepped back from the fiddling, safe in the knowledge their work was done.

The BIG worry is we may get more of this next season.[/quote]

Make no mistake, this will continue into next season. Sky now have the scousers one title off the red shite. They are going to love bigging the dippers up to equal the red shite's 20 titles
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby PeterParker » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:36 am

salford city wrote:This is exactly how I feel. I'm not a David Icke type but I just know results are being "tweaked" long-term by little key decisions, until the cash cow clubs rise to the top.

The BIG worry is we may get more of this next season.

Make no mistake, this will continue into next season. Sky now have the scousers one title off the red shite. They are going to love bigging the dippers up to equal the red shite's 20 titles[/quote]

There is another factor here, the team Klopp has won the league and UCL, so there is no motivation left.
In the end, at the end, footballers will still be footballers and the hunger will not be the same. They just need a little push.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby City64 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:28 am

Wonderwall wrote:
City64 wrote:So now we all know why the tv companies wanted the PL back on their terms , their rules and their small print . They now have their bin dipping wankfest lauding a disgusting English football club that brought English football to its knees . Our real opposition is the media and the tv companies and “their” agenda .
In a fair and honest world we would congratulate our “opponents “ on “their” achievements, today in today’s corrupt world it is impossible to do so .

Not worth getting upset about. They are worthy winners, we fucked up.way too many times. They have had the luck and questionable decisions but, they are more consistent and much better defensively. That's where we need to sort it out. We are 20+ points behind but have scored more goals. Fucking ridiculous

I was going to refrain from twitter and fb social media but this morning I couldn’t help myself having a peep . Seems a “war” has broken out over this very issue . Yet another distraction to the disgusting bin dippers “Title” . Awful world we live in today , I am hanging on to the hope it will change for the better some time soon .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby budfox » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:32 pm

The media wankfest over the bin dippers win is an absolute fucking embarrassment. They have had more coverage in under 24 hours for winning one trophy than we have had in a year for winning the treble.

The sad thing is I am not in the least bit surprised, they hate us.
budfox
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Kev

Postby sheblue » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:12 pm

So glad not to be watching or listening to any of that bollocks.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby zuricity » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:26 am

When we look back at this season, and we see in certain games , really strange events taking place. I say events , rather than the players making mistakes. When Sheff United don't get a goal when the goal line technology appears to let them down and the ref gets no signal, you ask , well what is VAR there for ? Why didn't he go to VAR ? or even why ,as we have seen so many times , didn't the VAR officials tell the ref there is an event there to be reviewed ? Especially when VAR goes looking ( and finding - even if it did take a long time) Ferns handball on Thursday which results in the Red card - very unlucky and a penalty. The event that really cast doubt at the time but i didn't want to believe it would prove to be that all of these tools are now being used to beat the better teams. It was the Jesus 'winner' against Spuds. Any Ball hitting arm was so incredibly difficult to detect. Yet the speed with which a decision was made - almost immediately , gave rise to suspicion about the whole VAR deal. Over the season, VAR has been used to try to reinstate the old pecking order.

Fortunately, City now have the Financial Muscle to deal with it.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby PeterParker » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:13 am

sheblue wrote:So glad not to be watching or listening to any of that bollocks.

I hate the rags with everything I've got, but I fail to remember when the celebration and the media kissing was like this when they won the title.
At the moment, you really have to avoid opening the telly or go on Twitter or Facebook without seeing something about them. I think they are playing the Klopp video on a loop.

I swear that meme that was going around explains it all:

PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby Mase » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:39 am

So last night Liverpool fans took to the streets to celebrate again. One fan shot a firework at a building which then set on fire.

Someone got stabbed outside the Liver Building. Police turn up and then get battered by the Liverpool fans.

Will this be focused on in the media? I also won’t feel too sorry for Merseyside Police - this is the same police force that have let their fans be violent on numerous occasions and then done nothing to stop it and pretended that they have no footage of it
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby nottsblue » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:32 am

Mase wrote:So last night Liverpool fans took to the streets to celebrate again. One fan shot a firework at a building which then set on fire.

Someone got stabbed outside the Liver Building. Police turn up and then get battered by the Liverpool fans.

Will this be focused on in the media? I also won’t feel too sorry for Merseyside Police - this is the same police force that have let their fans be violent on numerous occasions and then done nothing to stop it and pretended that they have no footage of it

Saw an article somewhere claiming the dippers deserved it because their super fans wanted it more and it means so much more to them.
I mean, WTAF.

On Thursday the top 12 or so stories on the BBC football page were dipper related. It’s as if the world ended and there was nothing else to report
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby patrickblue » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:37 am

Mase wrote:So last night Liverpool fans took to the streets to celebrate again. One fan shot a firework at a building which then set on fire.

To be quite blunt, this is just normal behaviour for a section of red scouse support, and was anticipated. There won't be any media outrage, because it's just those loveable Liverpool fellers celebrating their plucky little side's much deserved triumph over the odds.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby PeterParker » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:41 am

What intrigues me is the other red part of the media is quiet.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:04 pm

PeterParker wrote:What intrigues me is the other red part of the media is quiet.

It is not necessarily a bad thing.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby City64 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:07 pm

Footage of the scum bin dipping thick as fuck cunts smashing up an NHS ambulance and attacking paramedics last night , yes our fantastic NHS which just about held the UK together the last few months . It’s on twitter but I can’t download it on here .......
Absolute fucking despicable scum of the earth .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:31 pm

Merseyside Police Have tweeted.’the following on the mass gathering, firework incident damage to a number of emergency vehicles 5 Police officers injured along with a paramedic being attacked.

The statement goes on to say.

Weather

Good night
Last edited by Hazy2 on Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mase » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:33 pm

Hazy2 wrote:Merseyside Police Have tweeted.’the following on the mass gathering, firework incident damage to a number of emergency vehicles 5 Police officers injured along with a paramedic being attacked.

Their own fault for letting them get away with it for far too long.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum