Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby City64 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:07 am

Former Liverpool player and now Derby County defender Andre Wisdom is recovering in hospital after being stabbed and robbed in Liverpool at the weekend.
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:17 am

As much as I hate them, taking back the Premiership turning the Etihad into The reincarnation of Maine Rd could come from this, if the fans wanted to turn Sat/Sun/Tues/Wed into the sort of ground cunts like the Scouse vermin fear. Remember this season use the shit show to our advantage. Pep wants noise let’s give it to him next season he can kiss Arse if he wants.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:53 am

City64 wrote:Former Liverpool player and now Derby County defender Andre Wisdom is recovering in hospital after being stabbed and robbed in Liverpool at the weekend.

Must have been done by Everton fans.....murdering cunts will be blaming all and sundry, then lighting candles for him. Twats
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Sparklehorse » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:08 am

Crossie wrote:It’s a fucking game, they won this time. We win it the previous 2 times and 4 times in 8 years. We should be respectful and continue to be professional no matter what goes on off the pitch. We must hold ourselves to the highest standards otherwise we are no better than them.

This, all day long.
I hate them with a passion, they’ve won it, let them have their moment, we have lost 8 times this season, this is what we should be talking about !!
I’ve tuned out of MSM so I’m not getting all the shit, we are a far better team than them when we turn up, I hope we batter them on Thursday. Them getting 100 points or more will be awful to bear.
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: All of them

Postby sheblue » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:00 pm

trueblue64 wrote:I quit like Danny Murphy after these words.
Murphy went onto explain how some of the Liverpool players being clapped out by Kevin De Bruyne aren’t even fit to lace the Belgian midfielder’s boots.

“Kevin De Bruyne is the best midfielder, probably, in the world, and he’s clapping his hands and giving a guard of honour to players who can’t even lace his boots,” the ex-Reds midfielder added.

Its unusual for him to say something like that, albeit the truth.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby carolina-blue » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:42 pm

Here we go I fuckin knew this would happen get the Cunts over the line then call it

Richard Masters says Liverpool are now champions, even if season is curtailed;
“We will have to come to some sort of agreement on what model might be used (regarding relegation etc), Liverpool are now our champions, so we don’t have to worry about that;’
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:30 am

Maybe we could hand them a battered Premier League Trophy as the bin-dippers walk onto the pitch smashed/Dinted Blame it on the invisible man.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Wooders » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:59 am

Absolutely fucking pathetic
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Mase » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:12 pm

Wigan Athletic gone in to administration. Great news. Horrible horrible club and town.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:18 pm

Mase wrote:Wigan Athletic gone in to administration. Great news. Horrible horrible club and town.

That's quite strange, because they only had a new owner about a month ago, and that was supposed to help them through the lockdown effects, so either that guy was lying, or they did not reveal the true state of the club to him at the time.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course

Postby Simister » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:44 pm

He only bought them for the pies.
Simister
Superman's Underpants

My favourite player is: SWP

Postby Simister » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:46 pm

sheblue wrote:
trueblue64 wrote:I quit like Danny Murphy after these words.
Murphy went onto explain how some of the Liverpool players being clapped out by Kevin De Bruyne aren’t even fit to lace the Belgian midfielder’s boots.

“Kevin De Bruyne is the best midfielder, probably, in the world, and he’s clapping his hands and giving a guard of honour to players who can’t even lace his boots,” the ex-Reds midfielder added.

Its unusual for him to say something like that, albeit the truth.

But I see Talksport have made him apologize.
Liverpool fans phoned in (on stolen phones) en masse to complain apparently.
Simister
Superman's Underpants

My favourite player is: SWP

Postby salford city » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:27 pm

Mase wrote:Wigan Athletic gone in to administration. Great news. Horrible horrible club and town.

I used to work at Intro early noughties and thought the boozers around there were ok as were the women..happy they're struggling though couldn't bear most of their fans
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby City64 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:40 pm

Wigan a great town spoilt by inbred plastic bin dippers. Wigan predominantly a rugby league town made famous by the fantastic achievements of Wigan Warriors over the years , saddest thing is now Wigan Warriors are in serious trouble because of ownership and stadium share rights . The town depends on the rugby this could be a catastrophe sadly .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:24 am

Some awful questions, mainly focusing on how good Liverpool are by the interviewers. But 4 mins in on Sancho.....I think the “NO! No no no...” says it all:

Watch on youtube.com
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby PeterParker » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:53 am

Avoided so much, but sadly, the video Klopp released last week arrived also in "my face". He was crying and reacting to a video with the crowds in Merseyside celebrating, with zero social distance.

Genuine question: is there a bigger hypocrite out there and an actor like this fella?
All those fucking tears, stories about rock and roll, of how wonderful he is, but behind taping other players (Burnley last year), calling fans stupid (not far in the case of scouse) and being and overall knobhead?

I swear, I hate Taggart, always hated him, but I was never annoyed this much by him as I am by this cunt. His portrait of a super nice guy, when he is actually a cunt, makes me sick.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby City64 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:20 pm

PeterParker wrote:Avoided so much, but sadly, the video Klopp released last week arrived also in "my face". He was crying and reacting to a video with the crowds in Merseyside celebrating, with zero social distance.

Genuine question: is there a bigger hypocrite out there and an actor like this fella?
All those fucking tears, stories about rock and roll, of how wonderful he is, but behind taping other players (Burnley last year), calling fans stupid (not far in the case of scouse) and being and overall knobhead?

I swear, I hate Taggart, always hated him, but I was never annoyed this much by him as I am by this cunt. His portrait of a super nice guy, when he is actually a cunt, makes me sick.

He is a fucking weird cunt that came close to a mental break down last season when beat the bin dipping cunts to the title. Now he is idolised by an inbred sub human thick as fuck fan base , not normal indeed .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby PeterParker » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:55 pm

City64 wrote:
PeterParker wrote:Avoided so much, but sadly, the video Klopp released last week arrived also in "my face". He was crying and reacting to a video with the crowds in Merseyside celebrating, with zero social distance.

He is a fucking weird cunt that came close to a mental break down last season when beat the bin dipping cunts to the title. Now he is idolised by an inbred sub human thick as fuck fan base , not normal indeed .

I swear he is a product of social media.
I've seen more quotes from him talking bollocks than I've seen from anyone in football.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby nottsblue » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:07 pm

PeterParker wrote:
City64 wrote:

I've seen more quotes from him talking bollocks than I've seen from anyone in football.

I see your Jurgen Klopp and I raise you Brendan Rodgers
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby PeterParker » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:11 pm

nottsblue wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
City64 wrote:

I see your Jurgen Klopp and I raise you Brendan Rodgers

I don't think he comes even close to Klopp. I don't recall Rodgers annyoing me that much when we played them for the league.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum