KDB Voted BBC Player of the season

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

KDB Voted BBC Player of the season

Postby Dubaimancityfan » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:54 am

With 45% of the votes. Well deserved Kev.
Dubaimancityfan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2231
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:15 am
Location: Sydney, Down Under
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Big Dave

Re: KDB Voted BBC Player of the season

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:24 am

Dubaimancityfan wrote:With 45% of the votes. Well deserved Kev.

That must be wrong, surely? He's nowhere near the level of Henderson!!! :shock:
Bluemoon4610
Horlock's Aggressive Walk
 
Posts: 597
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:01 pm
Location: County Durham
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Re: KDB Voted BBC Player of the season

Postby Wooders » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:41 am

Outrage that Henderson didn’t get this to be honest
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes
 
Posts: 15244
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: UK
Supporter of: City

Re: KDB Voted BBC Player of the season

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:18 am

Wooders wrote:Outrage that Henderson didn’t get this to be honest


Disgustin'
User avatar
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4326
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:55 am
Location: Wild country near Glossop
Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: KDB Voted BBC Player of the season

Postby sheblue » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:41 am

Someone in the bbc is getting the sack over this fuck up...
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8262
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 pm
Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Re: KDB Voted BBC Player of the season

Postby belleebee » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:46 pm

sheblue wrote:Someone in the bbc is getting the sack over this fuck up...


It seems that the BBC has found an alternative way of dealing with this embarrassing turn of events: the article covering the vote appears to have vanished!
belleebee
Carlo Nash's Debut
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:37 pm

Re: KDB Voted BBC Player of the season

Postby Scatman » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:55 pm

belleebee wrote:
sheblue wrote:Someone in the bbc is getting the sack over this fuck up...


It seems that the BBC has found an alternative way of dealing with this embarrassing turn of events: the article covering the vote appears to have vanished!


https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/53487983
Scatman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3711
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:06 am
Location: Manchester

Re: KDB Voted BBC Player of the season

Postby belleebee » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:09 pm

Scatman wrote:
belleebee wrote:
sheblue wrote:Someone in the bbc is getting the sack over this fuck up...


It seems that the BBC has found an alternative way of dealing with this embarrassing turn of events: the article covering the vote appears to have vanished!


https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/53487983


Cheers! Had looked at the article briefly this morning ('leading page' of BBC website at the time) and wanted to take a further look. Couldn't see it immediately so searched 'Manchester City', 'Kevin de Bruyne' and 'fans player of the year', all without success
belleebee
Carlo Nash's Debut
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:37 pm


Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BlueinBosnia, Bluemoon4610, Foreverinbluedreams, geepeetee, Hazy2, johnnyondioline, Mase, Outcast and 44 guests