Other matches 5th and 6th October

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Other matches 5th and 6th October

Postby patrickblue » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:10 pm

Outcast wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:If anyone thinks that was a penalty then they need a slap around the head .

It is fucking laughable the amount of decisions that go for the murderers - The FA will do everything possible ,that they can get away with, to ensure the dippers win the premiership this season .

We have zero hope of winning it IMO.


They been trying to give them a helping hand for 30 years and they still cant take advantage the bottlers. It wont be good for the heart, I'd love to snatch the title at the final whistle, final game of the season...


To be honest, I should have put a bet on Dippers getting a late penalty as soon as Leicester scored.
It's the old old story, and it used to happen all the time for the rags when they were the media darlings.
You just knew it was scripted.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5210
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:49 pm
Location: Newbury Berks
Supporter of: City

Re: Other matches 5th and 6th October

Postby PeterParker » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:25 pm

Did not watch it, just read a few things about it: Is it true when he went down he was holding the wrong ankle? :lol:
Image
User avatar
PeterParker
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11906
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: Bucharest
Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Re: Other matches 5th and 6th October

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:05 pm

IanWright wrote:When do you guys play this despicable, shit-eating lot?

If there's any justice in the football world, you'll do the double over them


We visit them on 10th November, the return is early April
User avatar
Hutch's Shoulder
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3941
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:55 am
Location: Wild country near Glossop
Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Other matches 5th and 6th October

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:57 pm

PeterParker wrote:Did not watch it, just read a few things about it: Is it true when he went down he was holding the wrong ankle? :lol:

Just watched on MotD and it is a slight touch on his left foot but then grabs his right ankle.

Regardless of that it was quite clear to see it was a dive, even Danny Murphy and Shearer have stated it.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 37610
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: Other matches 5th and 6th October

Postby city72 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:21 am

Absolute joke of a penalty no way we are gonna get penalties like that
city72
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1289
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:09 pm
Supporter of: Manchester city

Re: Other matches 5th and 6th October

Postby zuricity » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:48 am

city72 wrote:Absolute joke of a penalty no way we are gonna get penalties like that



So instead of Mane getting a yellow card for an obvious dive , Leicester lose a point , Scouse gain an extra two points and VAR confirms what we all know and expected, that there is an agenda to get Scouse2 the PL.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11945
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: Other matches 5th and 6th October

Postby nottsblue » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:04 am

Soft as shite penalty award. The sort that the rags and dippers have had for years and the sort we rarely, if ever, get awarded.

The dippers are gonna take some beating for the PL title. They are getting a fair bit of luck with the goals they are scoring just of late and they are grinding out results whilst not playing well. Coupled with their form last season losing just once, they will be a difficult side to beat, not least because of help from outside sources. For those who say they can’t ride their luck forever, well, these jammy fuckers will do everything they can.

Still an awfully long way to go with a lot of points to play for though. But if we win this year I think it will be our most difficult one as we will have to overcome much more than in previous titles
nottsblue
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17714
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: Other matches 5th and 6th October

Postby zuricity » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:15 am

It is really weird, the Leicester player wins the ball back outside the area kicking it back toward the goal line , other Leicester defenders close onto the ball , so too does Mane, Mane is not in possession . Two players try for the ball, Mane turns , plays the ball, which gets kicked away by another Leicester player and Mane dives.

No foul at all. Ref couldn't wait to give the penalty. Shockingly bad
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11945
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: Other matches 5th and 6th October

Postby PeterParker » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:48 am

I despise Rodgers, but his team played good yesterday.

If teams take their example and start fucking playing some football against these cunts, then we will have something. If teams play hard football and "finals" with them, like they did with us, and they still win, then fair play to the fuckers, they deserve to win the league.

But teams need to step up and play football.

The best part is the pressure is on them, not on us. We just need to be there with our same annoying way, like a pack of wolves in the shadows.
Image
User avatar
PeterParker
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11906
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: Bucharest
Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Re: Other matches 5th and 6th October

Postby sheblue » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:06 am

When it went to 1-1 I just knew they would be given a penalty. It wont be the last time.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7553
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 pm
Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Re: Other matches 5th and 6th October

Postby dick dastardley » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:16 am

It's at klanfield so to be expected
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
User avatar
dick dastardley
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6419
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:14 pm
Location: city of manchester where else !!!

Re: Other matches 5th and 6th October

Postby Dubciteh » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:39 am

PeterParker wrote:I despise Rodgers, but his team played good yesterday.

If teams take their example and start fucking playing some football against these cunts, then we will have something. If teams play hard football and "finals" with them, like they did with us, and they still win, then fair play to the fuckers, they deserve to win the league.

But teams need to step up and play football.

The best part is the pressure is on them, not on us. We just need to be there with our same annoying way, like a pack of wolves in the shadows.


They actually didnt mate. Leicester were woeful, didnt have an attempt until after the 70th min. Vardy awful. Certainly didnt play like they did against us when vinny scored. The dippers had at least 5 clear chances. As for the pen, they gift wrapped that to them along with the ref when there was no danger and game was over. It was ashambles
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7091
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:49 am
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: Other matches 5th and 6th October

Postby PeterParker » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:56 am

Dubciteh wrote:
PeterParker wrote:I despise Rodgers, but his team played good yesterday.

If teams take their example and start fucking playing some football against these cunts, then we will have something. If teams play hard football and "finals" with them, like they did with us, and they still win, then fair play to the fuckers, they deserve to win the league.

But teams need to step up and play football.

The best part is the pressure is on them, not on us. We just need to be there with our same annoying way, like a pack of wolves in the shadows.


They actually didnt mate. Leicester were woeful, didnt have an attempt until after the 70th min. Vardy awful. Certainly didnt play like they did against us when vinny scored. The dippers had at least 5 clear chances. As for the pen, they gift wrapped that to them along with the ref when there was no danger and game was over. It was ashambles


I've seen today some highlights and they looked like they played the same they did against us. Parked the bus and did well on the counter.
Image
User avatar
PeterParker
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11906
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: Bucharest
Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Re: Other matches 5th and 6th October

Postby Mase » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:05 am

Watched it again on MOTD. EVERY other teams fans hate these pricks. And they wonder why. I hope Liverpool gets bombed 6 times over.
Mase
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23059
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Other matches 5th and 6th October

Postby Mase » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:28 am

Fuck it, we beat them home and away we win the league.
Mase
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23059
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Other matches 5th and 6th October

Postby city72 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:07 am

Mase wrote:Watched it again on MOTD. EVERY other teams fans hate these pricks. And they wonder why. I hope Liverpool gets bombed 6 times over.

Not true I live in the north east and all the Newcastle/Sunderland supporters I know wanted them to win league last year, the media have brain washed them that they never spend money and we are just the cheque book champions.
city72
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1289
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:09 pm
Supporter of: Manchester city

Re: Other matches 5th and 6th October

Postby PeterParker » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:11 am

city72 wrote:
Mase wrote:Watched it again on MOTD. EVERY other teams fans hate these pricks. And they wonder why. I hope Liverpool gets bombed 6 times over.

Not true I live in the north east and all the Newcastle/Sunderland supporters I know wanted them to win league last year, the media have brain washed them that they never spend money and we are just the cheque book champions.


We all saw Newcastle's game with them last year. A parody.
Image
User avatar
PeterParker
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11906
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: Bucharest
Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Re: Other matches 5th and 6th October

Postby Mase » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:13 am

city72 wrote:
Mase wrote:Watched it again on MOTD. EVERY other teams fans hate these pricks. And they wonder why. I hope Liverpool gets bombed 6 times over.

Not true I live in the north east and all the Newcastle/Sunderland supporters I know wanted them to win league last year, the media have brain washed them that they never spend money and we are just the cheque book champions.


I think the vote on the BBC website last season when asked Who Would You Rather Win the League was to City 78% or similar.
Mase
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 23059
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Other matches 5th and 6th October

Postby Dameerto » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:31 pm

FA cup winners 2006 wrote:
Dameerto wrote:
FA cup winners 2006 wrote:
PeterParker wrote:How the fuck is this possible?

Really. How? I’ve never seen this even with Taggart.


How is what possible? Albrighton absolutely shat his pants. VAR was never going to overturn it and it hasn't all season for those type of decisions

Apart from Silva being stamped on, you mean.


VAR didn't overturn the Silva decision as I am sure you well know and for some reason you love playing the victim.

How has the Silva incident got any relevance to what happened today

What the fuck are you talking about, playing the victim? I misread your post and was flagging a decision that warranted VAR overturning it.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
User avatar
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 17610
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:08 pm
Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Re: Other matches 5th and 6th October

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:03 pm

Rags are making Barcodes look like Barca.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 37610
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], MSN [Bot] and 19 guests