***Match Thread | City v Rags***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***Match Thread | City v Rags***

Postby Dimples » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:56 am

Nick wrote:Full of soft cunts this team

I know Vinny is a huge loss and I understand where you are coming from but it is the same squad that won back to back PLs.

We have gone into cruise mode - something is very wrong within that camp.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:45 am

Nick wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:We have had many a shit day. Today hurts as it looked like a team in decline. Could not cope with RAG cunts who could run.

Name a worse derby ??

Loads mate, but I think yesterday was significant in so much as we got battered for 70 mins, I think we are done . Rodgers with a foxes team could tear us a new1. I mean if we are not up for that game.............. hope I am wrong. Btw the same team no changes. We got what we all wanted and look how that played out. Pep needs to sort this out, and get over his fucking self IMO he looks like he is sulking.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby zuricity » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:41 am

Hazy2 wrote:
Nick wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:We have had many a shit day. Today hurts as it looked like a team in decline. Could not cope with RAG cunts who could run.

Name a worse derby ??

Loads mate, but I think yesterday was significant in so much as we got battered for 70 mins, I think we are done . Rodgers with a foxes team could tear us a new1. I mean if we are not up for that game.............. hope I am wrong. Btw the same team no changes. We got what we all wanted and look how that played out. Pep needs to sort this out, and get over his fucking self IMO he looks like he is sulking.

We were not battered for 70 minutes at all .
We totally dominated the second half and failed to get goals in both halves.

Strange handball decisions by Oliver and a weak penalty decision for the rags caused us problems .

I think that is the last time Angelino will play left back. He was awful .
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby nottsblue » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:29 am

Nick wrote:

Name a worse derby ??

17/18. Win and we win the PL title at home, by beating the rags, in record time. 2-0 up at HT and yet we lose.

That will take some beating
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Mase » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:35 am

nottsblue wrote:
Nick wrote:

Name a worse derby ??

17/18. Win and we win the PL title at home, by beating the rags, in record time. 2-0 up at HT and yet we lose.

That will take some beating

At least we got one half of playing class that day.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:54 am

zuricity wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Nick wrote:

Name a worse derby ??

Strange handball decisions by Oliver and a weak penalty decision for the rags caused us problems .

We got battered mate, and had a typical City kitchen sink last 10 mins, we never controlled a game against a shit team of shite, we watched from CB as the rags countered us, how the hell did we not stop that for over an hour, chances taken 0-4 in 20 mins.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby london blue 2 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:03 am

Raggies are all crawling out from under those rocks

Cunts.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby salford city » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:26 am

What / who the fuck is a raggie?

They should all be out after that display & who can blame them?. Fucking embarrassing, gutless "performance" We could have been four down at half time if they had put their chances away.
Cannot believe how fucking naive were, every man & his dog knew how the red shit would play& for the first half, we stood around & watched them do it
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby ayrshireblue » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:40 am

zuricity wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Nick wrote:

Name a worse derby ??

The penalty decision wasn't weak. It was a poor challenge by Bernardo and VAR is always going to get those decisions right. It was right in front of me and so clearly a penalty.
ayrshireblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:41 am

You add characters to that squad, like Zabba, Vinny, Yaya the defeats we have had just do not happen. Pep is stubborn he wants his stamp. This was a Derby, with nothing from us. Almost like he controls us far to much, His control cost us, and hit happened right in front oh him, Rashford went into the area Walker vacated, we lost the ball carnage, Angelino terrified of James. The full backs he relies on exposed. Walker got better, poor Angelino who saw so much ball will need therapy after that. KDB, Siva, Sterling ghosts. Otter came on and played like it matters. As for Stones, sorry he is a free loader, with all in front of him having a mare, he does not step up, what has he learned from Vinny and Otter, he should be leading the back 4, embarrassing he has to have Ferna to babysitting him. What occurred is on Pep, we look like a rebuild now. Poor Foden who is ready watching Angelino who is nowhere near the level.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby zuricity » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:51 am

Hazy2 wrote:
zuricity wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Nick wrote:

Name a worse derby ??

We got battered mate, and had a typical City kitchen sink last 10 mins, we never controlled a game against a shit team of shite, we watched from CB as the rags countered us, how the hell did we not stop that for over an hour, chances taken 0-4 in 20 mins.

72 % possession , 16 corners to their 3 ?

Equal on fouls .
Much higher on shots .
That is battered is it?

I can understand if questions were being asked about our waste of Corners and goal opportunities but the Rags certainly did not dominate the game and both teams had ample shots at goal .

Why did Angelino and Bernardo keep on crossing into an empty box ? why does Silva have to always walk the ball into the net ? why aren't they shooting from every angle to keep the opposition on their toes ?

Why were the two clear handball reviews turned down by Oliver ?
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby salford city » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:57 am

Hazy2 wrote:You add characters to that squad, like Zabba, Vinny, Yaya the defeats we have had just do not happen. Pep is stubborn he wants his stamp. This was a Derby, with nothing from us. Almost like he controls us far to much, His control cost us, and hit happened right in front oh him, Rashford went into the area Walker vacated, we lost the ball carnage, Angelino terrified of James. The full backs he relies on exposed. Walker got better, poor Angelino who saw so much ball will need therapy after that. KDB, Siva, Sterling ghosts. Otter came on and played like it matters. As for Stones, sorry he is a free loader, with all in front of him having a mare, he does not step up, what has he learned from Vinny and Otter, he should be leading the back 4, embarrassing he has to have Ferna to babysitting him. What occurred is on Pep, we look like a rebuild now. Poor Foden who is ready watching Angelino who is nowhere near the level.

Agree with a lot of this, Particularly re Stones, he is stealing a fucking living & I think we will be in the market for 2 CBs in the summer. Pep's system relies on the wing-backs & a solid CB pairing & we just don't have them at the moment & any team manager with an ounce of sense can see it & just ping balls into the spaces that we leave vacant.
Read an earlier post that said Pep was schooled by Noddy yesterday - made me laugh but fuck me, it was so true

Going to be interesting to see whether Pep fancies the rebuild
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:59 am

We continue to miss easy fucking chances and that's the main reason we lost.

If Jesus , the useless fucking cunt , had scored that goal then the rhythm would have spurned us on - but he missed and so did DS and that's a huge factor as to why we lost.

Ive said it a billion times , Foden is more of a goal threat than DS ever was or ever will be.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby zuricity » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:05 am

ayrshireblue wrote:
zuricity wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Nick wrote:

Name a worse derby ??

The penalty decision wasn't weak. It was a poor challenge by Bernardo and VAR is always going to get those decisions right. It was right in front of me and so clearly a penalty.

How can you say that VAR will get things right when Oliver decide two handball reviews were not penalties ? Certainly on the stroke of half time the VAR review must give a penalty because the player moved his arm to the ball.
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby sheblue » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:39 pm

Calming down a bit.
A major problem we have is our midfield strolling back when we are defending a counter attack. Which leaves a far too much space for wide attacking players to play balls across, in front of and even through our back 4.
All the emphasis is on the back 4. In my view those in front of them are yards off the pace defensively and have a lot to answer for.

Last season our midfielders used to hunt the ball back now they wait for someone else to do it. Problem is there is nobody else.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Mase » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:52 pm

It's mad how we can all see that Fern needs to be back in his natural position, but the best manager in the world can't and has actually said he won't play him there. Almost like he's doing it on purpose.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby ayrshireblue » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:06 pm

zuricity wrote:
ayrshireblue wrote:

How can you say that VAR will get things right when Oliver decide two handball reviews were not penalties ? Certainly on the stroke of half time the VAR review must give a penalty because the player moved his arm to the ball.

I didn't say VAR will always get things right. I said it will always get the penalty decision to United right. If the decision was going to give us a penalty then I don't think we would have got that decision but United will always get them.
The handball was at the other end of the pitch from me and I haven't seen any replays yet so I can't comment on it but the reaction from the players nearby suggest it was a definite handball and my daughter says that Fred handled it twice.
ayrshireblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby zuricity » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:20 pm

ayrshireblue wrote:
zuricity wrote:
ayrshireblue wrote:

I didn't say VAR will always get things right. I said it will always get the penalty decision to United right. If the decision was going to give us a penalty then I don't think we would have got that decision but United will always get them.
The handball was at the other end of the pitch from me and I haven't seen any replays yet so I can't comment on it but the reaction from the players nearby suggest it was a definite handball and my daughter says that Fred handled it twice.

Now, now, you've just added The Rags to your argument. Look at what i have put in bold and italics. No mention of the Rags there.

We all know we are not going to get these decisions and the Rags will Which is why many other fans keep crapping on about the 8 Penaties VAR has given them so far this season.

Like Greta T , that little kid Oliver should be back at school , to learn how to play football firstly and then perhaps re-learn refereeing.
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby ayrshireblue » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:24 pm

Are you saying it shouldn't have been a penalty? It looked a certain penalty to me at the match without the benefit of replays. I haven't seen the handball decisions that we didn't get but have heard that they were poor decisions. The VAR check on them was very quick compared to the time it took to give the United penalty.
ayrshireblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby zabbadabbado » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:43 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
Nick wrote:

Name a worse derby ??

I 100% agree.

Something fundamentally wrong.Wrote on here last night KDB has had a face like a slapped Arse most of the season,that is an observation over the last few Games,waving Hands,remonstrating with team mates,dodging 50/50 Balls.

Pep was hooking Sane every other Game not long back for not tracking back.

Now he sits there watching most the team do it to every quick counter.

I also can not shake the feeling that Pep deliberately fucked us over with that formation yesterday.We all knew James would rip Angelinho a new arsehole,and he did just that.No idea why set us up like that to their quick counter.

Then after the game manically blowing smoke up the Rags arses..
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum