The Real Truth FFP

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

The Real Truth FFP

Postby City64 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:01 am

Not really here

Fuck VAR
User avatar
City64
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8060
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: The Real Truth FFP

Postby Simister » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:36 pm

Ah sorry - just posted that on another thread.
I think we have too many Ban threads going on in parallel.
Simister
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:36 pm
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: SWP

Re: The Real Truth FFP

Postby nottsblue » Thu May 21, 2020 4:32 pm

https://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/ar ... tory.shtml

Wenger always was and always will be a snide cunt
nottsblue
Allison's Big Fat Cigar
 
Posts: 18964
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: The Real Truth FFP

Postby Mase » Thu May 21, 2020 5:03 pm

nottsblue wrote:https://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/arsene-wenger-believes-that-financial-fair-play-should-be-reformed._sto7754795/story.shtml

Wenger always was and always will be a snide cunt


Probably the biggest nonce walking this planet.
Mase
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 24660
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: The Real Truth FFP

Postby carolina-blue » Thu May 21, 2020 5:52 pm

Mase wrote:
nottsblue wrote:https://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/arsene-wenger-believes-that-financial-fair-play-should-be-reformed._sto7754795/story.shtml

Wenger always was and always will be a snide cunt


Probably the biggest nonce walking this planet.


Jim ll fix it MKll
carolina-blue
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2327
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:55 pm

Re: The Real Truth FFP

Postby City64 » Fri May 22, 2020 8:36 am

Wenger doing a huge U turn last night . He now says emerging clubs cannot compete or invest with how current FFP exists as it favours the existing elite clubs . ????? I’m confused mr Wenger ??????
Not really here

Fuck VAR
User avatar
City64
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8060
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: The Real Truth FFP

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Fri May 22, 2020 9:20 am

City64 wrote:Wenger doing a huge U turn last night . He now says emerging clubs cannot compete or invest with how current FFP exists as it favours the existing elite clubs . ????? I’m confused mr Wenger ??????

Nothing confusing there. He no longer works for one of those elite clubs so he can now say what the whole football world already knew: FFP was a protectionist system designed to keep certain established clubs noses in the trough at the expense of any newcomers.
Bluemoon4610
Horlock's Aggressive Walk
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:01 pm
Location: County Durham
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Re: The Real Truth FFP

Postby Simister » Fri May 22, 2020 1:10 pm

Could be he's seen our appeal details and knows the writing is on the wall for the current FFP, so UEFA/FIFA want to be seen to be modifying it before we drag them through the Swiss courts.

OR he's been offered a huge salary by the Saudis to take over as manager at Newcastle.
Simister
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:36 pm
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: SWP

Re: The Real Truth FFP

Postby zuricity » Fri May 22, 2020 5:58 pm

Simister wrote:Could be he's seen our appeal details and knows the writing is on the wall for the current FFP, so UEFA/FIFA want to be seen to be modifying it before we drag them through the Swiss courts.

OR he's been offered a huge salary by the Saudis to take over as manager at Newcastle.


latter rather than former.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12365
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:54 pm
Location: Zuerich,ch

Re: The Real Truth FFP

Postby carolina-blue » Fri May 22, 2020 10:19 pm

zuricity wrote:
Simister wrote:Could be he's seen our appeal details and knows the writing is on the wall for the current FFP, so UEFA/FIFA want to be seen to be modifying it before we drag them through the Swiss courts.

OR he's been offered a huge salary by the Saudis to take over as manager at Newcastle.


latter rather than former.


There maybe something in that whatever it is
It has to be beneficial for him to U Turn like that
Mase has him Sussed fucking Nonce
carolina-blue
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles
 
Posts: 2327
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:55 pm


Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 29 guests