the I’m better than you brigade

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: the I’m better than you brigade

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:33 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:I do not know what this thread is about, or, what it is supposed to achieve, however I do know one thing without question Pep fucked up against Chelsea in that final, arguably the biggest game in the club’s history. Following his fuck ups against Lyon, Rags twice, Leeds, Leicester 2-5 game picking Garcia, also when we lost against Chelsea in the cup semi and the league and I played fucking hell about the team selection, I was informed it was all tactical, not showing our cards, keeping our powder dry, well that turned out to be bullshit didn’t it. Excuses are continually made for the fuck ups and I am fucked off with them, the team selection against Chelsea was the final turd in the water pipe for me, Pep lost a lot of credit he had with the final shit show.
We are champions and have had a good season, so why do I remember this season for being sick to the stomach so many times with the crap team selections which includes playing people off form/ not giving a fuck, I am not going to type the name of one lump of shit, however Sterling’s selection for important games beggars belief


you’re so fucking spoilt... don’t you know where we’ve come from?

good to see the point of the thread going straight over salford’s head

hants - have you always been this boring or is it an age thing?


Don’t know where we’ve come from, hahahahaha very funny, I was twatting rags in the Kippax when you were just a wet stain on the mattress.
Thank fuck the schools are back next week :lol:


I think Nigel was agreeing with you mate
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 27497
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Supporter of: Man City

Re: the I’m better than you brigade

Postby Tokyo Blue » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:44 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:Don’t know where we’ve come from, hahahahaha very funny, I was twatting rags in the Kippax when you were just a wet stain on the mattress.
Thank fuck the schools are back next week :lol:

:lol:
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11550
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:33 am

Re: the I’m better than you brigade

Postby PeterParker » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:47 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:I do not know what this thread is about, or, what it is supposed to achieve, however I do know one thing without question Pep fucked up against Chelsea in that final, arguably the biggest game in the club’s history. Following his fuck ups against Lyon, Rags twice, Leeds, Leicester 2-5 game picking Garcia, also when we lost against Chelsea in the cup semi and the league and I played fucking hell about the team selection, I was informed it was all tactical, not showing our cards, keeping our powder dry, well that turned out to be bullshit didn’t it. Excuses are continually made for the fuck ups and I am fucked off with them, the team selection against Chelsea was the final turd in the water pipe for me, Pep lost a lot of credit he had with the final shit show.
We are champions and have had a good season, so why do I remember this season for being sick to the stomach so many times with the crap team selections which includes playing people off form/ not giving a fuck, I am not going to type the name of one lump of shit, however Sterling’s selection for important games beggars belief


you’re so fucking spoilt... don’t you know where we’ve come from?

good to see the point of the thread going straight over salford’s head

hants - have you always been this boring or is it an age thing?


Don’t know where we’ve come from, hahahahaha very funny, I was twatting rags in the Kippax when you were just a wet stain on the mattress.
Thank fuck the schools are back next week :lol:


I think Nigel was agreeing with you mate


:lol: :lol:
Image
User avatar
PeterParker
Joe Corrigan's Gloves
 
Posts: 16231
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: Bucharest
Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Re: the I’m better than you brigade

Postby aaron bond » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:38 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:I do not know what this thread is about, or, what it is supposed to achieve, however I do know one thing without question Pep fucked up against Chelsea in that final, arguably the biggest game in the club’s history. Following his fuck ups against Lyon, Rags twice, Leeds, Leicester 2-5 game picking Garcia, also when we lost against Chelsea in the cup semi and the league and I played fucking hell about the team selection, I was informed it was all tactical, not showing our cards, keeping our powder dry, well that turned out to be bullshit didn’t it. Excuses are continually made for the fuck ups and I am fucked off with them, the team selection against Chelsea was the final turd in the water pipe for me, Pep lost a lot of credit he had with the final shit show.
We are champions and have had a good season, so why do I remember this season for being sick to the stomach so many times with the crap team selections which includes playing people off form/ not giving a fuck, I am not going to type the name of one lump of shit, however Sterling’s selection for important games beggars belief


you’re so fucking spoilt... don’t you know where we’ve come from?

good to see the point of the thread going straight over salford’s head

hants - have you always been this boring or is it an age thing?


Don’t know where we’ve come from, hahahahaha very funny, I was twatting rags in the Kippax when you were just a wet stain on the mattress.
Thank fuck the schools are back next week :lol:


Whoosh...
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4435
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:11 pm
Location: Singapore
Supporter of: City

Re: the I’m better than you brigade

Postby dazby » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:45 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I want NT to respond....I'm expecting a world beating performance from him.

Dont let me down son...don't let me down.


I suspect he has a finishing problem.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
User avatar
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE
 
Posts: 19011
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:02 am
Location: Brisbane Australia
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: BendyMendy

Re: the I’m better than you brigade

Postby Scatman » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:29 am

Classic thread in the making here
Scatman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3936
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:06 am
Location: Manchester

Re: the I’m better than you brigade

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:14 pm

Mase wrote:
salford city wrote:
Mase wrote:
salford city wrote:The irony of the topic and poster from the boy who posted his luxury 5 * holiday resort picture and ranted at C64. Love this


C64 deserves ranting at 24/7!


All for it he can take it


He does, fair play to him.

I like City64, a good chap.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 40971
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: the I’m better than you brigade

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:31 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Mase wrote:
salford city wrote:
Mase wrote:
salford city wrote:The irony of the topic and poster from the boy who posted his luxury 5 * holiday resort picture and ranted at C64. Love this


C64 deserves ranting at 24/7!


All for it he can take it


He does, fair play to him.

I like City64, a good chap.


i don’t.
SURREY'S FINEST
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes
 
Posts: 15654
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Location: here, there, every fucking where
Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: the I’m better than you brigade

Postby Bear60 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:25 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
Mase wrote:
salford city wrote:
Mase wrote:
salford city wrote:The irony of the topic and poster from the boy who posted his luxury 5 * holiday resort picture and ranted at C64. Love this


C64 deserves ranting at 24/7!


All for it he can take it


He does, fair play to him.

I like City64, a good chap.


Yea I like him too
Image
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3013
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:15 pm
Location: Oswestry
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Re: the I’m better than you brigade

Postby Mase » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:27 am

This has turned in to a homosexual love in. I like it. I like it a lot.
Mase
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28243
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: the I’m better than you brigade

Postby nottsblue » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:59 pm

Mase wrote:This has turned in to a homosexual love in. I like it. I like it a lot.

All we need now are wolf masks
nottsblue
Roberto Mancini's Scarf
 
Posts: 21985
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: the I’m better than you brigade

Postby City64 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:25 pm

Still plenty of top posters on here you know who you are . Sadly some serious bell ends to stir up shit but that’s the internet innit .

CTID
Not really here

Fuck VAR
User avatar
City64
Denis Law's Backheel
 
Posts: 9638
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: the I’m better than you brigade

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:32 pm

I’m still lost? I like the thought of a Pep Bde, one that would just give him ultimate control but we’re City fans who will change our views how they see it, some game to game!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 40971
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: the I’m better than you brigade

Postby Mase » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:31 am

City64 wrote:Still plenty of top posters on here you know who you are . Sadly some serious bell ends to stir up shit but that’s the internet innit .

CTID


Thanks mate, appreciate it
Mase
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 28243
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bluemoon4610, carolina-blue, East Coast Blue, Jonty22, patrickblue, sheblue, Stan, Two's Kompany and 64 guests