Fantasy Football, 2020/21 season

All Fantasy Football League information and predictions in here. Plus any other related competitions posters have ideas about

Re: Fantasy Football, 2020/21 season

Postby Blue Noodle » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:08 am

Rag Alert! Two cunts this time. Billy Bradshaw - CDR and Alex McQueen - Alexvii

You know what to do.
User avatar
Blue Noodle
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:11 am
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Re: Fantasy Football, 2020/21 season

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:38 am

just slipped below 6 millionth place :(
Image
User avatar
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal
 
Posts: 11915
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 am
Location: The Barcelona of The North
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: Fantasy Football, 2020/21 season

Postby mr_nool » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:06 pm

Blue Noodle wrote:Rag Alert! Two cunts this time. Billy Bradshaw - CDR and Alex McQueen - Alexvii

You know what to do.


Cheers! Will let the axe fall tomorrow evening when I'm behind the PC.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
User avatar
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 26239
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Utrecht

Re: Fantasy Football, 2020/21 season

Postby Blue Noodle » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:16 pm

Excellent.
User avatar
Blue Noodle
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:11 am
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Re: Fantasy Football, 2020/21 season

Postby Andy » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:50 pm

Currently 4th, playing without Rags or Bindippers :lol:
Andy
Joey Barton's Twitter Account
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:47 pm
Location: I’m not really here
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Re: Fantasy Football, 2020/21 season

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:27 am

Cross Knee Ligament and Salt and Vinagre. Rags!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 46517
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: Fantasy Football, 2020/21 season

Postby mr_nool » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:24 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Cross Knee Ligament and Salt and Vinagre. Rags!


Cheers Beefy. Will look into it.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
User avatar
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 26239
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Utrecht

Re: Fantasy Football, 2020/21 season

Postby Andy » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:51 pm

Knowing how vigilant the Rag Patrol is (quite rightly), I have a query. What about Rags-on-loan? Lingard looks like a viable selection for GW29, but I don’t want risk being ejected from the league. What’s the score here?
Andy
Joey Barton's Twitter Account
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:47 pm
Location: I’m not really here
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Re: Fantasy Football, 2020/21 season

Postby mr_nool » Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:50 pm

Andy wrote:Knowing how vigilant the Rag Patrol is (quite rightly), I have a query. What about Rags-on-loan? Lingard looks like a viable selection for GW29, but I don’t want risk being ejected from the league. What’s the score here?


I wouldn't put that cunt in my team, but it won't get you kicked out if the league.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
User avatar
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 26239
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Utrecht

Re: Fantasy Football, 2020/21 season

Postby Andy » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:32 pm

Ok, thanks. Don’t really want cunts in my team. Better check to see if there’s any others in there... :lol:
Andy
Joey Barton's Twitter Account
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:47 pm
Location: I’m not really here
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Re: Fantasy Football, 2020/21 season

Postby Andy » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:34 am

mr_nool wrote:
Andy wrote:Knowing how vigilant the Rag Patrol is (quite rightly), I have a query. What about Rags-on-loan? Lingard looks like a viable selection for GW29, but I don’t want risk being ejected from the league. What’s the score here?


I wouldn't put that cunt in my team, but it won't get you kicked out if the league.


I should’ve put that cunt in my team after all. Bet you wish you did too. Oh... :lol:
Andy
Joey Barton's Twitter Account
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:47 pm
Location: I’m not really here
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Re: Fantasy Football, 2020/21 season

Postby mr_nool » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:07 pm

Andy wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
Andy wrote:Knowing how vigilant the Rag Patrol is (quite rightly), I have a query. What about Rags-on-loan? Lingard looks like a viable selection for GW29, but I don’t want risk being ejected from the league. What’s the score here?


I wouldn't put that cunt in my team, but it won't get you kicked out if the league.


I should’ve put that cunt in my team after all. Bet you wish you did too. Oh... :lol:


I have to confess that I used him for one game week only. I played my Free Hit this weekend because of the few teams playing and was struggling to come up with good alternatives. That cunt bagged me 12 points, but now he's out again, never to return.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
User avatar
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 26239
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Utrecht

Re: Fantasy Football, 2020/21 season

Postby Blue Noodle » Fri May 07, 2021 9:05 pm

Rag alert! Salt & Vinagre has slab head and Penandes in his team this week. Probably thought he'd get away with it and all.
User avatar
Blue Noodle
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:11 am
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Re: Fantasy Football, 2020/21 season

Postby mr_nool » Sat May 08, 2021 5:51 am

Blue Noodle wrote:Rag alert! Salt & Vinagre has slab head and Penandes in his team this week. Probably thought he'd get away with it and all.


Cheers mate. Action will be taken.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
User avatar
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 26239
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Utrecht

Re: Fantasy Football, 2020/21 season

Postby Andy » Mon May 10, 2021 2:21 pm

Blue Noodle wrote:Rag alert! Salt & Vinagre has slab head and Penandes in his team this week. Probably thought he'd get away with it and all.


He’s a serial offender and he’s got away with it so far...
Andy
Joey Barton's Twitter Account
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:47 pm
Location: I’m not really here
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Re: Fantasy Football, 2020/21 season

Postby Dipstick » Tue May 11, 2021 3:35 pm

It is a bit sad that the top 3 teams in the MCFDOTNET Classic league don't have a single City player between them.
In fact - thanks to salt & vinagre - they have more rags than god's own.
"People say I'm egocentric, but enough about them." Lily Allen
Dipstick
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1992
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:37 pm
Location: Colin Bell Stand
Supporter of: Manchster CIty
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Re: Fantasy Football, 2020/21 season

Postby mr_nool » Tue May 11, 2021 4:07 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Blue Noodle wrote:Rag alert! Salt & Vinagre has slab head and Penandes in his team this week. Probably thought he'd get away with it and all.


Cheers mate. Action will be taken.


I tried to kick him out during the weekend, but it didn't work. Maybe you can only do it between game weeks?
Intelligent Vigilant Person
User avatar
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 26239
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Utrecht

Re: Fantasy Football, 2020/21 season

Postby mr_nool » Tue May 11, 2021 4:08 pm

Andy wrote:
Blue Noodle wrote:Rag alert! Salt & Vinagre has slab head and Penandes in his team this week. Probably thought he'd get away with it and all.


He’s a serial offender and he’s got away with it so far...


Yeah, sorry about that. I checked the top twleama fairly regularly at the start of the season, but haven't got around to it lately. If you see anyone fielding rags, just let me know.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
User avatar
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 26239
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Utrecht

Re: Fantasy Football, 2020/21 season

Postby mr_nool » Tue May 11, 2021 4:09 pm

Dipstick wrote:It is a bit sad that the top 3 teams in the MCFDOTNET Classic league don't have a single City player between them.
In fact - thanks to salt & vinagre - they have more rags than god's own.


Dad indeed, but with Pep's rotation policy the last couple of weeks, Ederson is the only safe bet. And this game week it was all about getting players with double matches in.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
User avatar
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 26239
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:48 am
Location: Utrecht

Re: Fantasy Football, 2020/21 season

Postby Andy » Tue May 11, 2021 4:40 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Dipstick wrote:It is a bit sad that the top 3 teams in the MCFDOTNET Classic league don't have a single City player between them.
In fact - thanks to salt & vinagre - they have more rags than god's own.


Dad indeed, but with Pep's rotation policy the last couple of weeks, Ederson is the only safe bet. And this game week it was all about getting players with double matches in.


Yep, spot on. Next season all Pep has to do is announce his starting XI on this thread with a bit of time to go before the FPL transfer deadline, that’d soon solve the problem.

I wish.
Andy
Joey Barton's Twitter Account
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:47 pm
Location: I’m not really here
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy Football and Predictions plus others

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests