The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Postby sheblue » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:21 am

Have to laugh at the celebrations at the swamp after they managed to beat a team that couldn't win a game of tiddlywinks.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6115
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 pm
Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Re: The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:24 am

sheblue wrote:Have to laugh at the celebrations at the swamp after they managed to beat a team that couldn't win a game of tiddlywinks.

I think what you've got to laugh at is how Maureen had the chance to praise all of his players in the post match but instead made the whole thing about him.

That's why we needed that win for them, so he can continue to stink the place put. A loss against the Toon would've been curtains.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 35094
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:27 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
sheblue wrote:Have to laugh at the celebrations at the swamp after they managed to beat a team that couldn't win a game of tiddlywinks.

I think what you've got to laugh at is how Maureen had the chance to praise all of his players in the post match but instead made the whole thing about him.

That's why we needed that win for them, so he can continue to stink the place put. A loss against the Toon would've been curtains.


30 Mill 30 Mill for Jose 30 mil 30 mill I say, 30 mill for Jose He's taking the piss every fucking day !
Hazy2
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6375
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:34 am
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Postby Dipstick » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:55 pm

De Gea refusing to extend his contract which expires at end of season. Rags have option so can force through a further season but would have to sell him or risk losing him on a free at end of next season.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/10/08/david-de-gea-reluctant-commit-beyond-current-deal-asmanchester/
"People say I'm egocentric, but enough about them." Lily Allen
User avatar
Dipstick
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1906
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:37 pm
Location: Colin Bell Stand

Re: The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:49 pm

Dipstick wrote:De Gea refusing to extend his contract which expires at end of season. Rags have option so can force through a further season but would have to sell him or risk losing him on a free at end of next season.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/10/08/david-de-gea-reluctant-commit-beyond-current-deal-asmanchester/

And so it begins.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 35094
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Postby nottsblue » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:37 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Dipstick wrote:De Gea refusing to extend his contract which expires at end of season. Rags have option so can force through a further season but would have to sell him or risk losing him on a free at end of next season.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/10/08/david-de-gea-reluctant-commit-beyond-current-deal-asmanchester/

And so it begins.

Think they have another eight or nine in this position as well
nottsblue
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure
 
Posts: 14729
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:24 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Dipstick wrote:De Gea refusing to extend his contract which expires at end of season. Rags have option so can force through a further season but would have to sell him or risk losing him on a free at end of next season.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/10/08/david-de-gea-reluctant-commit-beyond-current-deal-asmanchester/

And so it begins.

Think they have another eight or nine in this position as well

There are mate, and a few where they've already taken the option and they're in their last season.

The thing is, when they take that option it's got to be with the agreement of the player as there will be no way a player would agree to such a clause without something being in it for them.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 35094
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:53 pm

Just watching the game again and it actually feels like RatBoy is liking this result. I wonder if he's thinking about his own club and the points difference, in the hope that it doesn't look too bad on Maureen and they still have a chance of getting on level terms?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 35094
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Postby Wooders » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:47 pm

Seriously how many points a season does he make for them? Absolutely inept management of a player there
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure
 
Posts: 14798
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: UK
Supporter of: City

Re: The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Postby Ironpot » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:54 am

Wooders wrote:Seriously how many points a season does he make for them? Absolutely inept management of a player there


Yep ... at least 10 ... for the last 3 seasons!
Ironpot
Ben Thatcher's Elbow
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:05 am
Location: Cactus Island
Supporter of: City

Re: The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Postby sheblue » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:26 pm

Ironpot wrote:
Wooders wrote:Seriously how many points a season does he make for them? Absolutely inept management of a player there


Yep ... at least 10 ... for the last 3 seasons!


10 i would say 15 to 20.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6115
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 pm
Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Re: The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:41 pm

The fifth highest numb of saves in the league last season, says it all.

He hasn't been in great form so far this season and it shows in their results.
Foreverinbluedreams
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7577
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

Re: The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:57 pm

Scum!!!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 35094
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Postby nottsblue » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:02 pm

Another exert from Elizabeth Fritzels diary has been published today

Monday:- Stayed in, Dad came down and fucked me.
Tuesday:- Stayed in, Got fucked by Dad
Wednesday:- Stayed in, Dad fucked me doggy style
Thursday:- Stayed in, Dad spunked on my face
Friday:- Stayed in, Dad gave my arse a right pounding
Saturday:- Went to watch man utd play. Wish I'd fucking stayed in.
nottsblue
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure
 
Posts: 14729
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Postby CTID Hants » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:47 pm

nottsblue wrote:Another exert from Elizabeth Fritzels diary has been published today

Monday:- Stayed in, Dad came down and fucked me.
Tuesday:- Stayed in, Got fucked by Dad
Wednesday:- Stayed in, Dad fucked me doggy style
Thursday:- Stayed in, Dad spunked on my face
Friday:- Stayed in, Dad gave my arse a right pounding
Saturday:- Went to watch man utd play. Wish I'd fucking stayed in.


I know I shouldn't laugh at that but :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Born A Blue

Image
User avatar
CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6753
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:33 pm
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire

Re: The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:56 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Another exert from Elizabeth Fritzels diary has been published today

Monday:- Stayed in, Dad came down and fucked me.
Tuesday:- Stayed in, Got fucked by Dad
Wednesday:- Stayed in, Dad fucked me doggy style
Thursday:- Stayed in, Dad spunked on my face
Friday:- Stayed in, Dad gave my arse a right pounding
Saturday:- Went to watch man utd play. Wish I'd fucking stayed in.


I know I shouldn't laugh at that but :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Me too pal. Belly laughs :-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 35094
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:20 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Another exert from Elizabeth Fritzels diary has been published today

Monday:- Stayed in, Dad came down and fucked me.
Tuesday:- Stayed in, Got fucked by Dad
Wednesday:- Stayed in, Dad fucked me doggy style
Thursday:- Stayed in, Dad spunked on my face
Friday:- Stayed in, Dad gave my arse a right pounding
Saturday:- Went to watch man utd play. Wish I'd fucking stayed in.


I know I shouldn't laugh at that but :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Me too pal. Belly laughs :-)


Me too. My nephew sent me that last week, and he's a rag! Nearly posted it on here but was worried it might be too near the bone for some...... :?
Bluemoon4610
Ben Thatcher's Elbow
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:01 pm
Location: County Durham
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaleta

Re: The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Postby RodneyRodney » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:12 am

Glazer gangs fine work continues . . .

Manchester United have been owned by the Glazers for 13 years. No wonder they’re struggling .
The Glazers’ takeover has drained more than £1bn out of United since 2005, not too far off the amount Sheikh Mansour has invested into City ...
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1846
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:23 am
Location: Van Diemens Land
Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Re: The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:22 pm

RodneyRodney wrote:Glazer gangs fine work continues . . .

Manchester United have been owned by the Glazers for 13 years. No wonder they’re struggling .
The Glazers’ takeover has drained more than £1bn out of United since 2005, not too far off the amount Sheikh Mansour has invested into City ...

We should put up a statue to these 6-fingered fucks at some point.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7111
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:15 am
Location: Manchester
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Re: The Laughing Thread, the gift that keeps on giving.

Postby RodneyRodney » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:28 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
RodneyRodney wrote:Glazer gangs fine work continues . . .

Manchester United have been owned by the Glazers for 13 years. No wonder they’re struggling .
The Glazers’ takeover has drained more than £1bn out of United since 2005, not too far off the amount Sheikh Mansour has invested into City ...

We should put up a statue to these 6-fingered fucks at some point.

The Glazers are our FRIENDS !
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1846
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:23 am
Location: Van Diemens Land
Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Beefymcfc, BlueinBosnia, carolina-blue, Dubciteh, ftdabs, geepeetee, Google [Bot], Hazy2, Hutch's Shoulder, johnny crossan, london blue 2, Mase, nottsblue, Peter Doherty (AGAIG), PeterParker, ShimmyShaker, South Stand Balti, Sparklehorse and 93 guests