Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Mase » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:55 am

Love the - “Big Sam could manage City spending all this money”

Interesting. So if United had employed Neil Warnock rather than Ferguson, they’d have still won everything?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby salford city » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:09 am

Mase wrote:Love the - “Big Sam could manage City spending all this money”

Interesting. So if United had employed Neil Warnock rather than Ferguson, they’d have still won everything?

Ole's doing great with all the money he has spunked as well.
Love it when they trot out this shit. Its breaking their poor little hearts and they are crying into their theatre of wet dreams duvet sets
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Dameerto » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:42 pm

Let's not forget Klipperty, when we're talking about spending money like water.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby carolina-blue » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:07 pm

Dameerto wrote:Let's not forget Klipperty, when we're talking about spending money like water.

Agreed them cunts flying under the radar at the minute !
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby nottsblue » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:25 am

carolina-blue wrote:
Dameerto wrote:Let's not forget Klipperty, when we're talking about spending money like water.

The "net spend" champions
They got lucky with Suarez and Coutinho. Notice how the period they include net spend figures always includes from when they sold Suarez? Wonder if in 5 years they will be talking about 10/11 years figures :lol: :lol:
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby patrickblue » Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:21 pm

nottsblue wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:

The "net spend" champions
They got lucky with Suarez and Coutinho. Notice how the period they include net spend figures always includes from when they sold Suarez? Wonder if in 5 years they will be talking about 10/11 years figures :lol: :lol:

Course it does. Time frames about how little scouse and rags spend and how much City spend are always highly selective.

Scouse are fucked now that Real and Barca have been found out and can't give them silly money any more.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:34 am

Anybody just hear Joker Jordan on TS say Arab oil City weren't cleared by CAS - another slander to be ignored by our lawyers?
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Mase » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:47 am

johnny crossan wrote:Anybody just hear Joker Jordan on TS say Arab oil City weren't cleared by CAS - another slander to be ignored by our lawyers?

Did he use the word “Arab”? Sounds like he’s got a problem with Arabs to me.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:36 pm

Mase wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:Anybody just hear Joker Jordan on TS say Arab oil City weren't cleared by CAS - another slander to be ignored by our lawyers?

"Obscene Middle East petro club" to be precise. Being Jewish himself, Jordan generally doesn't criticize the Jewish owners of clubs like United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs, West Ham etc and he's a big fanboy of Levy and in particular Sugar - the seemingly untouchable attack dog of the blatantly racist anti-Arab pack.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby zuricity » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:41 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Mase wrote:

"Obscene Middle East petro club" to be precise. Being Jewish himself, Jordan generally doesn't criticize the Jewish owners of clubs like United, Chelsea, Spurs, West Ham etc and he's a big fanboy of Levy and in particular Sugar - the seemingly untouchable attack dog of the blatantly racist anti-Arab pack.

My older sis has demanded an explanation from Talksport and is preparing to write to the PL , the FA and the Broadcasting Ombudsman .You don't want to mess with my older Sis . :-)
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:59 pm

zuricity wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Mase wrote:

"Obscene Middle East petro club" to be precise. Being Jewish himself, Jordan generally doesn't criticize the Jewish owners of clubs like United, Chelsea, Spurs, West Ham etc and he's a big fanboy of Levy and in particular Sugar - the seemingly untouchable attack dog of the blatantly racist anti-Arab pack.

My older sis has demanded an explanation from Talksport and is preparing to write to the PL , the FA and the Broadcasting Ombudsman .You don't want to mess with my older Sis . :-)
27 mins if you want to listen to this creature venting his racist lies - earlier on too
https://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1628499600/
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Scatman » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:06 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
zuricity wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Mase wrote:

27 mins if you want to listen to this creature venting his racist lies - earlier on too

"He's only a £100M player because teams like City will pay that for him." Well at least he has a good grasp of market economics.
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:01 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
zuricity wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Mase wrote:

Called us a grotty club as well.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Scatman » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:41 pm

Could we ge him on here for a Q and A?

I'm genuinely interested to hear his reasoning for the comments he makes. I don't know much about him, nothing if the truth be told, bit he has a job where I would expect a reasonable level of intellect and so he may have some fairly well formulated ideas. There isn't a great deal of debate in those shows. Danny Murphy is not much of an orator is he? The most I have seen is the Sunday supplement but even there the voice of reason is often difficult to make out.
Scatman

Postby Wooders » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:04 am

Jordans chairmanship put Crystal Palace into administration - absolute joke that he has the audacity to go on national radio and criticise how a football club is ran
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby Outcast » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:44 am

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mylond ... 518616.amp

I do not condone viloence or thieving scums but I'll make and exception for Adam Yaro for what he did to this creature. He hates us with passion and always gets flak from city fans on Twatter.
Outcast

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby salford city » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:48 am

Saw an article - think it was last week complaining about an anti- semantic term on talk shite's ytube channel that they issued an apology for. No doubt ours will duly follow..........
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Outcast » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:27 am

salford city wrote:Saw an article - think it was last week complaining about an anti- semantic term on talk shite's ytube channel that they issued an apology for. No doubt ours will duly follow..........

I got shot down here when brought the subject up, you can't even my mention the word 'Jew' and everyone is up in arms. I actually heard the caller and it wasn't antisemitic, the caller said 'Levy is Jew' as in he's tight and he won't budge on the price. I don't think he was trying to demean Jews, it was taken out of context, Jewish business men/women are very successful and tend to be tight with their money or some might say savvy generally speaking. It's actually a compliment of their success. It's like saying Irish like their Guinness... It's all about the context, unfortunately the media is biased, controlled, owned and ran by (ahem) you can guess what's next.

Dream on if you think we're getting an apology
Outcast

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:38 am

Outcast wrote:
salford city wrote:Saw an article - think it was last week complaining about an anti- semantic term on talk shite's ytube channel that they issued an apology for. No doubt ours will duly follow..........

I got shot down here when brought the subject up, you can't even my mention the word 'Jew' and everyone is up in arms. I actually heard the caller and it wasn't antisemitic, the caller said 'Levy is Jew' as in he's tight and he won't budge on the price. I don't think he was trying to demean Jews, it was taken out of context, Jewish business men/women are very successful and tend to be tight with their money or some might say savvy generally speaking. It's actually a compliment of their success. It's like saying Irish like their Guinness... It's all about the context, unfortunately the media is biased, controlled, owned and ran by (ahem) you can guess what's next.

He’s saying Jewish people are “tight with their money”. He’s painting them in a negative light and saying all Jews are the same. Pretty anti-Semitic to me. He could have just said, “Levy is tight with his money”. The fact he had to bring his religion in to it, which had nothing to do with it, proves the guy has an issue with Jews.

If he’d gone on and said, “Yeah there’s a few Muslim players at Spurs so they better watch out the stadium doesn’t get blown up” - that wouldn’t be okay, and it’s just the same as what he’s said.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Scatman » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:04 am

Outcast wrote:

Some racial sterotypes are more OK than others it seems.
Scatman

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum