Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Mase » Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:15 pm

Tone deaf
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Mase » Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:32 pm

Original Dub wrote:Haaland is going to have to come out with something at this stage. The absolute cunts with their lies

https://sportwitness.co.uk/not-comforta ... aking-sad/

I’m a football guy,” Haaland said. “It’s easy for my family to come over from Norway, right over the sea, really close. I like the vibes, the positivity from the fans when I meet them. The banter. The English people in general.”

The 23-year-old continued, “I love to joke like them — we’re similar in Norway, we like the banter. People see us on the streets, Manchester United fans, we joke with each other. People leave me alone, to a certain degree. I like it. If I’m in the shop I can joke with people, it’s nice.”

Sounds like he hates it here.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Outcast » Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:34 pm

Mase wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Haaland is going to have to come out with something at this stage. The absolute cunts with their lies

I’m a football guy,” Haaland said. “It’s easy for my family to come over from Norway, right over the sea, really close. I like the vibes, the positivity from the fans when I meet them. The banter. The English people in general.”

The 23-year-old continued, “I love to joke like them — we’re similar in Norway, we like the banter. People see us on the streets, Manchester United fans, we joke with each other. People leave me alone, to a certain degree. I like it. If I’m in the shop I can joke with people, it’s nice.”

Haaland will be fine, I think Grealish is homesick, he misses Birmingham :lol:
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:47 pm

Outcast wrote:
Mase wrote:

Haaland will be fine, I think Grealish is homesick, he misses Birmingham :lol:

Went Birmingham last year. Absolute dump
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby CTID Hants » Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:01 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Mase wrote:

Looks like Tone is bottling it now..

Or hadn’t got a clue in the first place

I only use twatter for following City, i thought blue tick meant verified or legit, how does some random individual get it?

He doesn't appear to be connected to the club in anyway, nor a pundit/agent/reporter etc like that Fabrizio matey ?

I know that twat musk took away ticks at one point
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Mase » Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:31 pm

I’m not on Twitter but I’m sure you can pay to get verified now. It’s a bit embarrassing paying for a blue tick
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby CTID Hants » Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:55 pm

Mase wrote:I’m not on Twitter but I’m sure you can pay to get verified now. It’s a bit embarrassing paying for a blue tick

Really? If so then the only information i will take as Gospel is the official City one. Even more reason to bin twitter off, ridiculous really, how many Nigerin Prince's have a blue tick?

Makes the internet an even more dangerous place for the more vulnerable surely if it has become unregulated, predators getting a blue tick to prey on people, or am i being stupid?

Thanks though, i now know to avoid twats like tone, who must have a sad life trying to get more followers.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Mase » Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:29 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
Mase wrote:I’m not on Twitter but I’m sure you can pay to get verified now. It’s a bit embarrassing paying for a blue tick

Really? If so then the only information i will take as Gospel is the official City one. Even more reason to bin twitter off, ridiculous really, how many Nigerin Prince's have a blue tick?

Makes the internet an even more dangerous place for the more vulnerable surely if it has become unregulated, predators getting a blue tick to prey on people, or am i being stupid?

Thanks though, i now know to avoid twats like tone, who must have a sad life trying to get more followers.

Aye mate. Instagram and Facebook you can pay for them now - https://www.standard.co.uk/news/tech/meta-paid-verified-blue-tick-subscription-facebook-instagram-b1061567.html

Looks like X is the same -
The blue checkmark means that the account has an active subscription to X Premium and meets our eligibility requirements.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:52 pm

I don't get you lot. Why on earth would anybody use Facebook or Twitter ? . Furthermore , since the guys that developed Instragram sold out , it has become a piece of sh- garbage. All American "Trash" that needs to be binned,

Threema . safe and no bullshit.

There is only one MCFC site that matters and it is this one.

We hear soon enough , what's going on ( and i don't mean Marvin Gaye's Classic).
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby zuricity » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:25 pm

When these idiot Scouse and Rag fans go on about 115.

Are they talking about the Prize money City earned from the CL run last season ? 115 million ?
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Mase » Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:27 am

They bring in Blue Cards and that’s me done with footie. It’s becoming a total farce
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Scatman » Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:57 am

Mase wrote:They bring in Blue Cards and that’s me done with footie. It’s becoming a total farce

Why?
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Mase » Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:25 am

Scatman wrote:
Mase wrote:They bring in Blue Cards and that’s me done with footie. It’s becoming a total farce

Why?

We’re 1-0 up against Liverpool in the 90th minute and the ref gives Rodri a blue card so he sits out the remainder of the match. Totally obvious how it’ll be used in the Prem
Last edited by Mase on Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Scatman » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:35 am

Mase wrote:
Scatman wrote:

Why?

We’re 1-0 up against Liverpool in the 90th minute and the ref gives Rodri a blue card so he sits out the remainder of the match. Total obvious how it’ll be used in the Prem

Can't you wait until your suspicions are proven correct before binning the sport off completely?
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Mase » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:31 pm

Scatman wrote:
Mase wrote:
Scatman wrote:

Why?

We’re 1-0 up against Liverpool in the 90th minute and the ref gives Rodri a blue card so he sits out the remainder of the match. Total obvious how it’ll be used in the Prem

Can't you wait until your suspicions are proven correct before binning the sport off completely?

I would say a lot of City (not all) are verging on calling it a day with football because of what’s happened since 2008. There’s only so much shite we can take. VAR was brought in to fuck us. FFP. The handball and offside rules are changed straight after we have a decision go against us.

This will be the last straw.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:00 pm

Anybody know owt about this : -

Man City reportedly ‘threaten Premier League with legal action’ over new sponsorship rules

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/football/ma ... les-421544
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby salford city » Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:32 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:Anybody know owt about this : -

Man City reportedly ‘threaten Premier League with legal action’ over new sponsorship rules

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/football/ma ... les-421544

Liking the sound of us - if it is us standing up against this. Smacks again of the cartel badgering the PL in another attempt at stopping our ever-increasing commercial growth
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Mase » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:01 pm

It’ll be Newcastle I reckon. They’re struggling with FFP at the moment so this rule will cripple them.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:07 pm

Mase wrote:It’ll be Newcastle I reckon. They’re struggling with FFP at the moment so this rule will cripple them.

He thinks it’s City, but look at the comments section of this link, pure bile.

https://www.reddit.com/r/reddevils/comm ... lubs_have/

BREAKING: Premier League clubs have approved tougher new rules on associated party deals - sponsorship and player transfers - by the closest of votes: 12 votes to 6 with two abstaining.
One club, suggested to be Man City, has warned PL it could face a legal challenge over these
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby zuricity » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:18 pm

I find it wierd that three clubs can vote for or against something that they will not be part of next season and may never be involved in again . Also wierd that three other teams will be promoted into a set of rules that may constrain them and they never had a chance to vote for or against.

I don't understand why the Premier League is any different from being the First Division under a new name and under the general rules of the FA , of whicn many, many clubs are part of, not just the four top professional leagues.
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum