Blackpool v Rag

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Blackpool v Rag

Postby Bridge'srightfoot » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:34 pm

Hate to admit it but that's why they've won so much.
Could anyone honestly see us coming back to win when 2 goals behind at the hour?
Last edited by Bridge'srightfoot on Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bridge'srightfoot
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby Redna » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:35 pm

I think we'll do them. And l'OM ,Chelski, Bindippers and Arsenal. The rest will fold.
"A man's gotta do what his women says"
Redna
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods own
My favourite player is: Ron Jeremy

Postby Trautmann » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:35 pm

Second half was a lot less fun. They shut Adam out of the game and the Blackpool defenders ran out of puff chasing around.
Trautmann
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Superman's Underpants

Postby Craig B » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:35 pm

Even at 2-0, this has to be the most predictable outcome ever! Fuck me I wish we were good enough to topple those cunts from their perch - because they really are nothing special.
"..The object of playing any game is for enjoyment. If you have enjoyed it and done your best you have won no matter what the result." - Joe Mercer OBE
Craig B
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Craig B » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:37 pm

Bridge'srightfoot wrote:Hate to admit it but that's why they're champions.
Could anyone honestly see us coming back to win when 2 goals behind at the hour?

Not currently they're not
"..The object of playing any game is for enjoyment. If you have enjoyed it and done your best you have won no matter what the result." - Joe Mercer OBE
Craig B
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:37 pm

uwes_skyblue_duvet wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
avoidconfusion wrote:Nice one. Again a referee decision changes the entire game. Stonewall penalty to Blackpool not given which would have made it 3:0... then Hernandez is offside for the equalizer too. Disgusting.

Not only me then. I actually like to watch a game that is not tainted by key decisions, seems those days are gone.

At the same time, how can I team who are looking like they are going to stroll it, sit back and invite such pressure on?

I'm sure there'll be a couple of pats on backs once this finishes, one for Holloway and one for the ref. Nice one boys!

I would expect ManUre to be a lot fitter than Blackpool, they've been top level players for longer, and, well, are also top level players. It's actually not so bad because I fully expected this.

I was expecting nothing other than a United win, it was just the manner of the game. And fitness wise, did you see the super fast Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes out there?

It was more the stand-offishness once Holloway decided to let United have control, and his changes obviously had a real impact.

Saying that, a stone-wall penalty and a clean off-side goal would leave any team believing it wasn't going to be their day.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Nick » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:44 pm

FUCKING CUNTING TWATS WHEN I HEARD BLACKPOOL WERE 2-0 I THOUGHT MY MATE WAS WINDING ME UP AND IT WAS 2-0 TO THEM!

THIS IS WHY I WAS SO PISSED OFF WITH HOW WANK OUR ATTITUDE WAS ON SATURDAY!

Strolling around at snails pace until we had to find two goals in ten minutes. Its a joke and I kept banging on that the scum would never be so relaxed.

Show the same fuckin urgency city or you wont win fuck all!
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Kiss_The_Goat » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:44 pm

The scum dont drop stupid points. we do. thats why they're top and we're 3rd.

As for Blackpool. Fucking pathetic. Fuck off out of the Premiership you set of jokers. The way they played going in to the last 25 mins at 2-0 up was amateur to say the least. Still pushing their entire team forward leaving huge gaps everywhere. Where was the defence for goal 2 and 3? Why is the right back 50 yards up the pitch with no one covering? Utter shite. Holloway is a retard. No way should he be managing a top flight team.
Somebody ate my grapes...
Kiss_The_Goat
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City

Postby Manx Blue » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:52 pm

Woman interviewer on ESPN ...."The way we come back, the way we have come back on many an ocasion" to Ferguson...FFS lets have some impartiality here....not sucking the cock of a whiskey laden corpse on National television.
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby gillie » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:52 pm

If the ref does his job and gives the pen no way would the bastards come back imo.Lets face it Walton was at most 5 yards away and had a clear view i was in my house and 60 miles away but even in real time i shouted PENALTY.There is a bad smell on this result as far as i am concerned.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Manx Blue » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:53 pm

Woman interviewer on ESPN ...."The way we come back, the way we have come back on many an ocasion" to Ferguson...FFS lets have some impartiality here....not sucking the cock of a whiskey laden corpse on National television.

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue

Postby Green & Blue » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:55 pm

lets all have a disco wrote:
Green & Blue wrote:Just awful, they make me feel ill

They are pretty fucking good though,decline My ass.

I know everytime you think they are looking spent they bounce back.Still feel they are overachieving for the squad they have.Even with Rooney more like donkey than Shrek the last 9 months or so up steps Berbatov to score like a man posessed.Last couple of seasons he could not hit a barn door if he was asked and now everything is going right for him.
Green & Blue
David Silva's Silky Skills

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Manx Blue » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:55 pm

gillie wrote:If the ref does his job and gives the pen no way would the bastards come back imo.Lets face it Walton was at most 5 yards away and had a clear view i was in my house and 60 miles away but even in real time i shouted PENALTY.There is a bad smell on this result as far as i am concerned.

Like they've just said....Walton failed to give a pen by Neville at WBA didn't he?

Manx Blue

Postby gillie » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:57 pm

Manx Blue wrote:
gillie wrote:If the ref does his job and gives the pen no way would the bastards come back imo.Lets face it Walton was at most 5 yards away and had a clear view i was in my house and 60 miles away but even in real time i shouted PENALTY.There is a bad smell on this result as far as i am concerned.

Like they've just said....Walton failed to give a pen by Neville at WBA didn't he?

Reffed them 18 times and they have never lost.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Sister of fu » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:58 pm

Manx Blue wrote:Woman interviewer on ESPN ...."The way we come back, the way we have come back on many an ocasion" to Ferguson...FFS lets have some impartiality here....not sucking the cock of a whiskey laden corpse on National television.

Fucking women in football, I bet that slag dont even know the offside rule.....RAG!!!!
Sister of fu

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:58 pm

The ref had his orders, give him a break.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby 9secondlegend » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:05 pm

9secondlegend wrote:
ashton287 wrote:always thought they would lose the away game to blackpool anyway, good team at home blackpool and the scum are shocking away.

Will be good to see how the scum react if they lose, a dip in form and a few losses would be a beautiful thing to see.

then again this willprobably be a drawer

or score 3 in last 4 minutes

almost

cunts
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby gillie » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:06 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:The ref had his orders, give him a break.

I will his fucking neck the bent bastard.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Redna » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:07 pm

Same story different day.
Was at work and got a glimpse on the teletext. Blackpool 2 nil up. Well home tuned in a free flowing and went for something to eat .
Gameplan changed. Seasider nervous FC FA &The Refferees in to it. Same story different day.
Correct me if wrong. Didn't Tevez get booked when celebrating with our fans?
What happened when the hole asylym went over to the mob?
Noting,zipp,nada, inte ett jävla dugg. That's Fair Play mr Snai leater. Lay your hand on that
CMON CITY
"A man's gotta do what his women says"
Redna
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods own
My favourite player is: Ron Jeremy

Postby Manx Blue » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:18 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
Manx Blue wrote:Woman interviewer on ESPN ...."The way we come back, the way we have come back on many an ocasion" to Ferguson...FFS lets have some impartiality here....not sucking the cock of a whiskey laden corpse on National television.

Fucking women in football, I bet that slag dont even know the offside rule.....RAG!!!!

Exactly...Andy Gray couldn't have put it better himself.

Manx Blue

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum