carl_feedthegoat wrote:Did anyone see that kung fu kick to touch the ball with his toe and stopped one of the bindippers getting hold of it...could have been in trouble if he hadnt of got a touch to it.
Player of the match for me.
Mase wrote:I also caught him punching the air when we got a throw in. A fuckin throw in. That's how much he wanted it tonight.
Nigels Tackle wrote:71% of the earth's surface is covered by water, the other 29% is covered by bernado silva
stevefromdonny wrote:Nigels Tackle wrote:71% of the earth's surface is covered by water, the other 29% is covered by bernado silva
STOLE THIS MATE, TO PUT ON f/b
Return to The Maine Football forum
Users browsing this forum: Bluemoon4610, carolina-blue, Jonty22, Wonderwall, Yukscore, zuricity and 42 guests